It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamie Lee Curtis nuclear meltdown: “Hawaii missile scare is on YOU Mr. Trump…. YOU DID THIS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Another crazy Hollywood celebrity goes wild blaming Trump for the "Missile Warning" in Hawaii.

This must be because some celebs and politicians get code messages when they are supposed to auto-blame Trump.

Actress Jamie Lee Curtis had a total blitz-brain attack on Twitter.

I wouldn't doubt Democrats were behind the whole thing just to blame Trump.

Desperate times are here like never before !!

Lots of good responses to Jamie.....

Jamie Lee Curtis✔

@jamieleecurtis

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!
2:24 PM - Jan 13, 2018

Some responses ....

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Poor Jamie , another fallen Hollywood angel no longer relevant.
The start of a book writing ? How Trump brought down Hollywood's perversion and almost started WW3 ?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sounds like a scare crisis to promote a horror flick.....

oh yeah like this whole NK story from the get!!!!

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Actress Jamie Lee Curtis is an idiot.

Perhaps if every President since The Korean War hadn't kicked the can down the street the mess would not exist.

But no, she blames the guy that has been there 12 months.

Why do people listen to these stupid people.

P

+3 more 
link   

Yep, certainly not the fault of whoever launches it, right?

Miss Curtis should go back to making mediocre horror movies and pandering tv shows.

+2 more 
link   

Could you maybe explain (or, at least communicate the explanations of others) how in the hell this is Trump's fault?

I seriously cannot see how someone accidentally pressing a button, or the system having a meltdown, or whatever the heck actually happened, could possibly be his fault?

Unless he went down there himself and pressed the button, just for the giggles...

?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Could you maybe explain (or, at least communicate the explanations of others) how in the hell this is Trump's fault?

Everything bad is Trump's fault, didn't you know?

Want attention and can't use your glorious rack on film anymore? There's a bandwagon you can jump on..

"I'm ready for my tweet, Mr. Demille!"

edit on 13-1-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Jamie Lee Curtis said something! Quick, everyone, freak out and focus your outrage!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yup she’s nuts.

Same as those who blame the democrats for it..

Ohh..

I wouldn't doubt Democrats were behind the whole thing just to blame Trump.

Tots awkward

edit on 13/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

I seriously cannot see how someone accidentally pressing a button, or the system having a meltdown, or whatever the heck actually happened, could possibly be his fault?

Unless he went down there himself and pressed the button, just for the giggles...

?

Maybe not an "accident" and definitely not "Trump's fault".

Hawaii is all (mostly) Democrat and they have extremely jealous politicians.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Some how the right will eventually get around to blaming it on Obama or Clinton....It's the ATS way and a well established pattern, believe me!!
edit on 13-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

For a group of people who claim to not care about celebrities opinions on politics, you guys sure do seem to care a lot.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Damm seems like ATS is twitter now.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

For a group of people who claim to not care about celebrities opinions on politics, you guys sure do seem to care a lot.

If every tweet from Trump is worthy so is this.
edit on 13-1-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I lived in Hawaii for a long time...

Their state and local governments are run by absolute loons...

I remember one year two mayoral candidates were debating whether to declare Hawaii an independent state....mayoral candidates!!!
It was hilarious....one of them had a ged and 6 community college credit hours...he bragged about not being a Punaho snob with a fancy mainland college degree....not joking....

So this error is the least surprising news of the year...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Trump the D list celebrity was never a concern of mine, or anyone's here on ATS. Although, I'm sure some conservatives here talked about him because he was a leader in the dumbass Birther Movement.

But Trump the President, yeah, unfortunately his dumbass tweets are relevant because POTUS. Not because he's a D list celebrity.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Holy cow. Another disappointment. Each celebrity who I somewhat respected, is going down the tubes one by one. Most recently it was mr. Sulu.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
LOL. Hollywood and the actors in this illuminati freak show are imploding. Jamie Lee is a bad actress and another has-been who imagines herself as part of the democratic 'resistance' against Trump. A real social warrior.

What ISN'T Trump's fault, in their eyes? The next B-movie flop this man/woman stars in will be blamed on Trump. She's probably pissed because he wouldn't grab her. He probably told her that sorry, he doesn't grab men.

Hey, it makes as much sense as her screaming, childish Tweet.

They have the cojones to screech that Trump needs to stay off Twitter. Seems like most of Hollywood shouldn't be on it either.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

They have the cojones to screech that Trump needs to stay off Twitter. Seems like most of Hollywood shouldn't be on it either.

I love Trumps tweets, they show his true character and intellect.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: FissionSurplus

LOL. I'm not on Twitter. Sometimes it's funny to read the stuff, when others share. I guess I just don't see why it's so important to post everything for the world to read just because a person has a thought.

I still maintain that Trump is trolling the world.

edit on 13-1-2018 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join