It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Trueman

We just don't like you to be unhappy man.

Having read the replies up to this point, I don’t believe that’s even remotely true.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don’t always agree with you, but I always think your Trump threads have a lot of potential and they give me things to think about.

But I’d be lying if I said I ever learned a damn thing from any of them because literally, in these 8 pages, not one person had addressed the topic.
And that is a reoccurring theme really.

My advice to you, stop trying to reach out to Cult45.
You should feel no compulsion to try and reason with people who roll around in sh*t out of enjoyment.

Your choice obviously. You know how this ends if you persist though. More rolling around in sh*t.
Why would any one try to reason with you after that insult??? Another one for liberal hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Anyone who loves TPB is alright by me.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude

If I make a thread calling trump haters stupid names and generally trying to make them look stupid, I do so for that reason alone. i am fully aware of what I did, and why. I can accept responsibility for my actions. With a thread like this, you are just looking to insult those whom you disagree with. At least some are man enough to admit it, are you?

And were did I say all trump supporters are stupid,I actually think I said the opposite in the OP

playing dumb is one thing, but actually being dumb is quite another. Please re-read your OP, and think if it was meant to bring people closer together, or meant to piss off those who don't think like you.

In all your threads, your hatred for Trump is clear. As I said, I think everyone knows he is arrogant, loud mouthed, and has an orange hue. he lies and tries to make himself the most important person wherever he goes. So you don't have some corner on the market to knowing the "real" Donald Trump.

The difference is, once you are done explaining FOR THE 20th TIME, how much you dislike the President of the country on the other side of the ocean from you, you choose to attack those who would defend him from the lies and garbage. think about it, has anyone ever corrected you when you called him orange?

Everyone knows who Trump is, it's just that some of us enjoy the non-political correctness at times, and wish for a prosperous USA, being residents of the country itself. Hell, I even hope the UK does well, as many members are from there and I'd rather them complain of first world problems than starving or dying.

Just quit pretending you are on some moral high ground here. You make threads in the Mud pit to piss off the people you mean to piss off.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Notwithstanding that Liberals deflect all the time from their crimes, kind of like hunting for Russian ties by blaming Trump for over a year of it, having it on the news every freaking day, and then it turns out that Hillary was the one actually colluding with Russia...but on top of that, even your dictionary example is wrong. A Xenophobic person dislikes people from another country DESPITE their race, and a Chauvinist has a particular disdain against a defined gender, and it doesn't matter what color they are, so those "synonyms" in your example were most likely also created by a Liberal. Either that or someone who doesn't know the difference between them...or a Liberal. I could give you countless Liberal examples of everything that YOU are blaming Trump supporters for doing. In fact, I bet you that I could provide more than you.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

"Attack the player and not the ball" clever analogy.

Anyone who has played ball sports does the opposite, but in politics instead of looking at the ball they'll tackle anyone who gets in their way.

'Holding on the offense, President Trump, automatic first down.' But then Trump would throw the coaches flag because he thinks MSM thinks is wrong and then we get 'False news on the defense, CNN, five yard penalty.'

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

First of all Trump supporters could care less, because he is delivering on what they want or expect, so you can hate on him all you want. His supporters actually likes what he is doing, so how would you change the mind of someone who is please with the outcome. Admit it you just disagree with his politics, others in general agree with what he is doing. There is no changing their minds.

If they want less taxes and he gives them less taxes, then they got what they wanted. How would you rebut that?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I don't think Trump is the second coming nor the maker of the apocalypse, but just another candidate trying to step into the toilet we call Washington and do the right thing, against all odds. I think it's annoying that people hate him just because they didn't vote for him. They'll bring up any story or fantasy or fake news just to bash him. CNN is newsing themselves out of existence since half of the country doesn't enjoy their tremendous hate for Trump because they voted for him. CNN is like when Hillary alienated half of America by calling them Deplorables.
edit on 15-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by LiberLegit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 15-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Whoa, a manners violation in the mud pit? Don't see that very often.

I think you proved your point OSoTC. You earned your yellow stripes with this one!!

Classic mud pit!!
edit on 15-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Dang, didn't get to read it...was it a violation of Point 4? LOL
Someone needs to yank this guys man-card....or grab his pu$$y.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Wasn’t so much classic mud pit, it was more like classic playground.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Trump's a dope. And if you still support him, you are an even bigger dope. Dems aren't tge answer, but g'damn, Trump is a disaster.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Trump's a dope. And if you still support him, you are an even bigger dope. Dems aren't tge answer, but g'damn, Trump is a disaster.

He is a tool whose use is simply to overturn the tables of the money changers. To express some rage for The People.

I don't like him at all. But i support him simply because the Never Trumpers are more disdainful. If all the animals in the forest are running...you best get moving, too.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

First sentence 'talking about Trump' ...misspelled behavior with the Britesh u addition
--->dismissed and ***clicked off***

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

if you call Trump names, then you are the names you called him.

(do you see what I did there? the classic 'I'm rubber, you're glue' scenario)

I thought that would be on the level of intellect your post deserved.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You DO realize that simply using the term "virtue signaling" is virtue signaling in and of itself...NO?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You DO realize that simply using the term "virtue signaling" is virtue signaling in and of itself...NO?

I'm not sure abstract concepts are allowed in the mudpit. Tread lightly!!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

By the way, even though we are starkly different politically I would cheerfully sit down with you over a pint and discuss my dislike for Manchester united ownership.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

*sigh*

(I can't believe this thread still has traction)

As an internet expert and someone with extraordinary genitalia, I can safely say that Donald Trump is a poopy-head.

And while all the people that voted for him are also considered poopy-heads by the kaka-butts who wanted Hillary or some other idiot, I can say that we haven't sunk into a global depression, there has been no zombie apocalypse, we did get a tax decrease, sincere talk is on immigration, and the Obamacare mandate is gone.

Personally, I'd rather have (as president) someone who did some good and sounds like a poopy-head, than someone who sounds good but prison-rapes you the second your back is turned.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join