It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projector Lights Up Trump’s D.C. Hotel With 'craphole'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What are the laws regarding the pointing of lights at your neighbors house I wonder?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

This is literally a #holer projecting!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wish that knowing that haiti is a #hole would inspire trump to want to help them in some why like say maybe helping them come to a place that is much better for them where they can be happy and prosper....

But alas that is not the type of person that the USA creates. We create the greedy and the selfish here in the states mostly.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

If there countrys are not # holes then why are the populations trying to get into Europe and the US en mass?

Why isn't anyone questioning these #hole Countries Leaders for allowing it. They haven't done # for their own, why should we?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The projection of light against a building is likely covered under free speech.

However, calling a business premises a #hole is just asking to be sued for slander.

So it may be legal ... but the consequences of their actions may result in a permanent shift to the poor house after they have been sued.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The projection of light against a building is likely covered under free speech.

However, calling a business premises a #hole is just asking to be sued for slander.

So it may be legal ... but the consequences of their actions may result in a permanent shift to the poor house after they have been sued.

P

It's just an opinion.

And the light would be considered art.

*shrugs*

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If you lit up the building with roses and grape vines, then yes it is artsy.

But calling it a #hole is demeaning and therefore the owners of the building have suffered a loss.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But alas that is not the type of person that the USA creates. We create the greedy and the selfish here in the states mostly.

Do you have any idea how many common, average Americans, mostly young folks affiliated with churches and community associations have traveled to Haiti to build homes, schools and churches?

From our small community I can name over two dozen people known to me personally who made those trips, many of them numerous times. Granted, the majority are church-related groups but several have gone with the help of various civic organizations. Perhaps you're running with the wrong crowd if all you see are greedy and selfish. Find a charity and volunteer if you're hot to help. It's not hard to do. But I will admit that it easier to sit behind a keyboard and throw out nastiness!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh man, the Lulz wars continues.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

But calling it a #hole is demeaning and therefore the owners of the building have suffered a loss.

P

It's no worse than a visual "Yelp" review.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Pay Trump bribes here.

lol.
Gotta admit it is funny.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Love this.. hope it spurs a ton of copycats displaying "Sh!thole" on every trump property.

trump called a place a sh!thole.. You can't be mad at people publicly calling his place a sh!thole.

If trump can take legal action against the artist for slander - then Africa can take the same legal action against him for slander.

trump is very bad for America - and potentially bad for every living thing on Earth.

Easily the worst president in U.S. history.

Is there a word for how trump supporters have been acting? ..All I know is it won't be forgotten.

The GOP will be in the sh!thole for many many years to come - and they deserve it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj
But when lawsuits start flying, people have to speak under oath, actual evidence has to be presented. There are varying reports (outside of msm) of what Trump actually said or didn't say. Dick Durbin has been known to "miscommunicate" in the past or have his memory wiped. This ain't his first rodeo. Anyone who takes his word as gospel doesn't know the first thing about his past actions or is completely ignoring history.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

That actually looks kind of 'good'.

They should have brought SHia Labough along to throw turds like a monkey tho.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Do you have any idea how many common, average Americans, mostly young folks affiliated with churches and community associations have traveled to Haiti to build homes, schools and churches?

From our small community I can name over two dozen people known to me personally who made those trips, many of them numerous times. Granted, the majority are church-related groups but several have gone with the help of various civic organizations. Perhaps you're running with the wrong crowd if all you see are greedy and selfish. Find a charity and volunteer if you're hot to help. It's not hard to do. But I will admit that it easier to sit behind a keyboard and throw out nastiness!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

P

Do you actually believe you know what you're talking about?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Pearj
But when lawsuits start flying, people have to speak under oath, actual evidence has to be presented. There are varying reports (outside of msm) of what Trump actually said or didn't say. Dick Durbin has been known to "miscommunicate" in the past or have his memory wiped. This ain't his first rodeo. Anyone who takes his word as gospel doesn't know the first thing about his past actions or is completely ignoring history.

Trump was calling his buddies after the meeting yesterday bragging about it. He thought it would go over well with his base. thehill.com...

He was right, to some degree.

I find it hilarious that you're hear questioning Dick Durbin's honesty, and taking the word of the man who blatantly lies like he breathes.

I suppose you can maintain Trump didn't say it, and Trump lied when he told friends he did, if you want. Trump lies so much you might be just as justified.
edit on 14-1-2018 by Scrubdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog
Well, since Dick Durbin is a well-known and proven liar about issues such as this, and a politician to boot---I'll repeat that there are differing versions of what was said.

You can maintain that msm is telling you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in each and every paid minute. I'm too old to be hoodwinked this way I guess. It really makes little difference to me whether he said it or didn't say it.

It took me a bit of searching to find what I think was the reason for Dick's somewhat tall tale. He needed a distraction from the fact that his party could not offer a solution to the immigration problems, they were also voting to give a man they claim to fear above Lucifer himself the power of warrant-less searches. "The hole in the script" as I heard it put the other evening. They have no answers, no solutions---only whining and personal attacks.

I'm very grateful to Trump for getting the insurance mandate removal through Congress. I'm happy that his enthusiasm has pushed the stock market to its highest levels, making everyone with investments put big smiles on their faces. I'm glad that my children and nieces and nephews are getting a nice tax break and will be able to keep a bit of their paycheck to put aside for a rainy day. I harbor hope that some of the rogue elements in the alphabet agencies will be rooted out and brought to account. My wish is that the immigration issues can be worked out so that we do take more people who are educated and don't require assimilation assistance. It would tickle me to death to hear that all gang members were being deported tomorrow.

I find it refreshing to see a guy actually doing what he spoke of in his campaign, being out there reminding people of his promises and vowing to keep working on those he hasn't yet fulfilled. His lack of political correctness doesn't send me into the vapors. Both my careers were in male-dominated fields, I get it about alpha males. I even understand their place in our society.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Scrubdog
Well, since Dick Durbin is a well-known and proven liar about issues such as this, and a politician to boot---I'll repeat that there are differing versions of what was said.

You can maintain that msm is telling you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in each and every paid minute. I'm too old to be hoodwinked this way I guess. It really makes little difference to me whether he said it or didn't say it.

It took me a bit of searching to find what I think was the reason for Dick's somewhat tall tale. He needed a distraction from the fact that his party could not offer a solution to the immigration problems, they were also voting to give a man they claim to fear above Lucifer himself the power of warrant-less searches. "The hole in the script" as I heard it put the other evening. They have no answers, no solutions---only whining and personal attacks.

I'm very grateful to Trump for getting the insurance mandate removal through Congress. I'm happy that his enthusiasm has pushed the stock market to its highest levels, making everyone with investments put big smiles on their faces. I'm glad that my children and nieces and nephews are getting a nice tax break and will be able to keep a bit of their paycheck to put aside for a rainy day. I harbor hope that some of the rogue elements in the alphabet agencies will be rooted out and brought to account. My wish is that the immigration issues can be worked out so that we do take more people who are educated and don't require assimilation assistance. It would tickle me to death to hear that all gang members were being deported tomorrow.

I find it refreshing to see a guy actually doing what he spoke of in his campaign, being out there reminding people of his promises and vowing to keep working on those he hasn't yet fulfilled. His lack of political correctness doesn't send me into the vapors. Both my careers were in male-dominated fields, I get it about alpha males. I even understand their place in our society.

While I thoroughly appreciate the litany of "typical Trumper" bromides, I'd prefer to stick to the topic.

So you believe Trump called his friends and lied about it.

That's fine. We know he lied at some point and your guess is as good as anyone's. That's the trouble with liars, no one ever knows the truth, and you're going to reach for the world's most notorious liar and say he was telling the truth when he said he didn't say it, lying to his buddies when he said he did.

10-4

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join