It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted, 11 Counts Foreign Bribery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Won't see this on CNN. Can't have the true crimes of Obama and Clinton uncovered, you know the ones Obama has been flying all over the world in the worst attempt at coverup's I've ever seen. How so many of you remain blind to what's happening blows my mind. Oh wait, no it doesn't. I'm not surprised at all.

Justice.gov

According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX. In order to effectuate and conceal the corrupt and fraudulent bribe payments, Lambert and others allegedly caused fake invoices to be prepared, purportedly from TENEX to Transportation Corporation A, that described services that were never provided, and then Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to wire the corrupt payments for those purported services to shell companies in Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland. Lambert and others also allegedly used code words like “lucky figures,” “LF,” “lucky numbers,” and “cake” to describe the payments in emails to the Russian official at his personal email account. The indictment also alleges that Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to overbill TENEX by building the cost of the corrupt payments into their invoices, and TENEX thus overpaid for Transportation Corporation A’s services.

Wonder who he was bribing??

Youtube

Seems as if this is all starting to make sense now.

Watch the video, this guy does a really good job of connecting the dots between these people and the Clinton's/ Obama's. He details the amount of money these dirtbags were contributing to the Clinton's.

How are these people getting away with this?
edit on 14-1-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Your vid is not working ... here is someone who has been following the crumb trail for a time now . there is a short pause spot that starts back up at 7:45

edit on 14-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Won't see this on CNN. Can't have the true crimes of Obama and Clinton uncovered, you know the ones Obama has been flying all over the world in the worst attempt at coverup's I've ever seen. How so many of you remain blind to what's happening blows my mind. Oh wait, no it doesn't. I'm not surprised at all.

How are these people getting away with this?

I'm not sure that pursuing Lambert has so much to do with the previous administration, however Rosatom is the Russian company mentioned in the emails between Flynn and Alex Copson, and TENEX is a subsidiary of...Oh dear!

edit on 14-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I added a link to the video.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh let me guess, Uranium 1?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Adding a link to a new thread that is about the Judge in this case and the other connections he has to other questionable dots www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Tip of the proverbial iceberg if this twitter character didnt fudge his research. Some of his facts I knew the others sound solid. The thread talks about common threads (names, with common entities have been involved with ?transporting Uranium since the early 2000's. They were investigated, charged and tried with the same names we are seeing in the news today. I'll let you get that part right from the twitter thread: Imperator Rex

Imagine all of the people involved in this since the early 2000's and then consider the reportedly huge number of sealed indictments. And there are rumblings this is all coming down now. Began on Friday.

Getting the popcorn ready.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

I would love to see that happen.

If that happens there are very powerful forces operating behind Trump, wonder what they are planning long term?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Pretty incredible theory that if true, would definitely flush the major players out of the swamp

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
this is going to be yuge, liberal Marylanders will lie, cheat and steal to cover their asses and when push comes to shove they will always tell the truth and sing like a canary to cover their ass. this is going to be yuge in the next 12 months.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I read the article and didn’t see clintons ties to it. Just another rich guy who wants more.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Just as the link to the Clinton's and Confusion GPS had a lawyer in the middle ,there may be a Judge in between Clinton and this guy ...time will tell www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Did a quick google search (linked) and WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU!

www.google.com... e&ie=UTF-8

Not a single article or piece of coverage by MSNBC, CNN, FOX, HUFFPOST, or any other MSM news outlets...........

It's almost like the media wants this story burried or something?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Here's the Google News "Full Coverage" blurber:
news.google.com...

Yeah pretty barren.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Did a quick google search (linked) and WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU!

www.google.com... e&ie=UTF-8

Not a single article or piece of coverage by MSNBC, CNN, FOX, HUFFPOST, or any other MSM news outlets...........

It's almost like the media wants this story burried or something?

Oh no let's not focus on real issue, Trump Tweet!

new topics

top topics

join