It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am and have always been an independent. I voted that way in the presidential elections because in by opinion their was no good choice.

I was willing to except the outcome and respect whomever was chosen by the majority.
However , my respect for the man currently holding the office is starting to fade. Given the current and past episodes of not excepting responsibility for things he has done or said.

There seems to be a lot of level headed thinkers on ATS. Would one of you please give me a reason to respect again.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't get mad if people reply without reading your continuous anti Trump posts.
We got tired of it and it got annoying. You are smart, make a thread about any other stuff without that bitterness. You'll have a heart attack or something man, got to be something else that you like.

I would also like to see him post a thread on another topic as well.Think of all the great threads he could
write if he focused all his energy away from hating Trump.But,those stars and flags do add up,don't they?

Well I don’t take requests but the other day I wrote a thread about the gaming industry and in the past I have written on a wide range of topics. Right now Trump is very topical so that’s what I write about

I'm sure you don't show that bitterness in gaming threads. We just don't like you to be unhappy man. Let it go bro, let it go.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This thread is HILARIOUS!!!

Nearly EVERY post made by "pro-Trump" people only proves your points!!!

S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Nobody can change your mind, or 'give you reasons' to respect the president. You feel however you want to.

It's a little disingenuous to ask for reasons to think a certain way.

About as disingenuous as this entire thread of star and flag hoeing. This is no longer the mudpit, it's the S***Pit.

I'm an independent. I don't get pulled into supporting politicians, I do, however, get pulled into arguing with posters who have proven themselves to be ridiculous, locked in a verbal loop of saying the same thing over and over again ad nauseum.

Those who make a career of going on ATS and making threads guaranteed to create division, earn my derision. You have to question their motivation....in fact, many in this thread have. Low self esteem? Hypocrisy? Secret circle jerks among the left?

All I know is, if there's a civil war down the road, and we're all tossed in a FEMA camp, I will be asking which fools were the ones who encouraged this division and destruction. I may be older, but I'm half Puerto Rican, and I can still take my chancla and give them a smack upside the head worthy of my dear mama.

edit on 14-1-2018 by FissionSurplus because: grammar correction

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey, at least Trump supporters have their own handbook... instead of just copying the Maoist Handbook verbatim.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

If you vote your supporting politicians.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

In each thread of mine that you posted in in the last 6 months you immediately attacked me personally.

I'm afraid you're being completely hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

How you feel about government, including the POTUS and all past administrations is subjective. Also can be private.

Regardless, this is a thread used to bash Trump supporters (in the most hypocritical way I can imagine mind you). If you're looking for reasons to respect Trump as a person and you don't already have it, there's not some magic words that will change that.

This whole premise rests on the simple "your team sucks because....."
edit on 14-1-2018 by JinMI because: your you're your you're your you're

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I vote this thread should be closed for mod review.

I allege that the suspect (the OP) is purposely trolling other members to create angst and animosity and further perpetuate a negative atmosphere here at ATS - driving prospective and current members further away and making the website look bad.

I cite my serious thread "Mental Illness is a Myth" that got closed down for no reason other that "everyone needs time to cool off" (Mods quote) as precedent despite the fact I had valid sources to back my claims.

The OP also made personal attacks in that thread and got away with it while I was punished and a legitimate topic was shut down.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't agree at all.

I think the post should remain so the OP can be shown in his glorious ignorance and will to divide among arbitrary lines and history as an attention wh0re.

If one wants citations, merely click on the OP's username and view past content and responses. Paying special attention to the lies and denial of factual evidence counter to the claim.

Free speech at work Muzzle.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There is no free speech here. The owners and by their delegated powers, the mods, have full discretion to close delete or hoax bin any thread they choose, remove any post they choose, etc.

I request fairness and equal standards, which they ultimately can ignore at their discretion.

My thread was never reopened (meaning after over a month we still haven't 'cooled off') though I made a well devised argument and cited various sources from credentialed experts, and I even had a ton of additional sources from the top experts in the field that I never got to share because it remains closed till today.

What about my free speech sir?

I considered your argument and I discard it as being uninformed and irrational.

And I challenge ATS to meet basic standards of decorum. The gauntlet has met the floor.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
I am and have always been an independent. I voted that way in the presidential elections because in by opinion their was no good choice.

I was willing to except the outcome and respect whomever was chosen by the majority.
However , my respect for the man currently holding the office is starting to fade. Given the current and past episodes of not excepting responsibility for things he has done or said.

There seems to be a lot of level headed thinkers on ATS. Would one of you please give me a reason to respect again.

well how did u deal with the same level of hypocrisy for the past 20+ years with the people in office? id suggest to just employ the same things now as u did then. if u want them i can give u examples aswell but id rather not since most people go on a tirade when u present historical evidence of the same behaviour being the status quo within our govt.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You can have your opinion and I can have mine. I'd vote inequality over authoritarianism. I understand the terms of ATS and have seen mods come down heavy handed. However if folks can't see bullchit rhetoric for what it is, it's not anyone else job to do it for them.

You and even the OP have many other outlets to release in fullness your thoughts in a way that other folks can see them.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You can have your opinion and I can have mine. I'd vote inequality over authoritarianism. I understand the terms of ATS and have seen mods come down heavy handed. However if folks can't see bullchit rhetoric for what it is, it's not anyone else job to do it for them.

You and even the OP have many other outlets to release in fullness your thoughts in a way that other folks can see them.

So you'd vote inequality over authoritarianism though it's clear the end result of inequality in thread closure IS authoritarianism?

Equal standards for all members implies liberty, not authoritarianism. We need an equal playing field here so that the law / T+C remains consistent and predictable.

If I thought I could act in such a way as the OP, then I got in trouble for doing exactly that behavior (which is clearly prohibited already), I'd scream that it was unfair unequal authoritarian modding favoring one side of the coin (pun intended).

So therefore your reasoning is illogical and absurd, and as a result a case of hollow virtue signaling.

Inequality is by definition authoritarianism and you cannot vote one over the other. The law must be equal if we seek true liberty.

We agreed to a Constitution (the T+C) under the conditions of rules to protect us from various prohibited acts. I request that law be upheld and executed equally.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This is an interesting post. You're perfecting your trolling abilities. You've set it up perfectly, basically any response you can just call 'petty' or 'part of the handbook.' An on topic post about the OP would basically consist of "nuh-uh" followed by examples. You could then pivot to asking why they feel the need to defend themselves if they don't do these things.

Gr8 b8 m8.
edit on 14-1-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So you'd vote inequality over authoritarianism though it's clear the end result of inequality in thread closure IS authoritarianism?

That's the price you pay playing in someone else backyard.

So therefore your reasoning is illogical and absurd, and as a result a case of hollow virtue signaling.

You taking shots chief? I'm not the one crying on someone else thread about my thread getting removed.

Inequality is by definition authoritarianism and you cannot vote one over the other. The law must be equal if we seek true liberty.

difference in size, degree, circumstances, etc.; lack of equality.

Nothing about authoritarianism in there.

I too have had posts removed that seemed to be just fine. We all have the choice to stay or go.

I wish you the best of luck in your appeals to the staff for removal of the thread. (Or reinstatement of your own)
edit on 14-1-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

This is an interesting post. You're perfecting your trolling abilities. You've set it up perfectly, basically any response you can just call 'petty' or 'part of the handbook.' An on topic post about the OP would basically consist of "nuh-uh" followed by examples. You could then pivot to asking why they feel the need to defend themselves if they don't do these things.

Gr8 b8 m8.

After all that fails, lay down the victim card and abandon thread. Standard practice.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I did not request the thread be removed (trash binned). I asked for closure pending review.

I was not crying, as no tears exited my eyes. I was merely using a thread I can readily cite as reference because I actually know how that thread went. It was coincidence.

And that thread was not removed, it was closed pending an (indefinite) review (so we can read it over and over and over and say 'hmmmm?').

Again, inequality is authoritarianism because how else would one create inequality in thread closure without instituting a closure at some point while not doing so at another point?

It was you who characterised upholding and executing the law as "authoritarian".

I suggest that a fair and balanced application promotes liberty, while an unequal application favoring one side would be authoritarian.

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Individual freedoms are subordinate to the state and there is no constitutional accountability under an authoritarian regime.

I am merely requesting constitutional accountability (fair law applications).

If you check the antonyms for authoritarianism it says "democratic, liberal".

Liberal means favoring liberty in this context.

The antonym of liberty is tyranny.

Tyranny = "cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control."

Arbitrary = "based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system. Capricious, whimsical, unpredictable, unreasonable, irrational, illogical, unjustified, subjective."

Therefore inequality, which is an arbitrary application of power, is tyranny which is authoritarianism. And as such equality breeds liberty.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think this thread could be considered the "Trump haters handbook" and is basically the opposite yet equal of what is outlined in the OP.

While I personally dislike Trump I don't see how threads like these are beneficial for the community here on ATS and is yet another example of the extreme opposite of Trump and his supporters.
edit on 1/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Also, the fact of the matter is that ATS is an imperialistic constitutional oligarchy, ruled by an imperial triumvirate (the owners) whom appointed governors to execute their laws.

So I do concede that my appeals are made in full knowledge that I am subject to their mercy and grace, and that I hold no power other than my own wit.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join