It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW 7.3 EQ in Peru and not a peep on ATS?? Have you become comfortably numb ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I did, but to be honest i wanted to see if there were others that usually beat me to it and are more educated about these topics it seems ATS has lost interest in these topics or the usual EQ crowd has abandoned ats which leaves me? to speculate... im just bored, the ATS of old is no more, sad really. but that's the way these things go i suppose.

a reply to: schuyler

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I keep track on a daily basis. I noticed yesterday's cluster of quakes along the Aleutian Islands and into Alaska. I follow the D man (not sure if I can mention his name), and he states that these tend to go along the tectonic plates from west to east, so I figured it would go down....and it did, from Alaska into Central America. There were also a lot of earthquakes on the Island of Puerto Rico. So......somewhere in the middle of the United States, along the east coast, or into Europe. That would be my guess.

I got tired of doing weather and earthquake threads, it doesn't seem like anybody cares any more. I still watch, carefully. Been noticing a lot of small quakes here in the mountains of North Georgia, not registering on USGS, but we can feel them, and the local store we always shop at in Dahlonega now has a huge crack in one of the aisles that wasn't there before.

Naturally I thought of that movie 2012 where they're in the store and suddenly the aisle opens up into a massive chasm.......

We still watch, because a huge quake can do so much more damage than Trump saying a swear. We just don't post, because people don't seem to care.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I lived in Peru. Over there, that's an average earthquake. Nazca plate, Volcanoes, El Niño...., not a country for sissies.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I did, but to be honest i wanted to see if there were others that usually beat me to it and are more educated about these topics it seems ATS has lost interest in these topics or the usual EQ crowd has abandoned ats which leaves me? to speculate... im just bored, the ATS of old is no more, sad really. but that's the way these things go i suppose.

a reply to: schuyler

That's for sure. But there are still some very talented people posting some interesting content.

It only seems like it's one big mud pit. Regarding the EQ in Peru....Brown people.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
they too busy arguing over the sideshow of american politics .

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am guilty of not posting about earthquakes because basically, only a few care in here and those few hangout in the earthquake threads and discuss amoungst themselves.

I use a plethora programs and sites to keep track of all quakes and discussion, on e of which is no longer ATS.

Sad, though, use to be a great place to discuss quakes with multiple , talented and knowledgeable people.

Waves at Darkblade and J&C

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
oops.
edit on 14-1-2018 by ConscienceZombie because: wrong thread

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've learned nearly everything I know about earthquakes on ATS.

Thankfully.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
San Fransico i think will be next and that Bridge will sway and fall into the Water. Or maybe a little lower down first as the wave propagates outwards

Three in around between Guatamala and Panama there moving up the coast don't say I didn't warn you
edit on 16-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I always find it funny when an OP refers to being disappointed in others for not posting about something sooner. Why didn't the OP post about it sooner?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OK that s on me fine i accept my lethargy in posting, but have you seen the cover up of EQ's going on particularly on the west coast of the Americas?? MEXICO has had 3 or 4 big EQ's and it's only listed ... nothing on a map nowhere!!! if that's not manipulation i don't know what is.

a reply to: dogstar23

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If nobody died or nothing was destroyed Humanity simply does not care.

As to San Fransico being next, well it's in the post at some point really, stupid place to build a city really but it's not like anyone care, or if they do they have a funny way of showing it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So the 6.3 in Mexico should be an indicator after the three EQ's in central American States that the wave is moving up towards Cali and SF....it's like visuallizing the way a stone dropped in water sends waves out except this is deep and it's lava!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

There's another "Super Moon", coming at the end of January 2018. I think most of our fellow Quakers are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Here in South Idaho's basalt plains, you can accurately predict Tide changes, by mathematically interpolating Tide Charts, over from the same Latitudes, along the Oregon Coastline. Flooded basalt tubes in these ancient lava fields, will show tidal movements. But they are a little out of Snyc. with the present printed tide charts, drawn up for the Oregon Coasts. So you have to interpolate the Math, for these 450 miles to the East.

These are the lava beds under the I.N.E.E.L. in South Eastern Idaho. And since these underground rivers are close to Yellowstone Nat'l Park, what are these same tidal stresses doing to the magma chamber under the Park's Caldera??

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Should see one on the North Atlantic ridge as well in the next few days

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Do you mean an undersea quake, or one in Iceland, along the mid Atlantic Graben??

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

North mid Atlantic ridge underwater if is going to be reported all the 4's that just happened inSAm are a precursor to a fairly large amount of movement coming that way wait for it you'll see it on the news

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Unfortunately we are all hung up on politricks.
Volcanoes are popping off too!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

There it is 5.0Mag Central mid Atlantic ridge about 4 hrs ago usgs feed should see it moving north now

Picture waves in a pond after dropping a Pebble....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join