It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't get mad if people reply without reading your continuous anti Trump posts.
We got tired of it and it got annoying. You are smart, make a thread about any other stuff without that bitterness. You'll have a heart attack or something man, got to be something else that you like.

Wow,
What a classy post. Nice.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Pyle

Looks like it could be the same handbook for those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)...you know, those that think one man can single-handedly do the things they accuse him of doing to the country; you know, the things that have been going on for decades.

I won’t bother with repeating all the caveats in the OP since most of us don’t paint an entire group with an indiscriminate broad brush...

Well ya TDS is well documented on Trump supporters. They have all kinds of problems accusing Obama of everything and anything to deflect from Trump.

See, there you go...I voted for Obama, twice! But again, there goes that broad brushstroke...

You didn't vote for Obama Twice Lab? I know you didnt. How could you do that ( vote Obama) if you dont hate Trump?

That's how it usually ends up. The other persons views and statements are just dismissed when it doesn't fit their worldview.

I feel bad for the independent type voters who end up getting tarred and feathered. I even do it on occasion, assuming someone anti Trump is automatically pro DNC. That's not always the case.

Lol because if the DNC wouldn’t have railroaded Bernie, he would have gotten my vote. You can review my thread history where I’ve explained that several times.

As for Trump, my family’s situation has become far more stable since the election of POTUS 45. I doubt Bernie would have gotten us here, but I can certainly see the logic of electing someone with political experience over tv experience and multiple failed business experiences. Too bad the libs, the Left, and the Clinton Cartel thought lining their pockets was more important than America.

Bernie didn't get railroaded. He lost fair and square to Clinton.

That's the party line and they aren't deviating from it.

Hardly any diehard Democrats will admit it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Nikola014

It really is getting pathetic how you always, and I mean always, play the victim card when you get called out on your ignorance, arrogance, and BS.

Perhaps if you learned a little respect you might not find it so pathetic.

Gotta earn that.

When its given "just because" it becomes worthless.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

We got tired of it and it got annoying. You are smart, make a thread about any other stuff without that bitterness. You'll have a heart attack or something man, got to be something else that you like.

I would also like to see him post a thread on another topic as well.Think of all the great threads he could
write if he focused all his energy away from hating Trump.But,those stars and flags do add up,don't they?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder now if you just get off on your own posts.

Or maybe its something else. You know Stalin, Hitler, and Mao had a list of guidelines for undesirables right?

The other lefties wanna come in here and say "oh look, the trumpholes are triggered!", but honestly I see more triggered posts from you guys directed solely at ATS members. I mean this op had to take some time to come up with and write. How long did you stew over Trump and his supporters before writing this as a way to vent?

edit on 14-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I would also like to see him post a thread on another topic as well.Think of all the great threads he could
write if he focused all his energy away from hating Trump.But,those stars and flags do add up,don't they?

Well I don’t take requests but the other day I wrote a thread about the gaming industry and in the past I have written on a wide range of topics. Right now Trump is very topical so that’s what I write about

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So many proving the op right.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

HATE?!?!

03: Lets Play a Word Game!

Which threads are those?

01: When in doubt Deflect.

Unqualified, mentally questionable, reactionary, . . . . .

03: Lets Play a Word Game!

The defenders of Trump seem to be the ones who always pull the HATE word.

01: When in doubt Deflect.

Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.

edit on 14-1-2018 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Great thread OSOTC

Let me start by saying I appreciate your acknowledgement of the non-partisan nature of this behavior. I have noticed it frequently coming from many different political orientations, and I too recognize its deleterious effect on impassioned debate and intelligent/fruitful discourse.

If we could all simply agree to disagree, and start debating issues on their merits instead of partisan appeal we'd be one heck of a lot better off IMHO. We should all be able to disagree on the issues, while still maintaining that it is OK to disagree. We should be able to have an opinion as well, without feeling the need to impose that opinion on others through legislation and the state instrument

Those who do not like guns do not have to carry/own them, but we should respect those who disagree

Those who do not like abortion do not have to have them, but we should respect those who disagree

Those who do not like same-sex marriages do not have to marry someone of the same sex, but we should respect those who disagree

Those who do not believe in a religion do not have to practice that or any religion, but we should respect those who disagree

I could continue ad nauseum, but I think everyone gets the point. Nothing I dislike more than people trying to turn their own opinions/feelings into laws that affect everybody else (who may or may not agree with that specific POV)

Either way, I never shy away from criticism of my own side (it is the only way to correct your own mistakes) and I appreciate you posting this topic.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This is dribble. OP I actually used to like your input even though we dont agree on many things. This is retarded. You guys should just rub one out. Same act and effect.

FRUSTRATED much?

The disclaimer is useless. I still feel some sort of way about being insulted for political affiliation.

I swear I will never be cool off the bat with Dems after these experiences now almost 2 years running. This is not what good and honest people do.

Screw you guys.

edit on 1 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Happens all the time, not just to me either but loads of us. We are “libtards”, “leftists”, “jokes” we write “crap” or “pointless” threads because we are all “obsessed” or overly “emotional” when it comes to Trump because we have some made up mental illness called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Agreed, it is a terrible practice. Nothing justifies those kind of insults.

I bet these terms will sound familiar to many though: "wing-nuts", "right wing nut jobs/RWNJ", "deplorables", "christofacists", "nazis", "racists", "ammosexuals", "gun humpers", "cultists" and more. Now, I'm not saying these hurt my feelings (I try not to take things on the Internet too personally, as I'm sure others try as well) But there are a lot of good people out there who are given any number of these (and more) unfair labels.

Assuming a Trump voter is any of the above is just as bad as us assuming a liberal is a "libtard" or any other variants of this derogatory crap we've used. Truth is, we just have different opinions of how to best accomplish the same task: making our country great, successful, democratic, strong and a beacon of liberty/freedom.

I have even been told to basically kill myself over the stuff I write on this site.

Which is ridiculous. I am sure it isn't easy to come to places like ATS (that are decidedly pro-Trump presently) instead of DU or other sites. Like I always say/think, if you guys and gals were only interested in hearing your own "side"'s POV, you wouldn't even come here. The fact you do tells me you are interested in actual debate, discussion and an exchange of knowledge and that by itself earns my respect.

I've always found discussions with you to be a productive use of time. Even though we disagree on virtually every issue politically, there is always room to learn new things and challenge long held beliefs as I have done on several occasions
edit on 1/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Looks like it could be the same handbook for those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)...you know, those that think one man can single-handedly do the things they accuse him of doing to the country; you know, the things that have been going on for decades.

I won’t bother with repeating all the caveats in the OP since most of us don’t paint an entire group with an indiscriminate broad brush...

Well ya TDS is well documented on Trump supporters. They have all kinds of problems accusing Obama of everything and anything to deflect from Trump.

See, there you go...I voted for Obama, twice! But again, there goes that broad brushstroke...

You didn't vote for Obama Twice Lab? I know you didnt. How could you do that ( vote Obama) if you dont hate Trump?

That's how it usually ends up. The other persons views and statements are just dismissed when it doesn't fit their worldview.

I feel bad for the independent type voters who end up getting tarred and feathered. I even do it on occasion, assuming someone anti Trump is automatically pro DNC. That's not always the case.

Lol because if the DNC wouldn’t have railroaded Bernie, he would have gotten my vote. You can review my thread history where I’ve explained that several times.

As for Trump, my family’s situation has become far more stable since the election of POTUS 45. I doubt Bernie would have gotten us here, but I can certainly see the logic of electing someone with political experience over tv experience and multiple failed business experiences. Too bad the libs, the Left, and the Clinton Cartel thought lining their pockets was more important than America.

Bernie didn't get railroaded. He lost fair and square to Clinton.

That's the party line and they aren't deviating from it.

Hardly any diehard Democrats will admit it.

Bernie DID get railroaded. Right off the tracks like that recent and unfortunate train derailment near where I live. The Clinton campaign along with John Podesta and DWS, and the DNC's boiling witches cauldron of corruption forced him right off the train tracks and the entire world knows it.
Maybe you are partially right, since fair and square to the Clinton's is to have their competitors killed. Bernie escaped that fate at least. Can't say that for all the others that went against the Corrupt Clinton Clan, or the CCC for short. edit: Where do you think those Bernie votes went after that happened?.

edit on 14-1-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i love when i don't browse ats for a bit and cone back to one of these.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: mamabeth

Well I don’t take requests but the other day I wrote a thread about the gaming industry and in the past I have written on a wide range of topics. Right now Trump is very topical so that’s what I write about

but i thought u hate people who stir up trouble just to hate?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - your threads are getting to the point of extremism, hiding behind your insinuations and pathetic disclaimers to collectively pigeonhole everyone who thinks differently to you.

1. You are the king of deflection and ignoring facts - you're a hypocrite.
2. You made a thread because you took things personally.
3. Depends on what the meaning of 'is' is....
4. You literally blame everything on Trump, even the weather - you are a total 'player-focused' poster - you are literally suffering from Trump-OCD where you see every ATS member as 'pro' or 'anti' - you're as shallow AF.
5. You hide behind your geographical disconnect from US-everything even though you are a closet ex-Hillary/Bernie supporter, attempting to convince folks here that you are somehow beyond reproach with your political reasoning.

BY FAR, you display the most closet-intolerance towards other members I've ever read - at least with others they're open about it - you're just deceptive and I simply can't take you or your diatribe seriously anymore.

Again you get a big
for buying the MSM BS propaganda and disseminating here on ATS

THANK YOU. Couldn't have written it better myself. Certain posters are patently obvious and yeah, it gets tiresome. Over one year after the election and we're still at this place, of intense division and nauseating hypocrisy. Not that you needed the extra star, but one more from me for laying it down, plain as day.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ya kmow....this is just stupid.

I wanted to rebut the op but i realpy dont feel i habe it in me with civility. So ill just issue my opinion that what i just read was so dumb it made me groan out loud several times

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - your threads are getting to the point of extremism, hiding behind your insinuations and pathetic disclaimers to collectively pigeonhole everyone who thinks differently to you.

1. You are the king of deflection and ignoring facts - you're a hypocrite.
2. You made a thread because you took things personally.
3. Depends on what the meaning of 'is' is....
4. You literally blame everything on Trump, even the weather - you are a total 'player-focused' poster - you are literally suffering from Trump-OCD where you see every ATS member as 'pro' or 'anti' - you're as shallow AF.
5. You hide behind your geographical disconnect from US-everything even though you are a closet ex-Hillary/Bernie supporter, attempting to convince folks here that you are somehow beyond reproach with your political reasoning.

BY FAR, you display the most closet-intolerance towards other members I've ever read - at least with others they're open about it - you're just deceptive and I simply can't take you or your diatribe seriously anymore.

Again you get a big
for buying the MSM BS propaganda and disseminating here on ATS

THANK YOU. Couldn't have written it better myself. Certain posters are patently obvious and yeah, it gets tiresome. Over one year after the election and we're still at this place, of intense division and nauseating hypocrisy. Not that you needed the extra star, but one more from me for laying it down, plain as day.

second line....well said!

Des

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

These threads do nothing to aid in healthy discussion or debate. No points are made and no knowledge is gained. Even by your own admission.

Before I go any further with this thread I want to make it very clear that I understand that these same behaviours could also be applicable to other political groups and that there are many Trump supporters who do encourage and engage in meaningful debate.

Your whole supposed argument is null. Even should there be a worthwhile discussion, as per past threads of these sort, you don't admit any wrong doing or concessions.

At some point you have to ask what you are contributing and is it positive.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Ya kmow....this is just stupid.

I wanted to rebut the op but i realpy dont feel i habe it in me with civility. So ill just issue my opinion that what i just read was so dumb it made me groan out loud several times

Pot, meet kettle.

Nail, meet hammer.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join