It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For 37 mins. . . people in Hawaii were left to believe that a missile was headed their way. Why?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

.......... they are taking appropriate measures to make sure it never happens again...

"They" * ALWAYS * say that when they screw something up !!

They never denied they screwed up. They took full responsibility. so what's your point?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

WHY does it seem to be a stretch? I've seen similarly stupid things happen in the chemical industry that I work in, always its an incompetent.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe there really was one? Multiple systems apart from the EAS said so. What if some black opps prevented the next pearl harbor from happening? Laser satalights, ufo help, Devine intervention, etc and they don't want it to be public.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeOnAMission

I think this is quite likely. They would have left the alert in place in case something else was launched.

Kim has only shot north east, over Japan, so far. He actually only has a very limited amount of degrees to play with, when one looks at it on a map, without taking aim at a big country. So perhaps he was 'testing' one on another trajectory and we shot it down, pronto!

If the missile was shot down over the sea of Japan there might only have been a bit of sea traffic that would have seen anything.

Also, was the alarm raised in Japan ?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't know if Pastor Begley is right about this, he says according to his sources, aka "man on the street," that missiles were fired at Hawaii and Japan, most likely by North Korea, and that President Trump was briefed on this at the Pentagon.

I have to admit that I am skeptical about this but anything is possible. Thoughts, ATS?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

According to my sources an out of control group of Hobbits ran through the office and pushed buttons looking for ale which triggered the alert.

Just as valid as "missiles were shot at Hawaii and Japan"

I would ask if there was any proof of any such ridiculous claim by this persons "man on the street" but I already know the answer to that question so no point in asking it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

According to my sources an out of control group of Hobbits ran through the office and pushed buttons looking for ale which triggered the alert.

Just as valid as "missiles were shot at Hawaii and Japan"

I would ask if there was any proof of any such ridiculous claim by this persons "man on the street" but I already know the answer to that question so no point in asking it.

Believe me, I would love to see something to corroborate what he said.....proof that missiles were shot down, and if so, what Trump intends to do (or not, as the case may be).

Mr. Begley also said, according to "word on the street," that the US will strike North Korea after the Winter Olympics. This was about a month or so back.

We'll see.

Like I said before, I am a bit skeptical about what he said but thought I'd share it with everyone.
edit on 18-1-2018 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Jimstone says this launch did in fact take place but it got shredded by the defence network. it them that time to confirm the threat was nutralised. He says Isreal is now short of one Dolphin 2 submarine.

When you consider that Hawaai is American territory, has a relatively small population, but is sufficiently far enough away from the US mainland, its a good choice for an attack on the US by one of its best friends.

Jimstone says the purpose of the attack was to blame it on NK and so force Washington to nuke NK.

As I said in another thread, imagine what would happen to Trump and the republicans if you saw these headlines.

" NK NUKED BY MISTAKE, COMMUNICATION FAILURE "

What impact do you think it would have on Trump and the republicans for the next couple of presidential election cycles??

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

No I would say hobbits pressing buttons is far more believable, especially if ale flowed freely after the button was pushed, which has me now wondering just how big that button was.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No I would say hobbits pressing buttons is far more believable, especially if ale flowed freely after the button was pushed, which has me now wondering just how big that button was.

I've been sick all week with a bad cold. I could use some of that ale!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I've heard that hobbit ale cures the common cold.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

" NK NUKED BY MISTAKE, COMMUNICATION FAILURE " What impact do you think it would have on Trump and the republicans for the next couple of presidential election cycles??

Who knows, we likelyy would be in the middle of WWIII

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Hot toddys sometimes work.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
the Military shot Elon Musks Dragon satellite ...it had to be done For God and Country

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've heard that hobbit ale cures the common cold.

I wonder if the local Walmart carries it??? heheheeee

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Hot toddys sometimes work.

Sounds good. Several hot toddys, followed by ale!

I'll be so toasted I won't feel anything! hehee

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This story is crazy just like the Vegas shooting was crazy. This story is going to be forgotten about a week for most Americans it’s already forgotten.I’m getting the feeling something is going on not just with Hawaii not just with North Korea but something else. I’m not a profit I’m not a foil head I’m pretty down to earth I’m just looking at correlation. Correlation most things that are logical correlate in a lot of the stories that we hear about this day and age have no correlation. Which tells me their lies and then the next question why are there lies? Here’s something interesting we have Hawaii push the wrong button cause Hysteria for over 30 minutes the authority says they push the wrong button accidentally. First of all there is no button there failsafes in place to prevent you from pushing a button the wrong one. There are also reports from fisherman Or boat sightsee captains that they heard an explosion that morning in the air. That makes as much sense to me as accidentally pushing the wrong button. The interesting fact is in a 60 odd years This emergency system has existed we accidentally pushed the button 60+ years later when a news crew was in the room earlier and boat captains heard an explosion Off the coast of Hawaii. Crazy story. Not to derail or get off topic, but the Vegas shooting has been totally forgotten about. We still have no motive. And I helluva lot of darkness and silence. On a serious note I think something is going on we’ve got a lot of strange things happening especially in our skies right now. I think our media and our president our designed to distract us from really noticing what’s going on. Anyhow carry-on

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I think you are on to something!

I made a meta thread for False Alarm / Weird Emergency Broadcast Watch 2018
edit on 20-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: face23785

I stand by my conclusion that the 37-38 minutes it took to get the information out that it was a false alarm was intentional.

Local News could have had the info out in minutes -- even if the *automatic* cell phone alert system was somehow unable to be used -- which is laughable.

Am I supposed to believe that when a Flash Flood or Tsunami warning is issued, it takes 38 minutes to send a cell phone alert because the system was used recently to send out another alert?

Just send an alert that says, "False Alarm."

If you want to believe the system was somehow critically unusable and going through some *manual* method would take 30 minutes or so...go ahead. I just can't do it.

We have to agree to disagree on this.

Also, for anyone thinking the 37-38 minute gap was intentional, like me...I found the comments on the Hawaii Governor's FB page to be so interesting: David Ige

ETA: I love the guy that left this comment to the governor: "I’m opening a lawsuit against you sir."

So much more polite than I would be.

That's fine, you can believe something that has no basis in reality just because you want to feel like you're in the know. That's sadly the state of conspiracy theories these days. Any current event, just make something up that's contrary to the "official story", whether there's any real indication of it or not, and hold on for dear life. Bang, you're in the know. Congrats. Your position is based on simply wanting something else to have happened so you can feel important. My position is based on my first-hand knowledge of having worked for the government. This was much more likely to be an accident. Enjoy your fairy tales.

'We didn't do it on purpose, we're just a pack of f&^*&^ morons!'

'I didn't mean to rob the bank, I just play with guns and point them at people. I meant no harm, I'm just a brainless moron!'

Anything but a deliberate act, right?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It must have been Homer Simpson!
edit on 20-1-2018 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join