It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Well ya TDS is well documented on Trump supporters. They have all kinds of problems accusing Obama of everything and anything to deflect from Trump.

It usually goes:

TDS person: "Trump is the worst human being ever on the face of the universe, he probably eats brown babies. He signed this thing and pardoned this mob, and look, he says stuff that I think is evil and racist. Worst human being ever."
Normal person: "But Obama did all of that and no one said a thing. Why is Trump worse than him?"
TDS person: "DIDN'T TAKE LONG. OBAMA. TRUMPERS ARE SO PREDICTABLE!!!111"

wash, rinse, repeat.

But you consider it a victory of sorts, if you wish. What you consider deflection is actually putting things into context, and sometimes doing that breaks both legs your argument has to stand on.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The liberal playbook is much more simple. Accuse your opponent of every evil, criminal deed you have ever done. It works til it don't.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think Trump does a good job as president
Perhaps OP should step out of the matrix and into the real world ?

Oh I guess I broke some of your "rules"

Or you just like all the attention...
Perhaps any will do for you ?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Did you ever think some Trump supporters only signed up on ATS to defend themselves from all the hate we got on his site at the beginning of the election?

I openly admit I’m here to take digs at posters that do nothing but try and label us as this racist hateful group. There are a couple posters that lean left on this site that can engage in meanful debate as my hat go off to those few. But you sure aren’t one of them and seem way out of touch with American politics in general anyways.

Now I do try and be as civil as possible in what I’m doing which is why I’m probably still here, but could really careless if my account was deleted for it. I’d just make another and continue anyways. I guess what my point is since I’m rambling is from my standpoint, at the beginning the left were extremely hateful towards anyone that supported Trump and so Trump supporters starting fighting back. Maybe if posters like yourself which is part of that group reeled it back a bit, you may start seeing a little respect again. Until then you get what you give.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Two political parties offered an option each
Trump or Hillary, blame yourselves

At least he isn't Hillary

True and I am quite open in saying that I believe that many people who voted for Trump did so for entirely valid reasons and I am also more than open to saying that this handbook does kind of go both ways.

This is about the behaviour of Trump supporters, I think point four is probably the biggest one for me.

Perhaps the anti Trump crowd should heed point 4 as well.

This is where debate ends and the mud starts flinging. It's a rare thread where someone who doesn't like Trump or his policies invariably starts heaping negative terms on to his supporters. They can never stay focused on the ball. It's the deplorable effect. It surely doesn't help debate by calling the other side stupid, devoid of morals, supporting a fascist or nazi ect. My policy is usually to brush the first player insult off, try to focus on factual point of contention and proceed. If that doesn't work, I call out the person for the player attacking and things usually degenerate from there. It's become part of many on the lefts side to include those player insults to the point where I honestly think they dont even consider then insults to the opossing side. I've seen the left do it to the "real liberals" on some topics, treating them to the usual Trump supporter slurs and snide comments.

You see #4 as the biggest problem from the Trump side and I see it and feel the results of it here almost daily by anti Trump people doing #4 to those they disagree with.

It would take self policing from BOTH sides to eliminate #4. The hate is that strong.

I've lost good friends over this election. They chose to not be around me simply for my political stance. It's insane that it has come to that. People only think they can be around others who agree with them and can't be exposed to other points of view. For example being against the TPP has strong support on the liberal side, both Sanders and Clinton (eye roll) were against it. But when Trump stops the TPP, against GOP leaderships advice, all of a sudden it's some nefarious Republican plan.

They seem to be no points of commonality where both sides can be FOR cute bunny rabbits anymore. Surely there are tons of things both side really support .

Ranting off.
edit on 14-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Pyle
Well ya TDS is well documented on Trump supporters. They have all kinds of problems accusing Obama of everything and anything to deflect from Trump.

It usually goes:

TDS person: "Trump is the worst human being ever on the face of the universe, he probably eats brown babies. He signed this thing and pardoned this mob, and look, he says stuff that I think is evil and racist. Worst human being ever."
Normal person: "But Obama did all of that and no one said a thing. Why is Trump worse than him?"
TDS person: "DIDN'T TAKE LONG. OBAMA. TRUMPERS ARE SO PREDICTABLE!!!111"

wash, rinse, repeat.

But you consider it a victory of sorts, if you wish. What you consider deflection is actually putting things into context, and sometimes doing that breaks both legs your argument has to stand on.

You are telling me TDS isnt how Trump supporters reject reality and make up # to justify their beliefs?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Am I at the right Bar Mitzvah? Thank the Lord....

"Sandwiches for sale...top quality sandwiches for sale, get them while they're hot folks! Tasty, warm ham sandwiches. Going cheep....2 for a shekel...roll up, roll up..."

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The Trump Supporters Handbook

If you think your triggered now, just wait until you see the Manifesto...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Can you stop wasting our time as you hunt for your self esteem?

A double negative has you in a feedback loop, and it's starting to eat into my entertainment time.

If I wanted to read instigating shposts all day I'd go to 4chan.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The Trump Supporters Handbook.

Aw.

Where was the scratch n sniff and pop up pictures?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Spot-on but you forgot a big one that showed up on the first page.

I call it the "Peewee Defense" where it's essentially "I know you are but what am I" repeated over and over with their fingers in their ears.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

So in every thread about Trump now we see the same behaviours from the Trump supporters.

To me,it doesn't matter if it is a thread for Trump or against him.
Its been equally ridiculous on both sides.

A clear head and logic has barely any room in politics it seems?

I haven't said if I liked him or not...there is no use "debating" when people's minds are already made up,and,you can smell where the conversation is going.
Too much energy...not enough of a pay out.

No pay out at all, no one has ever changed any one's mind on politics, but then again, US politics is pretty much a crap hole anyway.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'm so glad you posted this... I really had no idea what I was doing. #1- here's your mirror. #2- your disclaimer is very clever, you can call me names but claim that you arent? #3- mirror- a reflective surface. #4- frick, I already read it, but this thread is intended curry response from one group of people that are not currently libtards. #5- this thread really is a poophole.

Hey, tried my best. As you sit back and soak in your own flavor of smug, you should know this thread stinks

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I call it the "Peewee Defense" where it's essentially "I know you are but what am I" repeated over and over with their fingers in their ears.

You mean like the last three pages worth of reply

yeah your right there is a sixth.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

To be fair, that's a valid defense when the one presenting the argument proceeds to do the exact same thing they're accusing "the other side" of doing, while trying to throw up some sort of disclaimer before doing so, as if the disclaimer somehow makes it okay for them to do it while they accuse others of doing it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So when have I done it?

When I have started posting on one of your threads by saying your "retarded" then went totally off topic and played word games with everything you write?
edit on 14-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He did say, "with all due respect". Oh wait, he didnt. I didn't even see a response to the first post.

Disclaimer- the quote can be attributed to Ricky Bobby

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Says the poster that labeled me a nazi because you had nothing of substance to debate. You are the definition of a poster that posts based on feelings instead of facts.

I’ll post the thread if needed but you’re definitely a hypocrite with that post.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi pot it's me kettle! *Waves*

You're black.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When I have started posting on one of your threads by saying your "retarded" then went totally off topic and played word games with everything you write?

I must be missing something, can you point me to where I said you've gone in to one of my threads and done those things?

No? Ah, so you mean you took what I said and twisted it a little (played word games) to try and make some irrelevant (off-topic) point in response to my comment.

How ironic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join