It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst slaves...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Nothing worst then a planetary slave perceiving themselves to sit atop the pyramid social mechanisms of their planet.

That thinks they are not a slave, who then acts like a master over other slaves to manipulate the masses of slaves into further control...

Meanwhile those who sit Above the pyramids Watch and observe those below who feel they are really special in awe...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Nothing worst then a planetary slave perceiving themselves to sit atop the pyramid social mechanisms of their planet.

American Exceptionalism, Our God is the only True God, God Bless our Democratic way life, every where else is the third world.

Now go forth into the world, kill everyone, take everything and burn whats left.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Good day ATS

Leaders and followers. What are you?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Can you imagine the WATCHERS that did not fall or dive observing humans and this small planet. And them seeing the humans who really think they are special who don't know humans through time of various ethnic groups and races have failed for such behaviors in the past ultimately causing their downfall...
Nothing new under the sun.
Global peace and equality would be however.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The Slave Samuel, Enforcer Mr.Smith, perceived master Johnson and master Jones.

Which is representative of you?
Truly...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Or is it possible you fall in the category of slaves who were telling Slave Samuel to hush? Who in turn were those who were in denial of being enslaved at all...

Good Morning ATS

edit on 1/15/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
My communications are not to cut at any, for those who may misunderstand.
My responses are from what I detect, within the collective conscious or the consciousness that makes up man.

Optimistic I am for I can see the many gems shining within the species.
It's just some have been dulled down by a few that are being sneaky.

Who seem to have interest in ways of divide-conquer & segregation.
It is them enslaving the many with their illogical manifestations.

Their control mechanisms and deceptions to keep them ahead, keeps the HERD behind.
For the more ignorance they program within the collective, negatively attacks and therefore affects the minds.

Causing a species with the integrity to advance with the rest of the universe, to constantly be set to fail...
As if to preset a pathway during life to intentionally in soul lead you to hell.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

top topics

join