It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
04: Attack the player not the ball.

I can guarantee you that there will be at least one member

This is Donald Trumps number one tactic.

We noticed this all during the campaign. Donald would attack the person and not the issues the person promotes.

He'd attack women on their looks (e.g. Quote: "Who could vote for a face like that!"), their menstruation, or some odd thing about their lives, avoiding the issue at hand altogether.

He continues to attack the same way, now attacking whole countries as "s*hole" places etc..his strategy is to go for the "emotional gut" of the person, group, people, nation, etc..rather than outline any serious specific objective measure or activity that could be subject to rational debate.

The reason is that Donald doesn't have the intellectual capacity to debate anyone, so he "deflects" to the "gut".

This strategy appeals to alot of people who are similarly "intellectually challenged" and defend and deflect in similar ways in their own life interactions. The simple answers appeal to them, like "all people in group A are bad" etc..

It is, incidentally, the foundations of all discrimination and racism we see in society. An inability to think rationally, because the content is lacking there in the brain.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I can't believe I wasted my time clicking on this thread, I knew exactly what it was about just by who posted it.

At least I wasn't disappointed.
edit on R162018-01-14T11:16:04-06:00k161Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

04: Attack the player not the ball.

I can guarantee you that there will be at least one member

This is Donald Trumps number one tactic.

We noticed this all during the campaign. Donald would attack the person and not the issues the person promotes.

He'd attack women on their looks (e.g. Quote: "Who could vote for a face like that!"), their menstruation, or some odd thing about their lives, avoiding the issue at hand altogether.

He continues to attack the same way, now attacking whole countries as "s*hole" places etc..his strategy is to go for the "emotional gut" of the person, group, people, nation, etc..rather than outline any serious specific objective measure or activity that could be subject to rational debate.

The reason is that Donald doesn't have the intellectual capacity to debate anyone, so he "deflects" to the "gut".

This strategy appeals to alot of people who are similarly "intellectually challenged" and defend and deflect in similar ways in their own life interactions. The simple answers appeal to them, like "all people in group A are bad" etc..

It is, incidentally, the foundations of all discrimination and racism we see in society. An inability to think rationally, because the content is lacking there in the brain.

Oh yea thanks for reminding us we’re stupider than you so we can’t do debat.

ETA: This is the reasoning we have no respect for most of the left on this site. As I said in my first post to those few people who lean left and don’t resort to this type of labeling my hat goes off to you and I have an extreme amount of respect for you, so it’s definitley not all. Keep doing what you’re doing and don’t let posters like this get you down.
edit on 14-1-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Looks like it could be the same handbook for those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)...you know, those that think one man can single-handedly do the things they accuse him of doing to the country; you know, the things that have been going on for decades.

I won’t bother with repeating all the caveats in the OP since most of us don’t paint an entire group with an indiscriminate broad brush...

Well ya TDS is well documented on Trump supporters. They have all kinds of problems accusing Obama of everything and anything to deflect from Trump.

See, there you go...I voted for Obama, twice! But again, there goes that broad brushstroke...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't get mad if people reply without reading your continuous anti Trump posts.
We got tired of it and it got annoying. You are smart, make a thread about any other stuff without that bitterness. You'll have a heart attack or something man, got to be something else that you like.

edit on 14-1-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

So when have I done it?

When I have started posting on one of your threads by saying your "retarded" then went totally off topic and played word games with everything you write?

Not sure the point is to worry about how others post in your “other” threads. Shouldn’t those threads a) stand up to scrutiny, and b) be defensible in some sort of educated way?

I don’t think the “I’m rubber, you’re glue” of our childhood quibbles quite cut it...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Looks like it could be the same handbook for those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)...you know, those that think one man can single-handedly do the things they accuse him of doing to the country; you know, the things that have been going on for decades.

I won’t bother with repeating all the caveats in the OP since most of us don’t paint an entire group with an indiscriminate broad brush...

Well ya TDS is well documented on Trump supporters. They have all kinds of problems accusing Obama of everything and anything to deflect from Trump.

See, there you go...I voted for Obama, twice! But again, there goes that broad brushstroke...

You didn't vote for Obama Twice Lab? I know you didnt. How could you do that ( vote Obama) if you dont hate Trump?

That's how it usually ends up. The other persons views and statements are just dismissed when it doesn't fit their worldview.

I feel bad for the independent type voters who end up getting tarred and feathered. I even do it on occasion, assuming someone anti Trump is automatically pro DNC. That's not always the case.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Ummm...I'm not going to pile on...I am going to state however that I think the OtherSideOfThePond whom I used to enjoy reading threads from...has been supplanted with a pod person...

I'm sorry to see that your assimilation into the collective is complete...I really am...I miss the original incarnation...

If your still in there...somewhere...just follow the sound of my fingertips tapping on the keyboard...
Come back to the light...

Please don't follow in the footsteps of the after the flood one...you'll become mired in the muck...don't be just another swamp dweller...please...?

Please...?

YouSir

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Point #4:
If anyone says anything negative about my OP, I will cite this, therefore proving that I am right and anyone disagreeing with me us wrong and probably didn't read my OP.
edit on b000000312018-01-14T10:09:02-06:0010America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jan 2018 10:09:02 -06001000000018 by butcherguy because: Typo

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

What a pathetic attempt from an equally pathetic poster to try and project some type of moral high-ground onto Trump supporters.

Yes I read the OP and saw your disclaimer, it was weak at best and nowhere did I see YOU hold yourself accountable for ironically all the things you are accusing others for (and by far the most guilty of). But absolutely no surprise here that the ever so elusive irony is still lost on you.

Oh I'm sorry, did I do everything you predicted I would do? Well predictable and pathetic OP's merit predictable and pathetic responses.

There is a reason you get these types of reactions, and no it is not because "OMG a member said something bad about Trump let's get him". In fact, with you in particular, it has very little, if any at all, to do with the contents of your OP.

I find it hard to believe that you are still this oblivious as to why many of us have difficulties taking you seriously. I'm actually going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say that you aren't, but instead just need to feed your heavy dopamine addiction the only way you know how to. You've found the working formula and apparently you're sticking with it.

The only person you're fooling at this point is yourself.

And I'd hate to be an enabler, but here's a S&F for your efforts.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Good job op, must be a really quiet sunday, the rabbid team players are all out in force.
edit on 14-1-2018 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I haven't read the thread so I don't know if this question has been asked. In the disclaimer it is acknowledged that the numbered content in the OP could be applied to supporters of other political parties and candidates. So why then title the thread specifically to Trump supporters. Titling the thread as it is suggests that objectivity in the disclaimer is bogus.
edit on 14-1-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Looks like all the Trumpholes are trying to set a "Triggered" record. Just as I predicted....

love that mudpit....

edit on 14-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Looks like all the Trumpholes are trying to set a "Triggered" record. Just as I predicted....

Trumphole?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Oh yea thanks for reminding us we’re stupider than you so we can’t do debat.

You notice, how we all identify ourselves?

We immediately recognize in the words of others, who we are, and respond accordingly.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I haven't read the thread so I don't know if this question has been asked. In the disclaimer it is acknowledged that the numbered content in the OP could be applied to supporters of other political parties and candidates. So why then title the thread specifically to Trump supporters. Titling the thread as it is suggests that objectivity in the disclaimer is bogus.

Because it’s specific to Trump supporters.

While this could be applied to most political groups, I have personally experienced this behaviour mostly from trump supporters.

I was just wanting to acknowledge that I recognise that this behaviour is not exclusive to trump supporters.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

love that mudpit....

Hey look, a self-congratulatory Libtard is doing their thing again!

Yay, now everybody is calling everybody names, it's so fun!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Because while you could apply it to both sides, it really only applies to one side, so we're gonna apply it to that side. The disclaimer is just for window-dressing.

And if you don't like that, see point #4.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

One has to wonder how you manage to run your very successful company being a CEO, when I see you in literally every thread about Trump on ATS all the time
edit on 725k2018Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join