It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW 7.3 EQ in Peru and not a peep on ATS?? Have you become comfortably numb ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
WOW I'm disappointed in ATS after the 7.8 in Honduras and the location of the aftershocks i would think SOMEONE would have at least speculated about the Western coasts of the Americas.. San Fransico i think will be next and that Bridge will sway and fall into the Water. Or maybe a little lower down first as the wave propagates outwards ... be prepared, don't be numb to these they are after all precursors and warnings for more bigger EQ's in more populated area's!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
WOW I'm disappointed in ATS after the 7.8 in Honduras and the location of the aftershocks i would think SOMEONE would have at least speculated about the Western coasts of the Americas.. San Fransico i think will be next and that Bridge will sway and fall into the Water. Or maybe a little lower down first as the wave propagates outwards ... be prepared, don't be numb to these they are after all precursors and warnings for more bigger EQ's in more populated area's!

Naw... It's Peru..We don't talk about earthquakes there unless they are over 8

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes, it was well covered on the news!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Yeah, the EQ thread has gone really quiet since the live stream started on y tube.

No one is reporting anymore although I will if it is close to me or rather big or in a cluster or doom worthy or or or...
But yeah,
seems the people who kept us all up to date are not really present much anymore.

*waves at Jaded*

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Honestly, the political environment being as toxic as it is and as dominant as it is in much of news everywhere, even sports, I've tuned out of a lot. I can only take so much.

Besides, Saturdays are my morning to sleep in and we have family obligations and errands to run that day. So, yeah, I had no clue there was a false alarm in Hawaii until I got a chance to check up here later that day.

As for the earthquake, it was buried under the other crap in my usual sources I check, but I did see it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What if it was an 8.0 that was later downgraded to like 7.9?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I had just checked the EQ usgs, and missed it cause there was 4.2 to the south of me, so I was checking that out.
Saw this thread when I went to go post about a 4.2 then had to check again and saw it on the news...
totally missed it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I haven't checked, but it's probably already discussed in the EQ Megathread that's been on going for years.

And here's your Quake Watch thread for 2018!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Earthquakes happen every day. Not shocking. Not surprising.

So, how is this thread related to Trump? ....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is it about Trump? No?

Then you won't see much about it... this is a website for discussing and defending Trump with an occasional post against him. World news, science and paranormal no longer belong here, move along...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Large earthquakes are interesting because there are lots of topics connected to them.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
not to be confused with... ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes EQ do happen every day BUT not 7.0+'s that's rare! even with the report that scientists predict a more tumultuous year for earthquakes i think its time to sit up straight and start paying more attention because its only January and we have had two if not more 7.0+'s if an EQ hit a DENSELY populated area it will be all over the news for weeks and AID WILL BE REQUIRED from a global scale because of the devastation then there's the likely hood of Enemy's taking advantage

So Meh .... not so much, We've been warned and put on notice just a matter of months now.

a reply to: Jefferton

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
change the title to TRUMP CAUSES EARTHQUAKE.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm disappointed in you. Why did you not post about this earlier? Why were you waiting around for someone else to post it?

YOU ARE ATS.

It makes no sense to chastise the rest of the membership because you don't see something of interest to you. Step up to the plate if it's so important.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Instead of making a thread about someone not making a thread, you could have easily made the thread yourself.

ATS is all about member generated threads. You’re a member, make a thread about it.
edit on 1412018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join