It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Western Male is Being Dumped and collectively character assassinated.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Nah I don’t even think about race just people,that’s how it’s got to be.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Why is "diversity" and "multiculturalism" NEVER pushed in any non white country when whites are in terms of global population a minority?

Possibly because, as President Trump said, they are all ....holes that people want to leave rather than go to.

Sounds like if they had more white people they wouldn't be such holes then.

You know strength through diversity and all that jazz.

You first, mate. I am staying put in Blighty ta very much

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It is not that they wish to raise up the other races because that would make their profits much less. Instead, the aim is to destroy the Western traditional male because he had too many rights, was too spoilt, always wanting acceptable wages and living standards and was pretty empowered in contrast to his racially diverse oppressed cousins.

This is where I stop, your incorrect in your assumption. I find it funny that white people think its only white people that fight for their rights and stuff, that's the white privilege that everyone screams about be it in a negative or positive connotation.

It's that privilege that makes one believe their group is center of it all...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

It is not that they wish to raise up the other races because that would make their profits much less. Instead, the aim is to destroy the Western traditional male because he had too many rights, was too spoilt, always wanting acceptable wages and living standards and was pretty empowered in contrast to his racially diverse oppressed cousins.

This is where I stop, your incorrect in your assumption. I find it funny that white people think its only white people that fight for their rights and stuff, that's the white privilege that everyone screams about be it in a negative or positive connotation.

It's that privilege that makes one believe their group is center of it all...

I disagree that it is a "white" thing.

I think it is a cultural thing of European countries and Americans, of all sorts of colors and ethnicities.

Countries like the US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, etc. represented a standard of living even for the poorest members of these societies that were among the greatest the world has ever seen (they still do).

I question the following; is the globalist push, being led by extremely wealthy individuals, an attempt to destroy the middle class in these countries and some of the cultural identity?

Perhaps the globalist are not interested in strong individual governments that can push back against them; they want every country to be the same, and as dependent on the government as possible.

To do this they would want to destroy borders, import enough people to change the cultures of these countries, and further destroy the middle class to ensure everyone was dependent on their global system of governance.

What I do know that it is rather strange that almost all of the elite people that push vast amounts of immigrants from third world countries rarely come into contact with those same immigrants.

No, while they lecture people on the need to take everyone in, they live in gated wealthy communities that are totally sheltered. Why would they do this if they believe in this multiculturalist dream?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I've seen females getting a pass on sexual harassment because they were not white males. Notice the current narrative is to attack white males for sexual harassment.
edit on 15-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Holy #! You've just won the universe! I was just beginning to feel like I've died and went to cognitive hell. Thank you for being logical and truthful. Wtf is going on these days? This place used to be THE place to lurk and gain some pearls of info. As of late, it's been seriously hijacked.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigohues

Yeah, right! Trump thread 24/7! Sad!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Stay out of my head. Dude, like get it. Mostly everyone has caved into to the mind# that is political party affiliation. While I'm still scratching my head in confusion why do we even need the system to #ing begin with. My brainwaves are reared towards the planet escaping oppression mind body soul. And I clue in to the fact the majority of people can't lock in the concept this is all an illusion. This divisiveness spoonfed regurgitated trite is a weaponry that even a once glorious watering hole of intellects freaks and geeks insiders and the lot In which I've never met yet hearted due to beakon of the information age amorphousness. But to see this place become it's complete oppositional image now a site of propaganda and persecution of free thinkers bums me out. A space of free thought hijacked by the false and implanted narratives forcefully jammed up our collective assholes pisses me off. At least take me to dinner first. Wtf. Be a #ing slave. That's on you. But for #sakes, dedicate some neurons and some assistance in trying to fix the # we are all wadinv waist deep. Trump, Obama whomever the # we deceive ourselves into being our saviour isn't here to help. If your not asking why the holy # should one lead all versus individually leading selves to one commonality, you are not #ing alert.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

The white males are the ones throughout history who have BEEN the oppressors, that's how come they aren't usually oppressed. That also happens to be the reason that they SEEM to be under attack, it is simply because many regular folks want all races and genders to have an equal chance.

Note that it is not white men who are under attack for the most part, but it is the aspect of white men suppressing others that is under attack. Some white men perceive this as a threat as they are used to getting gains by suppressing others, such as women today, homosexuals today, and other races both now and in the past (but much more in the past). If they are religious, they wish to suppress others who have different viewpoints than theirs instead of just focusing on their own views and how they apply to their own lives.

The goal is for the white man to be equal, and not a suppressor. That is basically it. For someone who is used to oppressing or suppressing others for personal gains, such as historically, white slave owners, or today, possibly a white man (and presumably other men as well) enjoying massive income inequality over women in the workforce, it does seem threatening to lose that ability to abuse power.
You don't open many history books do you? Cause if you did you would know that you've been lied too and are perpetuating a lie in this thread. Point of fact, EVERY Race, Creed, or religion has been involved in the slave trade at one point or another, both as owners and slaves... yes that does in fact include white people. Before you go spouting liberal BS please read some history books and educate yourself. Thank you.
edit on 15-1-2018 by looneylupinsrevenge because: words are hard

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkhold

originally posted by: slider1982

It is totally fair game to be racist towards not just white men but white people in general, it is only that a good portion of the populas, as in native Europeans are to polite to point out the obvious.. My local court was requesting people to come forward as magistrates, it stated people from ethnic backwards where advantageous, how the hell is that being equal??... It should be on the quality of the person nothing more...

Maybe they wanted a court that was a representation of the population and an all white magistrate may not be it.
Sad but why does colour have to be the defining factor? why can't it be as simple as who is a better fit for the job, who will perform the job better? Shouldn't those be the criteria we use to hire someone? Not Colour? Or are you implying something with your statement? Like maybe that people of colour aren't as well suited for some of these jobs and thus need an added helping hand? To be honest that how it sounds every time someone uses your excuse for purposely excluding one or more races from anything. Anyway If you are indeed saying that they need the help, you should maybe take a moment and reexamine the thoughts that lead you to that conclusion.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

While I agree with some of what you said and disagree with some of the rest, what you said still didn't address the topic i brought up and that's this privileged line of thinking that brings the OP into believing that only white folks stand up for their rights.

Which is wrong and untrue.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

The white males are the ones throughout history who have BEEN the oppressors, that's how come they aren't usually oppressed. That also happens to be the reason that they SEEM to be under attack, it is simply because many regular folks want all races and genders to have an equal chance.

Note that it is not white men who are under attack for the most part, but it is the aspect of white men suppressing others that is under attack. Some white men perceive this as a threat as they are used to getting gains by suppressing others, such as women today, homosexuals today, and other races both now and in the past (but much more in the past). If they are religious, they wish to suppress others who have different viewpoints than theirs instead of just focusing on their own views and how they apply to their own lives.

The goal is for the white man to be equal, and not a suppressor. That is basically it. For someone who is used to oppressing or suppressing others for personal gains, such as historically, white slave owners, or today, possibly a white man (and presumably other men as well) enjoying massive income inequality over women in the workforce, it does seem threatening to lose that ability to abuse power.

When you're on the favored side of racism, equality looks like oppression.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

In some cases.

I think if we started finding equity instead, everyone would be far happier. Because equality is essentially handicapping one to make things more equal...the person being handicapped will always feel oppressed.

If we simply looked for better ways to do what we already do. Like, why are the laws enforced in such a way that black males are imprisoned more than anyone else? Is there a way to do things differently that creates less prisoners? Maybe start with MJ laws. THen look at how we strip felons of their rights, and make them de facto second class citizens?

There are basic, simple things that could be done right from the start that would at least provide equity. And equity should be the actual goal.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Why the Western Male is Being Dumped and collectively character assassinated.

Actually I feel blessed to be a White American male! I know the special privileges it allows and being brutally handsome is just a bonus.

Sorry, I just can't join this whine festival of woe. In fact about the only place my character is assassinated is on ATS.

But with every insult and derogatory comment, it just convinces me of my position above yours. Please keep it up!!!

I haven't been dumped either, actually moving up the social and economic ladder thanks to my hard work and keen wit.

edit on 15-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm a white male...never been discriminated against and no one is trying to take me down or anything. I have it pretty good. Life has never been better for us white males.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

A lot of it has to do with the inequality that wealth brings to the legal system, and the fact that aside from Asians, minorities are generally poorer than whites. We could probably fix a lot of issues if we simply decriminialized a bunch of this stuff and took some burden off the courts. Our court system is seriously overloaded right now, to the point that many people aren't getting due process through public defenders. I think there's a constitutional argument there, that we need to reduce the cases going through the courts in order to ensure everyone gets their proper time and representation.

The best way to do that, is to start striking down laws. I think that alone would make big inroads into fixing the problem.

I also think the House of Representatives is in need of massive reform, I no longer feel that it's a proper representative body for the people. Constitutient:Representative ratios make no sense, gerrymandering is causing issues, too much that should fall under Congress has been given to executive agencies, lobbying needs curtailed, and the demographics (and I don't mean race) of those in office do not mirror those of the population.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I agree MJ laws do much more harm than good.

I had not smoked for months when the police came into our house to arrest a room-mate who had not shown up to his court date (he had gone to his court date, had not been on the list, talked to the receptionist, and the receptionist told him specifically that there was no reason for him to be here, did research on her computer, and found out that he had no court date and no reason to worry at any point in time, I went with him).

Anyway, the police decided to search the house and found a small bag of mine with some crumbs in it from months before, and I had to go to court, this was in Idaho, so I almost got 6 months in jail but ended up paying a $500 fine/fee.

I'm sure there are others whose run-ins with the law regarding MJ that end up much worse off. As for MJ being detrimental to society or individuals over 21, I'm not so convinced. Especially when compared to the completely legal alcohol or tobacco.

People like Jeff Sessions are entirely delusional.

Back to the O.P. and the topic at hand, I agree, dealing with drug laws would be a great way to help the black community and it wouldn't just be helping them.
edit on 15pmMon, 15 Jan 2018 14:53:58 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

A lot of it has to do with the inequality that wealth brings to the legal system.

I'll tell you one thing, even getting a $200 speeding ticket for me is something I can barely afford, I only have about $200 in spending money per month, which includes money that I spend to go out to eat, and money that I spend on stuff like cat food and toiletries.

I think driving drunk IS dangerous and don't do it, but my said room-mate got a DUI and because of that he lost his right to drive and was not able to work to pay his court fees and fines, as far as going to court, I drove him there myself on his court date, and as I said, the government messed up and he ended up being put in jail for that for a few extra months, too.

As far as wealth inequality goes, leaders such as politicians and businessmen of large corporations routinely abuse their power to get MASSIVE gains in wealth compared to the average Joe, is this because they are working hard? No, it is because they have power that can be turned into money. It has little to do with hard work.

I guess my point is that if someone is poor enough, a small fine, ticket, or jail time could seriously wreck their entire lives due to the fact that they don't have a way to pay for that sort of thing, even if it was for something minor like speeding.

For someone who is rich, they could get a speeding ticket and it would be nothing. They could even afford top-notch lawyers to get out of something like murder in O.J. Simpson's case, imagine if he had a public defender!
edit on 15pmMon, 15 Jan 2018 15:08:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I live in Charleston, South Carolina and work at Lowe’s. Racism is entirely one sided and is aloud to happen daily as long as it’s a black person talking smack on whitey everything’s fine. I’ve been told I look like Dylan Roof(Charleston shooter). I’m 6 foot with a light beard and bulky build zero resemblance. I have to listen to them talk smack on Trump and all whites on a daily basis. I drew the line last nite I had JUST gotten over the flu and was told to work lawn and garden all night. It was like 30 degrees last nite so I was shivering and was feeling more and more sick.
I call the head cashier(new girl African American) and tell her this and that I need my lunch and to warm up 4 calls later she tells me Carmen will be back any second from lunch. This is where it gets ridiculous so I had to wait a full hour for another white person to come outside and relieve me. The blacks just simply say no to the cold and were all sitting there 7 of them doin nothing when I came inside slowest day all year. I then was asked to do the carts no one else helped, like their job demands them to do at the end of the night. I wake up with bronchitis end of story feeling the white privelage!!! I’m also the lowest paid yet I’m the fastest cashier and do 2 peoples jobs loader and cashier.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You literally said "the western man is on the road to extinction". If you really believe that and are against it hypothetically happening, then you'd advocate that more "western" people mshould have children. Decreasing the amount of kids in other cultures wouldn't stop people in the West from hypothetically going "extinct", as you put it. Only increasing the birthrate in the West would work.

I was speaking figuratively about extinction, not literally.

I’m not sure where any of this will lead. But Western man is in demographic decline.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join