It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Two political parties offered an option each
Trump or Hillary, blame yourselves

At least he isn't Hillary

True and I am quite open in saying that I believe that many people who voted for Trump did so for entirely valid reasons and I am also more than open to saying that this handbook does kind of go both ways.

This is about the behaviour of Trump supporters, I think point four is probably the biggest one for me.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would rather you had titled this thread "Internet forum tribalists handbook" than use the "trump" word. Simply because those are strategies employed in many groups and sub-groups that you find on forums.

I, too, believe it's easy to discuss issues and disagree with the solution to those issues, all without name calling or baiting. There are quite a few members of ATS that do a great job at this.

Anyways, looking forward to the slug-fest, since this is in the mud-pit.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

It really is getting pathetic how you always, and I mean always, play the victim card when you get called out on your ignorance, arrogance, and BS.

Perhaps if you learned a little respect you might not find it so pathetic.

Its really not difficult.....

+11 more 
link   

we get it already. Trump is racist and a bigot and all the other ists and all his supporter are blind and ignorant. his supporter dont realize he's a russian puppet and could never be enlightened like people against Trump. fox news is bad and stuff and Russia blah blah blah omg have you heard about Russia! Oprah 2020

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You're opsessed man!
What is it with you and Trump?
Maybe you should come out of the closet and declare your man love for him.
edit on 14/1/2018 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well you didn't get very far into the thread did you.....

03: Lets Play a Word Game!

1 sentence and the word YOU was used twice...got it.

04: Attack the player not the ball.

I see what you did there.

Again...too much energy and not enough pay out to warrant any level of "discussion"
If you are for him,you get the goods...if you are against him,you get the goods.

I'll post this again.
A clear head and logic has barely any room in politics.

Meh...I have better things to do.
Enjoy the poo flinging.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

we get it already. Trump is racist and a bigot and all the other ists and all his supporter are blind and ignorant. his supporter dont realize he's a russian puppet and could never be enlightened like people against Trump. fox news is bad and stuff and Russia blah blah blah omg have you heard about Russia! Oprah 2020

So how much of the OP did you read?

Because what this is actually about is trying to show you these behaviours, to show you that they are counterproductive.

taking it personally.... try not to.
edit on 14-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Rules to separate and divide the masses:

#1 make sure the masses don't recognize they are basically the same and are arguing over what color the hen house is when the fox is inside killing chickens.

+18 more 
link   

Sorry, mate, but you hadn't done a single respect worthy thing.

You're obviously pushing a narrative, without even pretending to be objective, and you always play the victim card when things don't go the way you had hoped they would.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

tRuMp suPPoRtErS aRe GanGbaNGinG oN mE.

That made me lol

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

A clear head and logic has barely any room in politics it seems?

Exactly.

'Politics' is lies, deflection and cover up, pretending to uphold the constitution while dividing the nation against itself.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

why would I read your long amature case study about people who don't agree with you and your obsession with trump? i got half way and had to bail sorry

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'm not a Trump supporter why would I take it personal?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sorry, mate, but you hadn't done a single respect worthy thing.

You're obviously pushing a narrative, without even pretending to be objective, and you always play the victim card when things don't go the way you had hoped they would.

Read point four.

Now seriously.

I have had death threats and just the other week had someone tell me to go walk into a lake and keep walking (or words the effect of drown yourself) because they don't like my political views.

My only agenda on ATS is to write what I write, I do not go and write a thread and suddenly expect everyone to agree with me, I do not expect anymore than a bit of a debate and chat around the subjects that I post about.

I really do try to avoid insulting other members, but will be the first to admit that I don't always manage it, however is it any wonder when in almost every thread I write I am met with the "your a joke" or to use your words "pathetic" posts form people who do not know me.

Honestly if some of you spoke to me the way you do on ATS if we were in a bar say, you wouldn't do it or at least not for very long. I do not say that as a threat what I mean to articulate is that many of you seem to cower behind your avatars and use it as a justification to speak to people however you want.

Makes me wonder what you are compensating for.

The topic at hand hear is the frankly imature behaviour that some Trump supporters exhibit when they are met with a thread they don't like.

Its a shame you chose to exemplify that rather than discuss it respectfully.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I always liked the choose your own adventure books, myself. Oh, and Encyclopedia Brown as well. But as an adult, my fiction comes from other sources, like now.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I really do try to avoid insulting other members,

Makes me wonder what you are compensating for.

Seems legit.

The topic at hand hear is the frankly imature behaviour that some Trump supporters exhibit when they are met with a thread they don't like.

He said while asking what another member is compensating for.

You should read points 1, 2, and 4 in the OP, since apparently that's the framework that has been established that debate has to be confined to.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Are you still on about the UK Trump supporters ?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Its a valid query and I don't mean it as a insult I mean it as a question, it was not just mean to be directed at the member.

What is it that is missing in a persons life that they feel a need to threaten and insult a stranger because they disagree with their political views.

Is it not enough real social interaction for example.

I honestly don't mean that as a "compensating for a small willy" type of comment (although reading it back I can see why you may get that impression)

Also out of that whole comment that is what you took away from it???

edit on 14-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Its a valid query and I don't mean it as a insult I mean it as a question, it was not just mean to be directed at the member.

What is it that is missing in a persons life that they feel a need to threaten and insult a stranger because they disagree with their political views.

Is it not enough real social interaction for example.

I honestly don't mean that as a "compensating for a small willy" type of comment (although reading it back I can see why you may get that impression)

Also out of that whole comment that is what you took away from it???

So what is it that is missing 8n a members life that they keep making Trump hate threads?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You're guilty of all those charges, mate. Talk about projection

Cheers.

Shhhh, or ye shall be beaten into your corner by one of the rules.

Probably #4 again...

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join