It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

# them dude, they are idiots that don't deserve the respect of a dog beater.

I give them the time of day like they were ISIS.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

# them dude, they are idiots that don't deserve the respect of a dog beater.

I give them the time of day like they were ISIS.

....yeah because posting stuff like that really proves me wrong!

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Me calling you pathetic is not meant to be an insult. That's just my honest opinion of you. Now had I called you a loser, that would be an insult.

link   

Chicken or the egg syndrome..
I freely admit I have become more waspish in responding to you.

But did the insults start because you were critical of trump alone, or did they start because you tend to paint everyone that is possibly considering trump being anything other than the most horrible world leader ever as dumber than naval lint.

+1 more 
link   
This thread is simply another example of how hard the left has been triggered, that they hang on every little thing Trump and his supporters do and that Trump owns free real estate inside their heads.

It's a 24/7 obsession humanity has never witnessed before.

And with each new anti Trump thread, day after day after day, it continues to cement the above as fact.

How wide ranging it all is is somewhat insane. ATS, social media and the MSM. Trump, Trump, Trump. It's weird being over here in Bulgaria without the non stop crying about everything. Many like him. I watch the nightly news and it's actually the nightly news talking about....actual news from around the world. Yet if a flip on CNN it's around the clock coverage of Trump's s#ithole comment, full panel and commentary.

Embarrassing what the left has done to the country, led by the MSM. Channel after channel here has nothing at all to do with Trump, until I turn to the one American one and it's just blabbering on and on about how racist Trump is. The left has made America looks like mentally unstable little fools who cry about every little thing Trump says.

edit on 15-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So what brush did I paint you with???

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Again with this nonsense. Do you not see the title of your own thread? And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

You have to eventually ask yourself what you're really contributing to this site and if it's worth it. Or are you proud of being the most divisive and toxic member here? I swear you even made a thread about how you didn't like the direction ATS was going due to all the vitrol and venom. You even took a break because of it.

Well would you look at that..

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Well considering I am hoping he does well, and I am willing to wait and see I guess that would mean you have implied I am dumber than naval lint.

I am going to give him the same chance I gave Obama, let him have an honest shot till he screws the pooch with something like the ACA.

So far he has not done anything damaging to the country beyond hurt feelings, so the jury is still out on him.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

the trump supporters here LOVE that he acts like an a**hole, they love that he insults people and races, they love that he has cheated people out of money. they love that he has cheated on his wife with hookers, they love that he is making money off of being president when it is forbidden by the constitution through the emoluments clause, they love to see trump insult our closest allies, they love to see trump kiss the ass of Putin......

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well...they didnt chastise then do the chastise behavior.

I responded to his post. Quit demanding the virue signal while pointing at your OP. Im no Trump supporter. I just think you anti Trumpers need to cut this spraying of horsecrap all over us 40% who sit in the middle. Let the man do his job for Chrissakes. Your response to his presidency, collectively, is worse than his presidency.

And dont point to Obama demanding equivalency. He screwed the pooch with ACA. Not redeemable after that

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If I make a thread calling trump haters stupid names and generally trying to make them look stupid, I do so for that reason alone. i am fully aware of what I did, and why. I can accept responsibility for my actions. With a thread like this, you are just looking to insult those whom you disagree with. At least some are man enough to admit it, are you?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Trump owns free real estate inside their heads.

If the OP actually lived in America maybe just maybe, there could be some level of justification.
America divested itself from British opinion in 1776....if King George opinion was irrelevant, then where does that leave the OP's?

Maybe you should listen to Nigel

edit on 15-1-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If I wrote a thread of this style (having no actual substance) it would have got trashed in under an hour.

But no, that's fine, I understand that I actually have to meet higher standards. I realize if we banned the trolls half of ATS would disappear overnight and the site would suffer financially.

I still want to see this guy get censored at least once on this thread specifically for an egregious abuse of the system and for making ATS look like a bunch of hateful jerks.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It's just in the last year I've experienced censorship 6 times or so, and over half of those incidents definitely made no logical sense to me. The other few I was just being a lil snarky or rude, which I accept the outcome of.

But if I'm getting censored for stuff that doesn't even really break any rules, yet this guy can blatantly ignore the rules and seemingly never face repercussions - I think something is very wrong.

Because I'm being stubborn today and I'm still frustrated I will up my vote from mere thread closure to additionally coming with a warning to chill out.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It's the mudpit. it is what it is. I believe it's a place where the standards are lowered to allow the snide comments that would otherwise be censored, and at times, I enjoy the freedom to do just that. This election has shown the true person behind the avitar in many.

Some of us, while knowing Trump is everything his haters claim, still wish for his success as opposed to his failure, are somehow suppose to feel bad for wishing such. It's like wanting the US to do well is strictly an "alt right" thing. From where I sit, wishing the opposite is #ing stupid. But then that's just my opinion.

ETA: I've had my run-inns with the same issues. After reflecting, some of it was justified, and some I still disagree with. But the fact that I'm still here, says that somehow, it will all be alright in the end. (let it go brother, sometimes even mods get a bit of sand in their vajay-jay)
edit on 15-1-2018 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

ah yes, the mudpit. I personally would like to thank Trump for making the word sh1t almost as acceptable to use on the boards as in real life. Also the word "hole" deserves honorable mention and a place of honor in the lexicon of the glorious mud pit we have all grown to know and love.
and Mr. Lahey also deserves an honorable mention as well!!

I'm sorry if any member was insulted by my calling many in the group TRUMPHOLES. I was just riffiing off the Trumpian vocabulary much like I use trumps word "covfefe" to mean what ever I want it to mean...deal with it.

and as alway, on planet earth....You reap what you sow....Corinthians 6:7
edit on 15-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump wasn't the first, just the last one you remember.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

and my favorite sh1topian....

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Hey, at least Trump supporters have their own handbook... instead of just copying the Maoist Handbook verbatim.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If I make a thread calling trump haters stupid names and generally trying to make them look stupid, I do so for that reason alone. i am fully aware of what I did, and why. I can accept responsibility for my actions. With a thread like this, you are just looking to insult those whom you disagree with. At least some are man enough to admit it, are you?

And were did I say all trump supporters are stupid,I actually think I said the opposite in the OP

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join