It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters demand London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Now that the dust has settled and we can see the clearer picture, you can pat yourself on the back for ultimately what turned out to be a exercise in exposing propaganda.

There's a whole new industry cashing in on the weak-minded. The agenda? remove Trump by any means necessary, the left-wing MSM salivates over this concept.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Gothmog

Wait , y'all have Trump supporters in the UK ? WTH good or harm can they do ?

That was my first reaction.

Why the hell are a bunch of Brits so wound up about American politics that they actually pick a politician to support, and how the actual hell can they support him?

Anything for flags and stars....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So can I encourage any of you to type in 'The White Pendragons' for yourself into Google and do a little research in terms of when they spontaneously appeared as an organisation, how long they've 'existed' and draw some conclusions from that?
Does anybody research anything anymore, or is it all kneejerk clickbait bullcrap?
Seriously, I am afraid for my children and thier generation.
If we are so gullible and receptive to bullsh*t, what hope for the generation that are recipients of the masterclasses of propaganda and bulls**t?
Blind people can't teach young blind people how to see.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The White Pendragon Group have a mindset, following and philosophy dating back...er.....2 months?
C'mon guys, you're better than this.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

OSOTC, agreed. There is no reason I can see he should be arrested, and I generally try not to impose my beliefs on a sovereign nation's political will/internal legal issues (or non-issues in this case).

In my humble opinion it doesn't seem he did anything wrong, and I couldn't imagine why he should be arrested. Personally, I think it was a shi### thing to do but at the same time I respect the people of London's will and agree with POTUS's choice to not visit

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

lol so u show nothing, n it turns out to be one guy, and who knows what he said or where he is from. lol next time provide material because no one will take the word of a robot voice.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Who cares who they support in the UK? What's it got to do with Trump really?
edit on 14-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
White pendragon's?? Hahaha hahaha must be what happens when nerds enter politics. What's next green ogres, blue faeries??
edit on 1/14/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: angelchemuel
There are a lot of Londoners who do not like Sadiq Khan....just saying

Rainbows
Jane

And they were outnumbered by the Londoners who liked him enough to vote him in. That's how democracy works. Will of the people and all that.

He won the popular vote?

Using Proportional Representation to boot.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

They are possibly protesting the fact the the Fabian society seeks to undermine society with its own flavour of "soft communism"

www.cirnow.com.au...

On September 5, 1884,

Its 2018.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Ohh, the bi-weekly OToTC anti-trump thread. I suppose you support ANTIFA though, and any other of the violent leftist hate groups.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Kandinsky

These guys are called the 'white pen dragons' according to a fly-poster of theirs. They're blowing up on Twitter lately. They're another facet of the BNP approach with a little more intellect and getting hashtagged by supporters of white nationalism.

I hate scum like this.

They exist only to stir trouble and hate.

But you never stir anything like that do you?

Gimme a break.
edit on 1/14/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Google the "Fabian Society" and learn about that subject people.

It's a wolf in sheep's clothing, literally.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

From Wikipedia

It aims to promote greater equality of power, wealth and opportunity; the value of collective action and public service; an accountable, tolerant and active democracy; citizenship, liberty and human rights; sustainable development; and multilateral international cooperation

You are right they are clearly evil...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

These guys are called the 'white pen dragons' according to a fly-poster of theirs. They're blowing up on Twitter lately. They're another facet of the BNP approach with a little more intellect and getting hashtagged by supporters of white nationalism.

I love the fact these neo nazi groups keep popping up.

Means they are fractured and disorganised.

More small splinter groups the better as the more fractured they are the more harmless.

Its when they merge into a single unified group i will worry.

I missed the anti Semite stuff, were they really Neo Nazi's?

Its a blanket British term to describe BNP splinter groups.

Dont worry your little American Brain over it.

Seems that I triggered a bigot.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

originally posted by: FHomerK

Kinda sorta sounds like a fair number of liberals and SJW's that don't realize it's not against the law to have a different opinion....

Again I have in a number of occasions stated that I think the biggest problem with political debate is that individuals fail to respect that a difference of opinion is just that.

I would agree that you've stated that, as I would also highly agree with the sentiment.

Agree with you both.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
So can I encourage any of you to type in 'The White Pendragons' for yourself into Google and do a little research in terms of when they spontaneously appeared as an organisation, how long they've 'existed' and draw some conclusions from that?
Does anybody research anything anymore, or is it all kneejerk clickbait bullcrap?
Seriously, I am afraid for my children and thier generation.
If we are so gullible and receptive to bullsh*t, what hope for the generation that are recipients of the masterclasses of propaganda and bulls**t?
Blind people can't teach young blind people how to see.

Me thinks you misunderstand who is blindly following what. If you pay close attention all the Western Worlds leaders but one or two are inviting disaster and people are noticing the stunning results. If you can't see that, they YOU are the one that is blind.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

They are possibly protesting the fact the the Fabian society seeks to undermine society with its own flavour of "soft communism"

www.cirnow.com.au...

On September 5, 1884,

Its 2018.

So, did the date make them go away. DID they go away? No!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

From Wikipedia

It aims to promote greater equality of power, wealth and opportunity; the value of collective action and public service; an accountable, tolerant and active democracy; citizenship, liberty and human rights; sustainable development; and multilateral international cooperation

You are right they are clearly evil...

Looks like no Republic's allowed for the Prog talking points listed here. Democracy is what they claim to want in the Communist Gov too. They use lies to manipulate you to believe they care for the poor when they only care as long as the get to take a big cut like past corrupt officials.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I hate scum like this.

They exist only to stir trouble and hate.

But you never stir anything like that do you?

Gimme a break.

If my posts stir you that is your problem not mine, try not to be quite so sensitive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join