It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Conflicts of Interest - Not just a hole, but a whole warren

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
And they would've got away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids

Its as if they thought they could act with utter impunity and i highly doubt nobody knew about this in govt.

Hillary was certain to win election, therefore they had nothing to fear, no concerns.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Great Scott! Way to gather the intel, where do I start lol ATS is turning into the altFBI lol thank you for posting this

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Great Scott! Way to gather the intel, where do I start lol ATS is turning into the altFBI lol thank you for posting this

It's awesome,
an informed populace can turn the tides, Great information and work by all of you in this thread , makes me proud to be a tiny part of what I believe will be a significant part of US and World history in the making.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: tonycodes

It's awesome,
an informed populace can turn the tides, Great information and work by all of you in this thread , makes me proud to be a tiny part of what I believe will be a significant part of US and World history in the making.

An informed public is KEY to fighting government corruption.
Hopefully, this thread gets the hell flagged out of it...and circulated far and wide.

I still have seen NOTHING about this anywhere in the MSM.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If we can get this information out to a wide enough audience, we might be able to generate what is known as a wordquake:

Last week, a new study was published tracking word frequencies on the blogosphere, and researchers found that certain words can have earthquake-like effects. The researchers, from the Medical University of Vienna, examined 168 political blogs in the United States and monitored spikes in word frequency. They discovered that some events can trigger influential "reverberations."

Thank you to everyone who has found the information in this thread interesting and or useful.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This right here TAT.

Hence why the recent Cliven Bundy case was such a huge win for this very reason. The more informed the public are to their rights afforded by the Constitution the more we can have small and sometimes huge victories.
edit on 16-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Investigative journalism at its finest. First class.

What an steaming stinking cess-pit. Astounding. And to think HC almost became President, it's likely none of this would've seen the light of day.

MSM are all complicit too, of course. There isn't a 'real' journalist between them. Shameful.

S&F

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hopefully, this thread gets the hell flagged out of it...and circulated far and wide.

I still have seen NOTHING about this anywhere in the MSM.

You mean misinformed do you not??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join