It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu shot or not, that is the question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not getting the shot. Never have gotten it and I haven't had the flu since I was a kid. I know for a fact my immune system has been garbage for a long time due to illness and stress, but I still haven't contracted the flu. Lucky, maybe. Still, I'd rather go with that luck than take a shot with mercury in it. Thanks, but no.

Besides, the info that was released recently stated that this vaccine was only about 10% effective this year. Sounds like it's not going to help a lot of people. That's pretty bad odds.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have the flu right now. To me, it's worth a few days off work haha. So no shots here. I'm simmering a pot of chili and watching movies with an excused absence from work.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
and...I'm sick! I'll be taking that tin foil hat aforementioned.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Anyone who gets a cold or cough or flu.....please try urine therapy and see if it works because I have been watching loads of youtube vids about urine therapy and I want to see if it works - I don't have flu or a cold at the moment so can't try it to see if it works.

edit on 27-1-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Nope. You do it first. Just French kiss someone who has a cold or flu, so you can try it out.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If I get a cold or flu I will try it - why not?
Would you rather be ill or go and get a shot than try urine therapy?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure I would gag and vomit, which won't feel too good if I'm already feeling crappy as it is.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
You don't even need to drink it - you can just put a couple of drops under the tongue. If you have a allergic reaction to anything - just wait 15 seconds - pee - and the antidote will be in the pee - just put a couple of drops under the tongue and the reaction will stop.
Isn't that amazing?
This man, Jimbo (in the video posted), went to India for a month - had no vaccinations but drank a small amount of urine every morning and was not ill - his girlfriend had vacs and did not drink urine and ended up in hospital with dysentery.

He also did a urine fast where he drank only his own urine for 30 days - a great way to lose lots of weight and get really, really healthy.
edit on 27-1-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube.

No - the only way to find out anything for sure is to give it a go and see if it works.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Does it have to be your own pee? a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vivyinsect

Yes - use your own pee.
Your urine contains the cure for the illness you have - it is unique to you. Check out youtube, there are many, many vidoes which will give you many different ways of using it.
This interview with the first doctor to stand up and speak of his findings is very good - Dr Nakao won a peace prize for his contribution.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Chicken soup made from scratch with a whole bird is very good,i make it often in winter.Do you add cayenne to the soup or take it in water? Also i have a stomach ulcer,it doesn't bother me all the time,only acts up a few days per month,i wonder if the cayenne will irritate the ulcer?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Haven't had the flu since i was a kiddie either,and im almost 53yo.I would rather get the flu and get over it by myself than take flu shots,i never got those and im not about to start.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
The CDC has quite an opinion on influenza here Regardless of whether flu deaths are being hyped up in media for a particular season or not, thousands of people die from it every year in the USA anyways, vaccine or no vaccine.

CDC estimated that from the 1976-1977 season to the 2006-2007 flu season, flu-associated deaths ranged from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 people.

On December 9, 2016, CDC posted estimates of seasonal flu deaths from more recent seasons in the United States. CDC estimates that from 2010-2011 to 2013-2014, influenza-associated deaths in the United States ranged from a low of 12,000 (during 2011-2012) to a high of 56,000 (during 2012-2013).

My opinion? The fact that there is no nationally mandated record keeping for this clearly fatal illness, is just proof that maybe it is manufactured annually and spread into the population intentionally for the $$$. It kills more than other diseases which are recorded with extreme prejudice like dengue fever, zika, mad cow, tuberculosis, measles, AIDS, west nile, ect.. etc.. but yet it is not officially catalogued at a national level by Healthy Departments around the country.

Influenza seems like the biggest cash cow that the pharma industry has.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
Most of my soup is made from the carcass of a baked chicken or a smoked chicken. I let it simmer for a day or so, then pick out the bones. I do add some cayenne to the soup but add a lot more when I eat it. If I'm treating stuffy sinuses I'll add some fresh minced garlic as a garnish or garlic chives.

On the subject of the ulcer and cayenne...you may be pleasantly surprised. I know a few people who swear they cured their ulcers with cayenne. Here's a link that explains the benefits.
www.livestrong.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Flu shot or not, that is the question.

Yesss!! get the damn shot, you anti shot ppl literally made me sick!..

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I have gotten the flu shot about 6 times, and this year I did get one. I woke up 3 weeks later with the full blown Flu, I was sicker than a dog. The thing is the worst of it was over in about 20 hours, (20 hours of hell), and then it was better. I thought wow I kicked that fast. Well I did and didn't. I was sick and very weak for another week. Just no bodily fluids. Also I could eat a little.

I am afraid if I had not had the flu shot, it would have been worse for more than the initial 20 hours, so I am glad I did get it. I got over the worst part much quicker than people I know who did not get it. I am just telling you what happened to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Plantars warts can cause cancer if left untreated. Studies show there is an increased risk of many types of cancer due to recurring viral infections. Why? Viruses alter your DNA in your cells.

Always get your flu shots and get family vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, this is not about the flu vaccine, it is about the chicken pox vaccine. Evidently this has just been discovered, but it has been happening for a long time, nobody just put two and two together. www.sciencedaily.com...

My question is whether this will be reoccurring in the kids as they age, or spreading.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join