It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: kurthall

Absolutely...

It blows my mind..

Less than 10 years ago Bush lied to start a war. Then gave his own private company the bajillion dollar rebuild contract..

A war costing America just an obscene amount of blood and treasure...

Yet somehow obama and hillary are evil based on some crazy thing they have drummed up.. or some paperwork loophole..

All the worst policies in history are conservative..

Citizens united, war on drugs, all the wars except for WW1-2. Patriot act..

Even somethings the dems get blamed for were conservative policies a dem president just signed..

The PATRIOT ACT was NOT conservative. Even Joe Biden says he constructed it.
edit on 14-1-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As the author of Trump Love 2018 and Trump Hate 2018.

You can't do that here.

Gone.
edit on 1/14/2018 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
As the author of Trump Love 2018 and Trump Hate 2018.

You can't do that here.

Gone.

And........there gone.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Looks like it could be the same handbook for those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)...you know, those that think one man can single-handedly do the things they accuse him of doing to the country; you know, the things that have been going on for decades.

I won’t bother with repeating all the caveats in the OP since most of us don’t paint an entire group with an indiscriminate broad brush...

Well ya TDS is well documented on Trump supporters. They have all kinds of problems accusing Obama of everything and anything to deflect from Trump.

See, there you go...I voted for Obama, twice! But again, there goes that broad brushstroke...

You didn't vote for Obama Twice Lab? I know you didnt. How could you do that ( vote Obama) if you dont hate Trump?

That's how it usually ends up. The other persons views and statements are just dismissed when it doesn't fit their worldview.

I feel bad for the independent type voters who end up getting tarred and feathered. I even do it on occasion, assuming someone anti Trump is automatically pro DNC. That's not always the case.

Lol because if the DNC wouldn’t have railroaded Bernie, he would have gotten my vote. You can review my thread history where I’ve explained that several times.

As for Trump, my family’s situation has become far more stable since the election of POTUS 45. I doubt Bernie would have gotten us here, but I can certainly see the logic of electing someone with political experience over tv experience and multiple failed business experiences. Too bad the libs, the Left, and the Clinton Cartel thought lining their pockets was more important than America.
edit on 14-1-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The only thing that comes to mind is 'we get what we deserve'...

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Someone calls you out for not knowing what words mean and you blame them for playing word games?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
After Serving this Country for 23 Years in the USAF...it's nice to see someone who actually gets results, instead of talk. I'll take action over titles any day.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Those are all used by the Left but they add a few prominent goodies to it,

1) Use Hitler's axiom, tell a lie big enough and often enough

2)Accuse your enemies of exactly what you are guilty of while applying number one above.

3)Employ street thugs to silent the opposition with violence at their rallies and gatherings.

3)Control all State Media, almost there just that pesky FOX remains.

4)Scapegoat white males as racist and privileged, blame all of societies ills on them.

5)When in power promote only militant minority groups.

There now you have a complete Lefty of America handbook

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

WHAT?!?!

first off here is who introduced the bill..

“Introduced in the House of Representatives as H.R. 3162 by Frank J. Sensenbrenner, Jr. (R–WI) on October 23, 2001”

Aka not joe Biden..

“On October 23, 2001, Republican Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner introduced H.R. 3162 incorporating provisions from a previously sponsored House bill and a Senate bill also introduced earlier in the month.[5] The next day, the Act passed the House 357 to 66,[6] with Democrats comprising the overwhelming portion of dissent. The three Republicans voting 'no' were Robert Ney of Ohio, Butch Otter of Idaho and Ron Paul of Texas. On October 25, the Act passed the Senate by 98 to 1, the only dissident being Russ Feingold of Wisconsin.[7]”

63 Democrats voted against it..

3 Republicans voted against it...

So I am guessing you heard that from Sean hannity or Alex Jones lol????

Reguardless, I think you should reevaluate the credibility of whoever told you that..

edit on 14-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Simplistic

At this point - - Trump really isn't defendable via straight on facts or discussion.

SOME political positions taken during this term might be defendable. But, Trump himself? NO

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I think what you wrote is just a great example of the conservative propaganda circus..

It really all hinges on one main point..

“Anyone who isn’t conservative enough is “the left”. There is no third team.. you are either with us or against us”

For which you just provided the perfect example.

“Al the media except that oesky Fox News”

“All the scientists except for the handful employed by opec”

What logistically would it take to control every source of news but Fox???

I would also like to submit into evidence the post above and reply below as evidence against your assertion. Lol

Since the previous poster just tried to blame the patriot act on “the left”.. lol

I’m not intimately family related with Hitler’s speech’s it Nazi propaganda. But I bet if we replaced “Jew” with “the left” in your rant. It would be a perfect fit for Nazi propaganda..

I bet a ww2 historian could do a side by side analysis that was shockingly similar.

edit on 14-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I think there is one very important aspect that you missed, which is honesty.

Too many people lack it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be anymore ignorant than what you've already shown, you raise the bar again. But seriously, seek help, surely there's a pill they can give you for this.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be anymore ignorant than what you've already shown, you raise the bar again. But seriously, seek help, surely there's a pill they can give you for this.

I believe what you just said qualifies as #4 on his list.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think there is one very important aspect that you missed, which is honesty.

Too many people lack it.

Fair point like I hinted at i the OP this could have been a longer list

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Nikola014

You're guilty of all those charges, mate. Talk about projection

Cheers.

So why do you also practice them?

01: When in doubt Deflect.

Anyone else see the irony?

edit on 3310x6733America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I believe what you just said qualifies as #4 on his list.

I couldn't care less about HIS list.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
10: Pretend to be a Trump hater.

Post a couple of threads a week telling everyone you hate Trump and everyone else should hate him too. Go through mental contortions to blame Trump for everything under the sun, whether he has anything to do with it or not. Get as crazy with it as possible. It will reflect badly on anyone who might have a legitimate gripe with Trump or his policies, and make Trump supporters look sane and rational by comparison.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
10: Pretend to be a Trump hater.

Post a couple of threads a week telling everyone you hate Trump and everyone else should hate him too. Go through mental contortions to blame Trump for everything under the sun, whether he has anything to do with it or not. Get as crazy with it as possible. It will reflect badly on anyone who might have a legitimate gripe with Trump or his policies, and make Trump supporters look sane and rational by comparison.

HATE?!?!

Which threads are those?

Unqualified, mentally questionable, reactionary, . . . . .

The defenders of Trump seem to be the ones who always pull the HATE word.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thank you for continuing to support our President, Donald Trump, from overseas. It is clear to most of us you in fact love and admire him and his leadership skills, and thus seek to bask in his glory so that you can get some attention yourself. Thanks for doing your part!
Sincerely, the second biggest Trump supporter, after yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join