It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-Il's bodyguard training - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Came across this very interesting video about the training of Kim Jong-Ils bodyguards. Turns out the man himslef is a pretty good istol shot as well. Anyway these guys remind me of the Shoalin monks.

videosmil.tripod.com...

D

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Damn those guys aren't too bad. Watching the guy get smacked in the arm with those poles made me wince. But then again, getting whacked with any of those would hurt a hell of a lot. The pistol guy was pretty damn good as well.

Nice find.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That really was incredible. Youd think getting a spaded shovel thrown at your chest would hurt. Actually, the whole thing was amazing. I wonder if our guys can do things such as this, any videos of that?

The games at the end were interesting as well. The whole underestimating your enemy thing just bit me in the butt.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yah, these guys look tough - they could beat the #e out of any SAS, SEAL or Delta trooper.

How's the guy who gets the spade thrown pointy end first into his guts, though it was going to go straight through him

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Cant see the vid, getting a "sorry" message. Another link maybe?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Cant see the vid, getting a "sorry" message. Another link maybe?

No probs, there's another copy here :

www.videosmilitaresmexico.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
where is it .. the site u gave is about mexicos army

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Cool video but I dont know how handy breaking bricks with you head will be when your a body guard.

I bet these guys would ge owned by the SAS though. They might be well trained with handguns but a whole lot of good that will do them when they meet SAS trained just as well with MP-5s

The way the bodyguard said Kim Jong-Ils shoots
I doubt he is as good a shot as his minions say he is. This is the same guy they claimed got four holes in one in a single round of golf as well

I think hes treated like Homer in the Stone Cutters Simpsons episode.

''Another strike for the chosen one''

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I wanna see this video seems like their badass i wanna see!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have not seen the video yet but a spade hitting a guard end first sounds pretty tough. When the start stopping bullets with their chest, thats when I would be worried!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
lol our guys are still better lol at least in my opinion which is truly biased lol

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Anyone have a mov, mpg, avi, rm, anything but wmv? All I've found so far, on this site and other boards, is the wmv. I'm so sick of wmvs. Most of the footage from the tsunami was in that format, and I was unable to archive it because I currently reside on a borrowed mac computer. What are reluctant mac users supposed to do here?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join