It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projector Lights Up Trump’s D.C. Hotel With 'craphole'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well you certainly do bring up a good point. I saw pictures of the lights shone on the hotels, and found them funny as hell. And entirely appropriate, considering the clown they are harassing and making jokes of. As an independent I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt, but it turns out he is an Israeli tool and kinda in over his head.

Because the light does no harm to the building, it cannot be vandalism. Really, it's just technology. They
have had those lights and more in Europe for a number of years.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rockdisjoint2

The actual first clever and funny thing I've ever seen a leftist actually do. Their memes are usually extremely bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hmm fIve star hotel or Haiti? Wow what a difficult decision I get room service in one the other raw sewage in the water.

Which is why Trump (and apparently his sheep) have no empathy or understanding, in a nutshell. So raw sewage in a country should remove all immigrants from that country? Because of conditions in a country, there is no chance of people coming from that country, that can benefit the United States?

It has nothing to do with the country. It has everything to do with the color of the people that live in that country. Wake up.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What if everyone started hearing voices and we turned from fighting each other to solving one of lifes true mysteries?

I think you would all stop bickering over useless wotds.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yolanda Visser's Wrath or Reason...She's a sharpened woman, I can tell.

The Trump Family has been targeted all along with or without public knowledge of disgraceful language. All it takes is one slip up to get another barrage because when your evil no one cares...it's all relative I suppose.

And Evil fits in quite well where it has plenty of company because it's earth.
I guess use the evil wisely or the evil will take you for everything your worth for a cheap ass price too.

You rage you lose and when it's a habit...soon enough it's going to bite hard. Mr. Bump or Thump the Bible Stump Gump that won't stop spreading pixie punk dust throughout all his meetings. Ahh...A new morning with the freshly ground smell of Don the God Father Dragon and a New Day to Kill!

Strap shoes on his feet..light him up his cigar then hit the political pussies with another punch because there is a Heart Break Beat Playing on american streets all night long! Yeah he's a modern day Columbus doing it all wrong as everyone is learning from his mistakes too.

And when all the new trade routes have been established...Another will come along and do it better without acknowledgement of how it became that way too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join