It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamie Lee Curtis nuclear meltdown: “Hawaii missile scare is on YOU Mr. Trump…. YOU DID THIS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Huh, I wonder how many were proclaiming their determined position as atheists ? Jamie was not bad in trading places....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Huh, I wonder how many were proclaiming their determined position as atheists ? Jamie was not bad in trading places....

Yeah, but replace Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd in the movie, and it would have remained a b-grade comedy sitting at the back of the Video Store.

I don't think I've ever seen a movie of hers where she isn't hanging off a more established and liked actor.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's a Scream Queen, just living up to her name.

en.wikipedia.org...(season_1)

Not a bad show, actually.

This episode was funny.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another crazy Hollywood celebrity goes wild blaming Trump for the "Missile Warning" in Hawaii.

This must be because some celebs and politicians get code messages when they are supposed to auto-blame Trump.

Actress Jamie Lee Curtis had a total blitz-brain attack on Twitter.

I wouldn't doubt Democrats were behind the whole thing just to blame Trump.

Desperate times are here like never before !!

Lots of good responses to Jamie.....

Jamie Lee Curtis✔

@jamieleecurtis

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!
2:24 PM - Jan 13, 2018

Some responses ....

I agree with Jamie, Trumps talk is war talk, the language of the bully in the school yard.

Of course you agree, and think those thoughts. So, how much of your lunch money was taken from you as a child, while you did nothing to fight back?

Don't bother answering, as it's a rhetorical question.

So, how much of your lunch money was taken from you as a child, while you did nothing to fight back?

None actually. No one ever did that to me and nor did I do that to anyone else.

Some people certainly believe in violence.

Most of the people I've met in my time who beleive in violence, are ususaly very good at it. I wonder if this is because violent people are nasty people by nature.

Whats that saying? ....... violence begts violence.

Sooner or later the violent become victims of their own kind and the sooner the better as I see it.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep,just like that
Don't even get me started on why the milk curdled and my cat brought in a dead bird this morning..the orange one just keeps on spoiling everyones' day,every day

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So when the mess hits the fan, the reality is quite different. Lots of people in terror not thinking clearly in the face of Death

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup she’s nuts.

Same as those who blame the democrats for it..

Ohh..

I wouldn't doubt Democrats were behind the whole thing just to blame Trump.

Tots awkward

one said it IS their fault, another said it would not be surprised. Not exactly the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join