It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamie Lee Curtis nuclear meltdown: “Hawaii missile scare is on YOU Mr. Trump…. YOU DID THIS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I really don't think this was an accidental activation, they had to have deliberately bypass the fail safes in order to trigger it, I think the federal government should prosecute the libtard moron to the fullest extent of the law.

At this point, I have seen no evidence that either a liberal or conservative is to blame for this.

Though I do think that the story of an accidental button push from one person is garbage.

If the system is that fragile, we need to totally redo it.

Considering how much Bull# one has to go through, and all the hoops that need jumping through for anything at all to get done in government we can safely assume we are being fed lies.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jamie is just priming for sexual harassment when she was younger. Wait for it!

bally

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Some how the right will eventually get around to blaming it on Obama or Clinton....It's the ATS way and a well established pattern, believe me!!

Only because ATS is now full to the rafters of 4 chin users lowering this site to the gutter

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Another Celeb, another Idiot who didn't bother reading the facts in the article. She just made herself the laughing stock of the Internet with that comment.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I couldn't find my car keys this morning. Damn you Mr Trump for hiding them.
The world right now is is a delicate place. One wrong move and all the pieces fall down. Is Trump responsible for this?
People like Jamie Lee Curts have to realise that Trump has only been president for a year. This whole world on the edge of insanity was happening long before he got into office..

I think she's just looking to get noticed. I expect Mr Trump to tweet about this later. That could be intersting.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Well I can SAY that THIS was NOT the PRESIDENTS fault. IT WAS a HUMAN error and JAMIE needs TO KNOW when to use CAPS LOCK and WHEN NOT TO.

I wouldn't doubt Democrats were behind the whole thing just to blame Trump.

Yeah so they can distract us from their child sacrifices in that brothel on Halloween, because those dems are just the worst.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Those hermaphrodite hormones obviously lead to increasing age related instability.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So ... using Jamie Lee Curtis logic ...

My husband was shifting some heavy plastic boxes this week while I was talking to him. One of them slid out of his control and landed point down on my bare foot. I am now sporting a large and colorful bruise on that foot.

He will be thankful to know that this was not his fault and not an accident either. It was, of course, Trump's fault.

Am I understanding correctly how this is supposed to work now?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just a guess here but I would think that when he was informed of the alert he was also informed that it was confirmed to be a mistake or at the very least fake. If it was even thought to be real they would have picked him up in Air Force 2 and away he would have went. No discussion on his part.

Just guessing using logic and common sense!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Yes, I would guess if there is a ballistic missile of any kind flying anywhere toward the US, then the president is not allowed to remain at any kind of activity.

It wouldn't make sense because of all that could rapidly go pear-shaped.

Even though they were only jets, Bush was not allowed to remain on the ground one second longer than necessary to secure his route out on 9-11. As soon as his exit was secure, they had him in the air and away.
edit on 14-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

is that the case or is america slowly being taken over by 4chan users lowering this country to the gutter?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe I meant to say Marine Corp 2 isn't that the chopper ? They would pick him up in a clearing and away he would go. Anyway all the same golf would have been over.

But what do I know

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I am worried for the the world... something must change very fast in the US or we will not see the end of the first half of this century. This and Oprah for president.... wtf..?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another crazy Hollywood celebrity goes wild blaming Trump for the "Missile Warning" in Hawaii.

This must be because some celebs and politicians get code messages when they are supposed to auto-blame Trump.

Actress Jamie Lee Curtis had a total blitz-brain attack on Twitter.

I wouldn't doubt Democrats were behind the whole thing just to blame Trump.

Desperate times are here like never before !!

Lots of good responses to Jamie.....

Jamie Lee Curtis✔

@jamieleecurtis

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!
2:24 PM - Jan 13, 2018

Some responses ....

I agree with Jamie, Trumps talk is war talk, the language of the bully in the school yard.

Of course you agree, and think those thoughts. So, how much of your lunch money was taken from you as a child, while you did nothing to fight back?

Don't bother answering, as it's a rhetorical question.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Maybe I meant to say Marine Corp 2 isn't that the chopper ? They would pick him up in a clearing and away he would go. Anyway all the same golf would have been over.

But what do I know

Or do they have , "Golf Cart 2" ?
A supercharged golf cart to whisk him off the course at a moments notice.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Dear Jamie,
You are an actor. A washed up one at that. Your job is to entertain me and make me laugh. NOT to give your political opinions! Now dance for me monkey!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I put my right foot into my left shoe this morning.

GOD DAMN YOU TRUMP!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
I agree with Jamie, Trumps talk is war talk, the language of the bully in the school yard.

Real talk. Not the "smile and lie for the camera while making underhanded deals behind closed doors" stuff you're used to. Where it seems all nice and pretty, and the politicians never do wrong. You just haven't seen a president with steel balls before. You've seen career politicians who don't care about you, and only care about securing their own futures and finances. And a little blood sacrifice once a full moon.

Curtis is an idiot. Something really must be in the hollywood water, to create such a bunch of sycophantic debased monsters so removed from reality that child sex/sexual assault/rape is so common that you feel left out if you're not part of the 'in crowd'..

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok we will stop the text messages and let one go bang.Does she realise that this North Korea clown let’s em go like a New Years Eve party animal.”Let go boom boom

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join