It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters demand London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
There are a lot of Londoners who do not like Sadiq Khan....just saying

Rainbows
Jane

I like trump .😊

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Kinda sorta sounds like a fair number of liberals and SJW's that don't realize it's not against the law to have a different opinion....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

I do...he's brought a sense of humour back to politics, and because he's a businessman and not a politician, the 'establishment' don't know how to deal with him. Can you imagine Spitting Image lol!
Doesn't mean I don't think he's a twerp sometimes though

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Kinda sorta sounds like a fair number of liberals and SJW's that don't realize it's not against the law to have a different opinion....

Again I have in a number of occasions stated that I think the biggest problem with political debate is that individuals fail to respect that a difference of opinion is just that.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: FHomerK

Again I have in a number of occasions stated that I think the biggest problem with political debate is that individuals fail to respect that a difference of opinion is just that.

I would agree that you've stated that, as I would also highly agree with the sentiment.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's nothing to do with Trump. Any protest like that makes news. It's the US flag that turned a 'dog bites man' story into a 'man bites dog' story. It's a twist.

This 24/7 news cycle sucks up the dregs. Make sure to always count the retweet number in 'Twitter storm' news articles. They hardly ever go above double-figures. Amounts to a family argument at the kitchen table - same number of people. Twitter storm my ass.

I listened to the disruption and those yelling slogans were about pro-Breexit and were all British. I didn't hear a single American in the bunch. Then reading about the group doing the disruption they are called the White PenDragons that happens to be 100% British with no American ties...

OP needs to change his title...its just trigger bait.

But then it's all Trump's fault...
edit on 13-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Title was based on the initial report from sky news.

Don’t cry to me if it offends you

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OP needs to change his title...its just trigger bait.

He's used the title of the Sky News article. If it's 'trigger bait' or not, it's not the OP's responsibility.

One of the protesters was waving the stars and stripes. He was reportedly shouting pro-Trump statements at Khan (London mayor). It's probably because these men are wanting Khan arrested and Trump does not like him at all. They're brothers in arms against the London mayor.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Title was based on the initial report from sky news.

Don’t cry to me if it offends you

No, I thought you were smarter...I'm just disappointed you wasted effort on this...lol

This is typical British politics...They love to scream and yell at each other, that is why the Mayor just grabbed his news paper and started reading it...its par for the course.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

He's used the title of the Sky News article. If it's 'trigger bait' or not, it's not the OP's responsibility.

One of the protesters was waving the stars and stripes. He was reportedly shouting pro-Trump statements at Khan (London mayor). It's probably because these men are wanting Khan arrested and Trump does not like him at all. They're brothers in arms against the London mayor.

Do you just post anything too? you post it you own it...

It's a spin off the "Look! Squirrel!" Distraction, we will call it "Look! Trump!!"

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: nofear39

I do...he's brought a sense of humour back to politics, and because he's a businessman and not a politician, the 'establishment' don't know how to deal with him. Can you imagine Spitting Image lol!
Doesn't mean I don't think he's a twerp sometimes though

Rainbows
Jane

Haha yea defo a twerp every so often .. I’d rather say something else but twerp wil do .. but I do like the man and he says what’s what .. calls a spade a spade and I like that 😁 he’s got balls for changing his life to help the American people .. I think having that much money and putting himself through all the bollocks he’s mad !! I think he’s ace 😁
edit on 12018fAmerica/ChicagopmSat, 13 Jan 2018 15:27:39 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

One of the protesters was waving the stars and stripes.

And if you looked into it too, or read my post that guy holding the flag is part of the pro-Brexit group called the White Pendragon, and his red shirt is their symbol too. I also watched the video of him and in that he says nothing, just standing there with the flag, as he was a little distant from the vocal ones.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I looked into it and you can see I posted about them on the first page.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Anyone else starting to feel like these people need to learn that holding a different political view is not a crime, it does not make one stupid or brainwashed its just a different political view. So what Sadiq Khan does not like Trump, that is not a crime but it seems that some Trump supporters now think that opposing Trump should be a crime in itself.

How is this any different than you leftists screaming to overthrow Trump for the last year?

The only difference is the left does it in mass...
Here we have ONE lone nutter with an American flag. Certainly doesn't represent the mentality of the majority of Trump supporter as the op points out in every pointless thread he/she authors.

Oh and Kahn is still a POS....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Anyone else starting to feel like these people need to learn that holding a different political view is not a crime, it does not make one stupid or brainwashed its just a different political view. So what Sadiq Khan does not like Trump, that is not a crime but it seems that some Trump supporters now think that opposing Trump should be a crime in itself.

How is this any different than you leftists screaming to overthrow Trump for the last year?

The only difference is the left does it in mass...
Here we have ONE lone nutter with an American flag. Certainly doesn't represent the mentality of the majority of Trump supporter as the op points out in every pointless thread he/she authors.

Oh and Kahn is still a POS....

So In the OP I say this guy does not represent most Trump supporters (funny how you didn’t quote me on that eh?). So Please don’t pretend I said or think otherwise

As I have said previously I have always said that we should respect differences in political opinion. Now if you happen to take my views on Trump personal that is your problem because when I post something against Trump it is intended as just that and not as a personal attack at his supporters. I know that some of you struggle with this concept so turn every thread I write into a trollfest of insults directed st me rather than debating the points I am making.
edit on 13-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So In the OP I say this guy does not represent most Trump supporters

Well the fact is they do not represent ANY Trump supporters...lol they are Brits... They were protesting that "the mayor should clean up London and not worry about State affairs" ....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

They are possibly protesting the fact the the Fabian society seeks to undermine society with its own flavour of "soft communism"

www.cirnow.com.au...

On September 5, 1884, Shaw contributed the second important Fabian Tract, titled A Manifesto, which presented opinions, later known as ‘Principles of Fabianism‘. The most important ‘principles’ are be summarized below:

Land and capital have created the division of society into hostile classes, with large appetites and no dinners at one extreme and large dinners and no appetites at the other.

Nationalisation of land is a public duty.

Capitalism has ceased to encourage invention and to distribute its benefits in the fairest way attainable. Under the existing system of the national industry, competition has the effect of rendering adulteration, dishonest dealing, and inhumanity compulsory.

The Public Revenue should be levied by a direct Tax.

The State should compete with private individuals — especially with parents — in providing happy homes for children, so that every child may have a refuge from the tyranny or neglect of its natural custodians.

The sexes should enjoy equal political rights.

The State should secure a free, liberal education for everybody.

The established Government has no more right to call itself the State than the smoke of London has to call itself the weather.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Seems to me a lot of the usual Trump supporters have been triggered in the usual way by this.

Attacking the messenger and missing the entire point in the process.

This is about how groups like the white pen dragons are making you lot all look bad. Yet rather than call them out as the racist bigoted scum they are to would rather go on the defensive. In doing so it’s almost like you are in agreement with them thus only making yourselves look even worse.

The enemy of my enemy?

That's the rules the left plays by.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

There are a lot of Londoners who do not like Sadiq Khan....just saying

Rainbows
Jane

And they were outnumbered by the Londoners who liked him enough to vote him in. That's how democracy works. Will of the people and all that.

He won the popular vote?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join