It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad News, Everybody: Hydrogen Peroxide Is Useless

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hydrogen Peroxide at 3% can be used as a veterinary emetic:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
bad news everybody...

those morons lie to us.

like the group is so sure of themselves...like they have the last say
edit on 14-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

In the back of most American's mind, they know that the doctor's job is to NOT to CURE you. But to keep you "hooked' on something that they prescribe, or administer, for as long as they can.

Also, Hydrogen Peroxide is DIRT CHEAP. Of course medical and dental professionals tell us that it's either harmful...or useless.

For those who want to lose weight, one of the most effective formulations is a pill that consists of Lecithin/Kelp/B-6/CiderVinegar. It was sold in Target, Walmart, etc., up until 5 years ago. Because a 60 day supply was less than $5.00, it wasn't worth taking up the shelf space.

Corporate and Medical America are our enemies in quite a few ways.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ttobban

In the back of most American's mind, they know that the doctor's job is to NOT to CURE you. But to keep you "hooked' on something that they prescribe, or administer, for as long as they can.

Also, Hydrogen Peroxide is DIRT CHEAP. Of course medical and dental professionals tell us that it's either harmful...or useless.

For those who want to lose weight, one of the most effective formulations is a pill that consists of Lecithin/Kelp/B-6/CiderVinegar. It was sold in Target, Walmart, etc., up until 5 years ago. Because a 60 day supply was less than $5.00, it wasn't worth taking up the shelf space.

Corporate and Medical America are our enemies in quite a few ways.

Sorry if this comes off harsh but just no.

There is no pill to fix weight loss, if you believe there is you are part of the problem. Only a balanced diet and exercise reduces weight.

The bread you eat, the milk you drink, these are all factors, not to mention sodium and sugar in processed foods, soft drinks etc, the issue is complex, but for god's sake stop pushing crap like a pill will reduce weight from over consumption of rubbish food.
edit on 14-1-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

i always just let cuts bleed for several minutes. let the blood clean the wound. then use something sterile like gauze to aid clotting and just make sure I wash the wound enough to keep new bacteria away from and keep it from contacting anything that could transfer bacteria. then I stay away from pain killers. I'm of the crazy belief the body heals less quickly and doesn't produce the same amount of healing enzymes if it doesn't feel pain or know it's injured.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Might I point out that 2 centuries meaning he was right it has been used for centuries.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Actually, I find chlorine works better for bacteria.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join