It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As No One Watched, Trump Pardoned 5 Megabanks For Corruption Charges

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Xtrozero

That post should be it's own thread imo. I f#cking despise the banks as much as the next guy for what they did to us the last decade or two but unfortunately, a lot of people have their entire lives dependent on them. I want them to be punished but sadly, it will be the little people that will be punished the most.

If Trump hadn't given them a few more years to get their act together then a lot of peoples lives would have been turned upside down.

I agree...I wished we let them fail back when we could have, but that is not the way it is. There is so much wrong in this topic and unfortunately it is the norm. They used the word pardon since that is what presidents do. They use the word Trump to get the trigger. They suggest he has 300 million tied up with one of the banks to get that pardon.

In the end none of it was remotely close to reality, but the trigger was sprung and no one will look past the title to see anything other than that dirty Trump doing it again. Reminds me of Biden during the debate against Ryan where he made huge points by slamming Ryan on the war etc. No one cared to look up on YouTube to see Biden grandstanding before congress now how important it was to go to war, or that he voted for all of them too.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yep. Sad but true. 😢

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: JinMI

Past presidents did it too does it make it OK ?

At this point what Obama did is irrelevant, trump is bailing out the banks now, so how do feel about that?

How is it irrelevant? Because he isn't president any more, his past actions magically become null n void?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Yep, nevermind that they blamed bush for everything bad that happened in the first four years of obama. What obama did during his tenure doesn't matter anymore because, frankly, it didn't matter if he did anything negative at the time. Soft bigotry of low expectations.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump didnt pardon a bank ya dingus!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I had said repatedly Trump got away with a lot of sheat due to media distraction.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Wow.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker Yea how come?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MichaelHesus
What happens if the banks handling your pension/investment fund suddenly have to shut down those pension/investment funds? Just something to ponder.

Ever think that people other than Trump might have investments in this bank?

There has been no pardon and this thread deserves the HOAX bin.

There was actually a continuation of a waiver begun during the previous administration. Did Obama issue it on Trump's behalf? I don't know, but I do know that more folks than just Trump could be quite adversely affected by the shutdown of these particular operations of the bank.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Don't want to ruin your padded echo chamber but here is the direct link.

www.federalregister.gov...

So, since they are still on assistance, then all those retirement accounts would fail to exist. There is no clear way out of this situation immediately.

Did this thread get posted when O did it too?

Double standards for the left is their motto.... Unspoken but their motto.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
This is why his "audit the fed" campaign promise will never be filled now. The banksters appear to have taken over this administration too...

This is an actual legitimate Trump problem. Sadly most are probably over on the Trump gorilla radio thread. This was my fear is he would succumb to this mechanism and he has.

I wonder if Rand Paul will take up daddy Paul's mantra on the and run for Pres on it? I can hope.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Gosh I never once saw you denounce O. Must have been on all the threads I wasn't on.

I know he meant to use the "/sarc" on that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join