It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AJ: Hawaii Incoming Missile Alarm no Mistake, Kids placed in Storm Drains while Trump Played Golf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Yeah Alex got the scoop. Not the people from Hawaii civil defense. What do they know? Silly island people out in the middle of no where. Alex knows cuz he googled it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Shouldn't laugh but that was a good one!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

These weren't military people.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Is this really what your world has boiled down to?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Just another leftist driven insane by Trump hate pushed the button to further their cause
Lock em up...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Is this really what your world has boiled down to?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
LOL,how lame,make it sound like"Hawaii is struck by missle" to which Trump said,hand me my sand wedge,how freaking rediculous,libtards think everyone is like them

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The amusing thing about all this to me in kind of a warped way, if your on the big island pearl will probably take multiple missles or at least a mirv so that island is toast.

Any help coming now to the smaller islands that could possibly have survivors on it would need to be specially equipped to offload large quantities of goods without the benefit of a deep water harbor beyond Kaui (my best guess) then need enough small boats to distribute it.

All of this in a post nuke strike world where resources are stretched to the breaking point with limited numbers of vehicles to deliver them, and the military probably trying to fight a war.

So what does a warning do for most people in that state, panic terror,pain (cause the criminal element will probably go on a last orgy of pain), or you can just let it hit and have people blinked out of existance for the most part.

Or I could just be in a blah mood today.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Just Human error, no Trumps involved. Someone in the bunker fell asleep at the wheel and will get an earful because it scared a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
That has to be a frightning experience to see that kind of warning come up on your TV or on social media. Where do you go? What do you do?
Whoever did this has some serious explaining to do. I expect this to vanish from any kind of MSM within a couple days. No answers given, go on and live your lives.

I feel for any family who has to live with this kind worry.

I shake my head at what the world is becoming.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thread closed for review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join