It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW 7.3 EQ in Peru and not a peep on ATS?? Have you become comfortably numb ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
SAN FRANCISCO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED GET OUT NOW PLEASE IT WILL HAPPEN AND SOON!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Yes EQ do happen every day BUT not 7.0+'s that's rare!

How rare?

I assume to say such you have checked the averages since records began?

even with the report that scientists predict a more tumultuous year for earthquakes i think its time to sit up straight and start paying more attention because its only January and we have had two if not more 7.0+'s if an EQ hit a DENSELY populated area it will be all over the news for weeks and AID WILL BE REQUIRED from a global scale because of the devastation then there's the likely hood of Enemy's taking advantage So Meh .... not so much, We've been warned and put on notice just a matter of months now.

Wow,

every year in January or Feb. there is someone that posts this same "warning".

Highlighting that a number have already occurred and saying exactly the same thing maybe in not so many words how Its rare or these number of quakes look like they are increasing.

WOW I'm disappointed in ATS after the 7.8 in Honduras and the location of the aftershocks i would think SOMEONE would have at least speculated about the Western coasts of the Americas.. San Fransico i think will be next and that Bridge will sway and fall into the Water. Or maybe a little lower down first as the wave propagates outwards ... be prepared, don't be numb to these they are after all precursors and warnings for more bigger EQ's in more populated area's!

So is this a thread about it or about how, what and when other members post threads?

No links to the earthquake you mention, nothing?

NO speculation about HAARP or LHC ?

I did, but to be honest i wanted to see if there were others that usually beat me to it and are more educated about these topics it seems ATS has lost interest in these topics or the usual EQ crowd has abandoned ats which leaves me? to speculate... im just bored, the ATS of old is no more, sad really. but that's the way these things go i suppose.

Why is this in fragile earth?

The whole thread is about what, when and how other members post.

The OP's boredom and how the old times have changed.

Now it looks like you want to make this a prediction thread,

SAN FRANCISCO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED GET OUT NOW PLEASE IT WILL HAPPEN AND SOON!!!!!

and

San Fransico i think will be next and that Bridge will sway and fall into the Water. Or maybe a little lower down first as the wave propagates outwards Three in around between Guatamala and Panama there moving up the coast don't say I didn't warn you

Thank you so kindly

Please warn us when the sky is about fall as well

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
OK Here's one just for you: Yellowstone caldera affected by recent EQ'S you can watch for it in the news but by that time it will be too late....mark it down! oh and btw- Inhale: AMm Exhale: OMm X 1000 breaths try it.

a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
8.3 downgraded to 7.9 this morning in Gulf of Alaska. Other member says very small Tsunami at Anchorage. Note that different kinds of fault slipping quakes, under water, may or may not create these horizontal waves in the oceans. But at 8, Richter, the alarms went off up and down our Pacific Coast. And there's no guarantee, that some different kind of fault slip in an aftershock, might really generate a big wave. IN an earlier posting, I mentioned that many of us are waiting for the other shoe to drop, after the end of January's last Super Moon, in a few days.

The wife's cousin is skippering a fishing boat, and is somewhere out from Seattle, heading up to Alaskan waters. But boats, out at sea, don't seem to be bothered. And those folks in Crescent City, who went down to the shore to watch the "Big Wave", in 1963, have never been found. I worked with a gent, who was there, that day, but didn't think it was very smart to be standing on their Cali beach, right after the big Easter Sunday Quake in Alaska.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join