It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1998 when no one wanted to listen (to Ron Paul & George Soros)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'd love to crash my own thread, but I'm intent on remaining objective here... so it's best I let you all sort it out...

But I'll provide a a few tidbits (OP compliance) that opens up with an interesting supposed appeal from Soros stop Soros ["liable to start a war" and have a"more attacks on us by terrorists"...]

edit on 13-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

i like your stuff, but the music was a bit overbearing at parts. when ron paul spoke the music was ok, a bit too loud near his end of speech but not so much as to irritate, but when soros was talking you had that music volume up way to high was very difficult to remain focused on the words being spoken, in video with speech best to not have music or if you must then keep its volume much lower then the speaker.
edit on 13-1-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Great post IIB ~ I was actually unaware of Soros' hedge funds being out of the US so they can avoid the SEC, I guess I didn't quite understand that the SEC can primarily only regulate US transactions. This was enlightening.

And Soros and the Clintons are criminals who "do not, and cannot think about the social consequences of their actions" (taken from Soros' own mouth, but appropriately fitting for the Clintons, Obama, many of the others...)

S & F

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Soros doesn't give a # about anyone but himself.

He would topple the economy if it meant a few million for himself. The fact that no one 'big' in the Industry other than a handful of people have even addressed his Monetary Philandering, the last Administration did nothing and in fact allowed him to infiltrate America in more ways than one. Is it any wonder Russia has banned this asshole?

via video
Especially this Winner. Soros.
edit on 19-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join