It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Mind you every side is guilty of some of the tactics in the op.
We are all guilty of playing into the hands of TPTB squabbling between each other.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Wow, you don't even live in America but every single day you have something goofy to go on about Trump and "his supporters". Maybe find something more meaningful to do with your life.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL - your threads are getting to the point of extremism, hiding behind your insinuations and pathetic disclaimers to collectively pigeonhole everyone who thinks differently to you.

1. You are the king of deflection and ignoring facts - you're a hypocrite.
2. You made a thread because you took things personally.
3. Depends on what the meaning of 'is' is....
4. You literally blame everything on Trump, even the weather - you are a total 'player-focused' poster - you are literally suffering from Trump-OCD where you see every ATS member as 'pro' or 'anti' - you're as shallow AF.
5. You hide behind your geographical disconnect from US-everything even though you are a closet ex-Hillary/Bernie supporter, attempting to convince folks here that you are somehow beyond reproach with your political reasoning.

BY FAR, you display the most closet-intolerance towards other members I've ever read - at least with others they're open about it - you're just deceptive and I simply can't take you or your diatribe seriously anymore.

Again you get a big
for buying the MSM BS propaganda and disseminating here on ATS

This.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sounds to me like what almost everyone on this section of ATS does regardless of political stance. Thread should be renamed simply what NOT to do on ATS political boards.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It will ensure that they NEVER want to be on that team.. 

Funny, I feel the exact same way. And even more so after reading your post.

But thanks for your insight Joshua.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

But when the right were frothing at the mouth about Obama or Hillary cultists I never once got offended or felt the need to rebut...

Riiiiight...because the CultofYesWeCan was nothing like Orange trumpeteers. Got it

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I love how you call people idiots here... I don't recall myself calling Obama YesWeCaners that, but I did think they were a wee bit mesmerized by his tricks. Really, anyone who buys into the Marxist ideology being peddled in a not so subtle fashion by the likes of Maxine and Nancy....just sayin they are believing this lie that everyone is going to be equal if we just tax the people we don't like.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichaelHesus
a reply to: eNumbra I will never support a democrat.

Congratulations, nobody cares.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

lol...you literally just highlighted every liberals' persona since the beginning of time.

1. Deflect.
2. Take everything personally.
3. Play word games.

You need to add a 4th highlight, however. It's called mimicry.

4. Mimicry - when someone with opposing views turns the argument against you to the point where you realize the errors in your own argument and find you are incapable of accepting loserdom then it's time to accuse that person of the very things you represent.

i.e. tell them they are simply deflecting and taking everything personally while playing word games.

lol...

edit on 16-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Did you actually read it?!?!

Lmao.

I called trump and bush idiots.. not trump supporters..

Some trump supporters are trolls, anarchists, conspiracy theorists and just those who have been misinformed.

That was even on the OP’s list wasn’t it?? Lmao

Twist what you said and make it personL..

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Yea to some extent, but are both sides built root and stem around those tactics??

And I would say no..

The left admits there is a problem, then over simplifies their narrative and quite a few elected democrats get paid off to vote in a way they admit they know is wrong..

The right just pretends there is no problem, that it is all a conspiracy theory by the left and then claims the real fix is for the government to ignore the problem and deregulate the few protections people have against big buisness and the state..

Imho the right only has one legit point, and that is PC culture and maybe half a point on immigration.

Imho PC culture isn’t even remotely a dire societal threat..

You will NEVER have a big enough chunk of the population agree with PC culture to make it a dire threat..

edit on 16-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I support Trump, always have. However, I don't adhere to any of the outlines you've set forth. What astonishes me though, is how you lump together all Trump supporters while turning a blind eye towards the absolute insanity from the left. Not saying this excuses anyone, but it's clear to me that you're blind towards one group while your prejudices highlight the other.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ahhh....

See points 4 and 5.

Rubber/Glue, dude.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Get on the dole and while away your endless free time obsessing over another country's political system.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
Get on the dole and while away your endless free time obsessing over another country's political system.

Eh??

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
maybe ATS should just eliminate political threads.....as a member for 10+ years, it would be a positive step. all the political threads now are how bad America is, and how bad it's citizens are....apparently the rest of the world is nothing but a garden of Eden....

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Did you actually read it?!?!

Lmao.

I called trump and bush idiots.. not trump supporters..

Some trump supporters are trolls, anarchists, conspiracy theorists and just those who have been misinformed.

That was even on the OP’s list wasn’t it?? Lmao

Twist what you said and make it personL..

and some Trump haters are trolls, disinfo agents anarchists and the like. Checkmate.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes, I agree, Bernie was railroaded by the Establishment crowd of the DNC. However, I cringe to think what would have happened had he become POTUS. His ideas are really crackpot communist stuff which would destroy us just as fast as the previous POTUS destroyed us. It will take decades to fix what the last 8 years did, that is if it can be fixed without something rather radical.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
MULLER is coming. The end is near.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was never a Trump supporter until after he had been elected when the Democrats and media began a non-stop verbal assault. No traditional "honeymoon" period, just straight for the jugular with Russian collusion, impending doom, crashing markets, resist, resist, resist!

Ignoring the Democrats I know when the media goes after someone it's because they are a threat to the establishment. I really thought the consensus among conspiracy-minded folks that the establishment was the problem. Now it seems we have been split down the middle with more partisan bickering. I think people need to look back to what they perceived to be problems just a couple years ago and see if that isn't what Trump is trying to address.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join