It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Betrayal: The Cult of Trump turns on Chelsea Manning

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I sort of disagree with Trump on Snowden. I think Snowden had good intentions and some of what he revealed should have resulted in demands of major changes in DC alongside civil disorder in the streets... sadly, folks from both sides proved they're perfectly happy with the feds knowing all so long as the 3G coverage is robust, the WiFi stays on, and enough of other's earnings are kicked back to them in exchange for whoring out their votes in November. Snowden may as well face charges and punishment for his actions simply because we collectively pissed away our best opportunity and excuse for flipping this hokey apple cart upside down and did less than nothing, instead.

On a totally different note (general, not in any way directed at you, Teikiatsu), "refusing to coddle and appease" isn't hate. This is part of what's wrong with this country and this generation, overblown, hyperbolic bullcrap is abundant. There is a whole universe of middle ground between "I love you and condone your actions and beliefs" and "I despise you and everything you stand for." Shades of grey, folks... they're very real.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Then formulate away.

But bear in mind: only one of us is using ad homs in this discussion. Only one of us us making threats. And only one of us is ignoring the rights of another.

Never made any kind of threat, I made a point via an example that in no way shape or form could ever be constituted as any kind of actual threat within the realm of physical reality. You know who loves to refer to using a typed example meant to demonstrate a point online as a threat? Disingenuous and overly sensitive people who like to twist peoples words to defend their own stance. I fully acknowledge your right to have an opinion that differs from my own, and ask you how have I actively impeded you or any of your rights in any way during this exchange? Your'e being over dramatic because you're overly sensitive and over reactionary. I'll leave you to your thoughts because I now know how terribly mentally exhausting it can be for you to keep them consistent. Must be hard for an ape living amongst men

The only one being overly sensitive is you, the only one full of hate here, is you, the only one throwing out insults is you.

I dont hate you any more than I hate my schizophrenic uncle. I might not view you as a real woman, but there is no hate involved.

Now you can call me bigot, ignorant (funny as you dont know my scientific background) and hate filled and it doesn't really matter. I am who I am.

That I think is pissing you off more than anything. The fact that you can call me and others these labels and we dont care, we are secure enough in ourselves to not care, we are secure enough to not need everyone to agree with us.
On the other hand you need validation in who you are. You need everyone to agree with your opinion.

Fact is you are free to pretend your a women and dress in women's clothing and I am free to not view you as anything but your birth sex.
I wont stop you.

edit on 17-1-2018 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Misgendering and dead naming....

You can make up as much terminology as you like in your pursuit of pushing the "social sciences" but don't expect anyone to take you seriously when everything you're doing is the antithesis of ACTUAL SCIENCE...

First off Bradley was a boy, NEVER A MAN, and is still genetically a male regardless of any cosmetic surgery based and synthetic hormone reinforced outward changes to HIS appearance.

But you go ahead and keep making s*** up if it makes ya feel better princess *pats head slaps are and points you towards the kitchen because I could really use a sammich right about now*
edit on 17-1-2018 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Just goes to show the Democrats don't even support Transgender like they say they did. Democrats, not Republicans, say Putin is behind Chelsea Mannings run. Sheesh, is Putin behind everything!!?? According to Democrats he is.
edit on 17-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Really? Which Democrats.

I love the fact she's running. She'll get rid of that establishment dinosaur currently holding the seat, probably win because, ya know, Maryland, and shake things up in the Democratic Party.

One would think you're all for getting rid of establishment candidates Pixelpusher? Wasn't this the excuse for tea party politicians running under the GOP?
edit on 17-1-2018 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Demoncrats cannot even support Chelsea despite their hollow words pretending support for TransGender. It really comes down to the FISA repeal by Chelsea that Dems are uncomfortable about. They misused it against Trump and seem to like illegal powers.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Demoncrats

Demons they are, Demoncrats. Ouch, tone it down a little bud you're coming off harsh.

Democrats cannot even support Chelsea despite their hollow words pretending support for TransGender. It really comes down to the FISA repeal by Chelsea that Dems are uncomfortable about.

Oh FISA's not going anywhere. Not if the GOP majority in Congress and Trump have anything to say about it. They support it. They love surveillance.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

The Democrats that support the Globalists love it better than Trump.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Does Trump and the GOP support the Globalists too?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

GOP maybe, not Trump. Silly, that is why Trump is getting so much blowback.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

GOP maybe, not Trump. Silly, that is why Trump is getting so much blowback.

So his actions in favor of more State control, lies and less freedoms don't concern you. You're just angry that he's getting negative press? Because what?

Not much substance there to your logic Pixel. I really tried to get a decent answer out of you.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Are you really taking the position trump is NOT a gloabislist ?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Let's face it if manning was a blond straight corn fed boy many here would be singing his praises but seeing he is a trans person he will get more hate because trans folk are the new gay folk for some.
They gotta hate someone.

I honestly just view the whole thing as an attempt to receive special treatment. I mean a day after sentencing (35 years in Leavenworth) is a little convenient, don't you think?
edit on 17-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I sort of disagree with Trump on Snowden. I think Snowden had good intentions and some of what he revealed should have resulted in demands of major changes in DC alongside civil disorder in the streets... sadly, folks from both sides proved they're perfectly happy with the feds knowing all so long as the 3G coverage is robust, the WiFi stays on, and enough of other's earnings are kicked back to them in exchange for whoring out their votes in November. Snowden may as well face charges and punishment for his actions simply because we collectively pissed away our best opportunity and excuse for flipping this hokey apple cart upside down and did less than nothing, instead.

I can't take Snowden seriously when he lectures us on Net Neutrality while living in Russia. The irony..

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He has very little choice as to where to live at the moment, as you are no doubt aware.

Russia is the only place he is unlikely to be harried by the government of the United States, as a result of his doing the right thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you blind! Lynne Rothschild supported Hillary and so did George Soros. They are waging an attack on Trump as we speak. No, Trump is not a Globalist and it's laughable you think that. Both Trump and Putin see the geopolitical game board for what it is, not for what Democrats say it is. Chelsea Manning will win despite the Democrats trying to derail her because people are sick of the corrupt surveillance state that attacked her and Snowden and Assange. Democrats will be lucky to have Chelsea win for them, but they don't honor her and never will. Sad!

edit on 17-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?

So is obscenity and whistleblowing. The heroic Obama Administration rushed to safety our friends? Really? Too bad they could not do the same thing at Benghazi.

I don't buy their story about Benghazi, and I don't buy your claim just offered. Robert Gates went on record during the scandal and said that nothing Manning had released threatened anybody or caused the death of anybody.

Trivia aside, the important part was that Manning showed in black & white the crimes committed by the US, just as Ellsberg did. They are both whistleblowers, and even the slow-minded can see that by the government's response.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

yes by all means report war crimes but there are right ways and wrong ways to expose them.

HE CHOSE THE WRONG WAY, THEN TO ESCAPE PUNISHMENT DECIDED TO DO A MAX KLINGER TO GET OUT OF HIS PUNISHMENT.
ITS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ALL THE TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IN PRISON WHO ARE DOING THEIR TIME.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

One day perhaps you will open your eyes and see that Both sides work for the same goals, and answer to the same people and those people are not the voting public.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I already know we have a controlled system. If you read my post you'd have known that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join