It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile threat alert for Hawaii a false alarm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Can confirm Thaad did indeed bring down a missile. it is not known at this time if it was a nuke. there is a speculation that it was indeed high payload.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notgod
Can confirm Thaad did indeed bring down a missile. it is not known at this time if it was a nuke. there is a speculation that it was indeed high payload.

Please explain more ... How did you come by this information?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Say what?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

A thread was just 404'd which made this same claim, apparently close to the source as well and it included a cease-and-desist directive to delete the thread, which it subsequently was.

LUCKY, I took screenshots of that OP.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I posted there.... interesting all this coming out now.

If true.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Notgod

So Japan must have been out of the loop on this launch? Where and how did you come across this information, and more importantly do you have any evidence to provide to the rest of the class?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I would ask if you have any proof of this confirmation but my guess is its a YouTube video of an awakened mind misinterpreting something probably with some ominous music in the background

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I would ask if you have any proof of this confirmation but my guess is its a YouTube video of an awakened mind misinterpreting something probably with some ominous music in the background

A long standing ATS member and apparent member of the military/associated with same, just posted, AS THE SOURCE, a very interesting take on it. It came across as legitimate so I screenshot it.

ETA: That OP was deleted after the OP posted that they just received a phone call to delete the thread asap. Obviously, this piqued my curiosity.
edit on 13/1/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

This was another of your posts, eh?

Hm...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

A long standing ATS member and apparent member of the military/associated with same, just posted, AS THE SOURCE, a very interesting take on it. It came across as legitimate so I screenshot it.

ETA: That OP was deleted after the OP posted that they just received a phone call to delete the thread asap. Obviously, this piqued my curiosity.

Without any proof of at all Notgod is just posting rumors.

Any time anything happens anywhere some CT some place always chimes in with "I have proof that it was actually scenario x" yet they never really have proof.

They usually have a YouTube video of a guy looking at clouds on a weather map reading it wrong and then applying their own conspiracy slant to it .

If someone is going to show up with "someone shot something at the US" then anyone not asking for proof is getting played.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah I smell a fishy rat with this whole thing, buttons being pushed which sounds like carp. Something happened and it wasn't just one tard pressing a button by accident I imagine. But yep,we won't know unless someone saw something in the north pacific ocean Sky's.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your ETA, does bring a fishiness to this story. Since when does ATS 404 a thread that quickly if the OP gets a call.

I'll also pop back to my above comment: Was japan left out on this? Why didn't Guam also get this message? Funny how this happened while Trump was out golfing, but I guess the ever self important Alex Jones noticed that. I'm betting that this was an accident, or was purposely done to show Trump as a do nothing. I hope that it was an accident.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'd say you've piqued mine as well, as this very scenario has been rumored heavily in the islands today. Wish you or someone else would/could say more on that.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

what was rumored? That it was a real event, or that it wasn't so accidental that the alarm went out.

I'm kind of curious as to what the Island has been poking about on this.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'd be lost as to what to do. This area is the military hub of the eastern seaboard. I'm both a target and more protected than any where else. I depend on that distance to keep me alive if NoKo decides to fire but Russia could hit us easily.

I saw story where college students tried to get into the fallout shelter they knew to be on the campus and every door to the basement was locked. But there were signs indicating fallout shelter. The school says the signs are old left over from the cold war. 😵
edit on 1142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

I wonder why Trump wasn't immediately rushed off the golf course until such time they knew with 100% certainty that it was a false alarm. Hmmm......I am suspicious.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

It was absolutely terrifying, but why is this alert message a "ticker tape" and not full-blown screen alert? Something about this whole incident is suspicious to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Tell me why your Mr. Trump wasn't rushed off the golf course the minute this false alarm was issued. Seems to me that would have been an immediate action until they knew with 100% certainty it was a false alarm, unless they knew from the beginning it was false.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If it was intentional, it could explain why Trump wasn't rushed off the golf course immediately after the message was issued. They already knew it was false. Possible?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join