It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Supporters Handbook.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I challenge you to explain: 1) How I misunderstood the concept of equality in terms of law enforcement.

Law enforcement is a non sequitur. Not in our conversation nor this topic. You want fair and equal treatment across the board, pun intended, when the circumstances are different. Not to mention the lack of moderators, which could be used as the authority. Now, should you deem to have equal access across the board, being lack of any authority, each forum would have political bias bleed. Even the coveted subject areas.

Conversely, in keeping the boards as equal as possible, moderation (authority) is used. Either way, it's going to happen. Equality will be subjective.

2) How unequal law enforcement does not automatically lead to tyranny.

This one is easy. You are free to leave at any point. You are also free to post at any point. It may or may not get removed based on the concepts you agree to by partaking in the site.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am pretty certain it is the "Trump haters" and "haters of Trump supporters" like yourself the ones doing the deflecting all the time.

The sexual assault claims have been debated time and again... You have got HILLARY DONORS offering money to women, and some even asking larger amounts of money to make sexual assault claims. How many of those ladies were offered money?... Then there are the other women making those same sexual assault claims who after making such claims asked Trump for a job... That is called "black mail"... But of course, morons would be morons and will continue to make claims about "sexual assault", and every time something strange and obvious collusion (a few of these women being left-wing and being active in politics) and corruption (being offered money and blackmailing President Trump) is found about the women making the "accusations"...

But you all keep ignoring these findings and keep making claims "but, but, but....sexual assault..."

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

And plus, there's this thing called history.

You might want to read up on it then...

From the very beginning he applied the same approach... namely critical of Trump but understanding some of his voters/supporters had genuine reasons for their positions.

So I don’t see the disclaimer as BS at all.

And despite that history starting by being solely directed at Trump...
It wasn’t long before the debate stopped and the venom started, all because people didn’t like the frequency of the OPs anti-Trump threads.

It’s got progressively more venomous.

This is not a case of a member attacking other members here and receiving self-induced backlash...
The attacks started long before OP was ever critical of members, rather than just Trump.
They did it to Ante as well.

Any thread critical of Trump became a venue for the mob to verbally abuse them.
About obsessions, their mental health, them being paid shills.

The opposition started it all themselves.
Because they didn’t like the amount of threads being made about Trump that weren’t positive.
Not because they’d been called out or insulted personally.

OP is closed minded on this issue, so I see the fruitlessness of starting any topic because the creator and target audience are not going to convince each other of anything at all.

But even with that said, this particular OP is still 100% accurate.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, Trump threads are so 2017.

Get over it.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You are just proving the op correct again. This thread is about Trump and the tactics his supporters use.
Which again you prove the op right.
Oh and bang on Charlie bang on.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Funny how a lot of Trump supporters have came out to support me in this thread by perfectly exemplifying the kind of behaviour and tactics I have discussed in the OP to prove my point for me.

I suppose I should thank you all.

I mean you could have came into this thread and deliberately avoided demonstrating the kind of behaviours I was talking about in the OP and prove me wrong. Not this time though, no, instead you have mostly been proving me right in post after post.

So thank you.
edit on 15-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Thank you for a thread pointing out the triggered Dems too.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Confirmation bias, its what you were shooting for and what you received.

Either trump supporters stay away and you have trump haters telling you how right you are..

Or you get trump supporters saying anything that can be construed as negative and you can declare victory..

Either way you get to feel vindicated.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This thread is a sham to support Trump haters.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Sounds like some need a safe space lol.
Look you could actually take note of what the op has pointed out and not use the deflecting tactics and actually discuss Trump in the threads about him.
All I see is but but Clinton and it doesn't do much good for your camp. Clinton lost trump is president talk about him.
And ï say that to the left also don't use Clinton as a deflection.
The thing Is you are guilty of what the op has shown but have any of you held your hand up and said you would try to do better? anyone?.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Trump supporters dont have anything to prove to you.

Why walk on egg shells trying to avoid you blasting them?

Screw your thread. Im sure you will link to it now every time you insult one of us. I will not be corraled into what you think is appropriate behavior nor do I care about the consequences of falling out of your favor.

I think you people are ugly, horrible people with no hearts. We may be the low lives but you are the monsters.

Screw you. You take pleasure in insulting and mocking YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS.

Which is a dick thing to do.

Thanks for proving me wrong.

Not everyone deserves our best because we arent one people. I as wrong.

You people arent one of us. You dont see us as your brothers and sisters nationally.

So again. Screw you. Stranger I dont like.

edit on 1 15 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Huh..

I get the feeling you don’t like me very much.....

Well I love you

Would you like a hug??

edit on 15-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

No dude. People can mess up at times and be dicks

You are.

This could have been about over political people from both left and right that pick and assign righteous or villainous sides and their tactics.

You didnt do that since that includes yourself and people of like minds.

You lost today, not me.

Screw you guys.

edit on 1 15 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Dude chill....

Don’t take my words so seriously

If you disagree with me, fine. Yeah I acknowledge this can apply to the left as much as it he right however from my perspective I see it much more from the trump supporters.

You can not deny that trump supporters are guilty of this and that it’s counterproductive to having a mature debate.

You need to chill out and calm down because right now you are just proving my point

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I dont care anymore.

If you dont mean what you say then dont say it.

If you do then own that isht.

I mean what I say.

Screw you guys and F this.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You're missing my point entirely because nobody is arguing the accuracy here. I can't believe I even have to explain myself. I mentioned in my first post that it has very little, if any at all, to do with the contents of his OP.

Funny how a lot of Trump supporters have came out to support me in this thread by perfectly exemplifying the kind of behaviour and tactics I have discussed in the OP to prove my point for me. 

I suppose I should thank you all. 

I mean you could have came into this thread and deliberately avoided demonstrating the kind of behaviours I was talking about in the OP and prove me wrong. Not this time though, no, instead you have mostly been proving me right in post after post. 

So thank you.

This right here sums up my point perfectly. It should be pretty evident and self explanatory, so I'll refrain from saying what I truly feel because I like my points.

But what a pathetic post from an equally pathetic poster. I mean, not that it even matters to him, but he gets zero respect from me. The ignorance and arrogance is too overwhelming, on top of many, many other things.

edit on 15-1-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You are comingling cause and effect.

You cant reach out to anyone when you begin with an insult.

You, yourself, added to the rhetoric right there. Cult45. I mean...its mildly humorous. But even innocent name calling never goes over well. So why do it? And how do you lay claim to the high ground in the process?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

exactly.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Quit replying to this troll post.

Just let it die the death it deserves.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You are comingling cause and effect.

You cant reach out to anyone when you begin with an insult.

You, yourself, added to the rhetoric right there. Cult45. I mean...its mildly humorous. But even innocent name calling never goes over well. So why do it? And how do you lay claim to the high ground in the process?

Funny yet how I don’t see you calling out the trump supporters though for calling me pathetic or any of the other insults that are being dished out

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join