It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This personifies the left's issues with Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

You probably think that because Trunp haters are like vegans and cross fitters. They tell you early and often in their conversation what they are. So the average person, just shakes their head and waits for them to to get off their soap box and move on...sometimes they do and sometimEs they don’t

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Painterz
You alt-right guys really need to get it through your heads that it isn't the 'left' that has a problem with Trump.

It is now the entire world that has a problem with him. Left and right. It is everybody outside the extreme far-right Trumpist part of the party.

It's not a left/right thing. It never was.

Agreed this is a alt-right vs the rest of us thing.

Opposing Trump does not make one a liberal or leftist

You guys say OP is incorrect for using "Left" and in the same sentence say its an "alt-right" thing.

Let that sink in for a second.. or two.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Moby does realize hopefully that these "cia people" are most probably 4 Chan autists, right?

That should be fun

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It appears Moby misuses the word “like” more often than an air-headed, pre-teen girl...

So because of that, really he could tell me “Trump is, like, a bit unpopular, like, he says some unsavoury things.”...
And I’d end up flat out rejecting it.

That’s not to mention the fact that Moby’s social media presence reaches one type of person...
His own supporters.

So I do not believe “former and active CIA agents” would be retarded enough to think that Moby could “spread” this kind of message to anybody.

Clown!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

For eight years republicans said they had a better plan. They lied for 8 straight years. Their only plan is suffering and death. It is no longer Obamacare without the mandate.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It won’t effect me. I can afford insurance and my bills. I feel for the rest of sick and poor Americans.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It still boggles the mind that almost every hater out there is SURE Trump is a drooling idiot, yet he is also capable of being a hidden Russian agent who happened to win the US presidency. It really can't be both ways, but to the left, anything that paints Trump in a bad light must be the truth.

It's quite simple really, (BTW let's cut out the hate bit, and not follow the Fox)...anyway, it's like this, Putin owns Trump, Trump does the bidding..or else. Droolies or no droolies, it doesn't matter..dog follows master!
Hmmm, come to think of it, dog is one of Trump's most used words...it must be preying on his mind, so he puts salve on it, by transferring that status from himself on to all those he would put down as if!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

This personifies the left's issues with Trump

What you have posted in the OP has absolutely nothing to do with my issues with Trump.

Is it possible it is threads like these that personify the problem with many on the Right?

They sure do seem to make things up as they go, making claims based on whatever they create in their little heads.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

former CIA agents

I"m still trying to figure out what a ''former'' CIA agent would be doing still working the CIA agenda. If they were working the CIA agenda, would they be ''former'' CIA agents or just CIA agents?

''Me? No, I'm not a CIA agent. I mean I was at one time but no more. Now I"m a former CIA agent, wink wink, nudge nudge saaaay no mour. ''
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 13 Jan 2018 17:54:14 -0600Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:54:14 -060018012018-01-13T17:54:14-06:00500000054 by TerryMcGuire because: ''Me? No, I'm not a CIA agent. I mean I was at one time but no more. Now I"m a former CIA agent, wink wink, nudge nudge saaaay no mour. ''

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sounds an awful lot like they were colluding to spread false derogatory information about the President. This is not only wrong it's actually illegal for military officers under Article 88. I would imagine the CIA is held to a similar standard.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Only if you believe Moby.

I lean towards these conversations taking place in his vivid imagination where he is a hero of the people, instead of just a jerk job, mediocre musician.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Only if you believe Moby.

I lean towards these conversations taking place in his vivid imagination where he is a hero of the people, instead of just a jerk job, mediocre musician.

Given what's come out recently about certain FBI agents, is it really that hard to believe some CIA agents would do this?

If he is telling the truth, he's doubly stupid because he probably just got his friends in a lot of trouble. This absolutely has to be investigated, no matter what state his credibility is in.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Agreed this is a alt-right vs the rest of us thing.

Inane , outside looking in , opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump is doing a great job as president, my bank account is looking thicc, just like my wife and I love it!

I think that you have to remember OP, leftist only hate Trump because the media tells them to.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rockdisjoint2

leftist only hate Trump because the media tells them to

This is not true.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
Does alt-right = far right?
I don’t know.
Is Trump considered far right, alt- right, or something different?

Is there any alt- left out there, I’ve never heard of their existence.
With all the labels being thrown around, I’m trying to figure out what I am.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
You alt-right guys really need to get it through your heads that it isn't the 'left' that has a problem with Trump.

It is now the entire world that has a problem with him. Left and right. It is everybody outside the extreme far-right Trumpist part of the party.

It's not a left/right thing. It never was.

The world wants us to mind our own business, so I would ask the same of the world

And if that were true, I wouldn't see you address "The Right Wing", "Conservatives", "The Right" as much as you do.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Given what's come out recently about certain FBI agents, is it really that hard to believe some CIA agents would do this?

Yes. So much so I’m close to 100% sure it’s impossible.
Moby is a literal nobody, with the power to influence no one but maybe a percentage of his own fans.

He is not at all a possible recruit for any CIA/FBI social media manipulation agenda, because he is not remotely capable of affecting anybody but a few hipsters who follow him.

To accept his claims as genuine, you’d also have to accept the fact that master propagandist agents only want to convince Moby’s supporters.
And forgive me for not believing they would think that would be a job well done, especially when the narrative is that these rogue spooks want to push “collusion” belief on everybody.

Honestly, I cannot remember who said it (on page 1), but if they wanted to do this they would contact someone who’s social media posts reach a great number of people, the likes of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber...

No they went to Moby. Lol. That’s so funny to think about but it leads one to eventual sadness.
Most people on social media have never even heard of Moby, and those who have probably haven’t even thought about him in over a decade.
I say sadness because the only legitimate reason for this is the obvious degeneration of Moby’s mental health.

Can you honestly say that a propaganda effort as important as this would be entrusted into the hands of a forgotten relic with a tiny following?
Seriously mate, when was the last time you personally thought about Moby? Lol.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Hazardous1408 because: Misuse of the word like!!! Karma maybe?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I’ll just give you a prime example of why this is absolutely nonsense talk that could only convince the easily gullible or people who aren’t social media savvy...

Exhibit A;
mobile.twitter.com...

A very recent Justin Beiber tweet simply saying “everyone have a great week.”

16k retweets.
That’s sixteen thousand!!!

It’s mightily ridiculous and a sad indictment of humanity that such an inane comment could reach so far across the web...
But it highlights my point nonetheless.

And now Exhibit B;
mobile.twitter.com...

The most recent Moby tweet, funnily enough discussing this topic, claiming to have agency friends/associates who have expressed concerns, but he explicitly denies being asked to spread any sort of narrative by them.

16 retweets.
That’s one-six!!!

I could probably get more retweets than that talking about Trump and Russia. Seriously people.

So the only thing left to ask yourselves is do you honestly believe rogue agency elements would be stupid enough to expect any type of propaganda push (likely one of their most important ever to date) to work by using Moby?

If you do, well, you’re helpless. Utterly helpless.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Hello Oaktree, I shall try to answer those questions for you, because they didn’t seem rhetorical and I think you deserve an answer.

Does alt-right = far right?

Yes, that is correct.
However, far right doesn’t always = alt right.

In other words, alt-right is a sub group within the far right position on the spectrum.

I don’t know.

Now you do. 😬😬😬

Is Trump considered far right, alt- right, or something different?

He varies to be fair, even at times spouting stuff that would be described as Liberal.
He doesn’t seem as rigidly stuck in any one position on the spectrum.

Though certainly more frequently right wing than any where else.

Is there any alt- left out there, I’ve never heard of their existence.

No.
Though it is a label thrown around a lot by people who want to fit in but can’t find it within them to condemn the alt-right due to partisanism.

Now, that doesn’t mean there will never be an alt-left...
But currently there doesn’t seem to be an urgency by any within the left to splinter off with similar ideals, but others that the regular left wouldn’t want/think to adopt in their platform.

With all the labels being thrown around, I’m trying to figure out what I am.

Hopefully you’ll just be you, and stand firm in your convictions even if you find yourself agreeing and disagreeing with both sides. Unique, and not stuck in group think.

Many already do, but bizarrely they still only stick up for/condemn one side out of some weird tribal thing.
Psychologically fascinating to watch.

Just be you, mate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join