It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters demand London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Khan is the poster boy over there of the enemy infiltration, the enemy of the people of their nation sits in positions of power, lording over them.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Trump's quite popular with the over-60s.

Not the over-60s I know.

Unless they're FOX "sheep".

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Good point. But then what do you expect? I guess it was their way of trying to show that Trump has every right to decide whether he wants to visit London or not, and it's not up to Khan to decide whether he can or not. Not surprised they were calling for Khan's arrest given some of the racist remarks he comes out with

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
SK is your enemy within! You only have to listen to him (and the things he doesn't say) to know he's no good. It's a joke and an insult to all those that have died at the hands of Muslim terrorists. He avoids the term which tells the true story!!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wait , y'all have Trump supporters in the UK ? WTH good or harm can they do ?

That was my first reaction.

Why the hell are a bunch of Brits so wound up about American politics that they actually pick a politician to support, and how the actual hell can they support him?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

lol @ non American trump supporters.

What is thy game?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ohh WHITE pendragon lol

# so 1 dimensional.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kandinsky

You should always listen to your elders.

He's the best man I've ever met.

...but he knows # about politics

Seems if he is smart enough to pick up on honesty that a man is working FOR his countrymen in a time when the leaders sell us out says he knows something you don't, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Anyone else starting to feel like these people need to learn that holding a different political view is not a crime, it does not make one stupid or brainwashed its just a different political view.

What all two of them? lol come-on... "these people need to learn that holding a different political view is not a crime" Boy that is a rich statement from a liberal... geez

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Not the over-60s I know.

Unless they're FOX "sheep".

From your posts i suspect if anyone had the remotest chance of being the opposite of progressive, you wouldn't give them the time of day to explain their reasons. The way I see it, you can't get the 60 somethings to tell a progressive how they feel about it. Honestly is held back because their years of understanding have probably told them to save their energy. They probably would feel as it would not do them one bit of good to attempt it.

ETA

The progressives are so aggressive the elders are not going to speak too frankly with them accept if they are in their family and even then the parents want to have a good Christmas without arguments.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My dad loves him. Couldn't believe my ears the first time he said it. Nearly put him up for adoption, but blood is thicker than partisan politics

Age doesn't have much to do with it other than the screwed up educational system indoctrinating the millenials who have a hard time with debate. I feel the same with my dad watching CNN and not realizing the damage Obama and his globalist cronies have done to our Constitution. He'd be really pissed if he understood after serving in three wars and retiring from the AF.

Don't get me wrong...Globalists come in every color. Free Thinkers have no color.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

lol @ non American trump supporters.

What is thy game?

Says the guy with a Jewish guy in his avatar...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

These guys are called the 'white pen dragons' according to a fly-poster of theirs. They're blowing up on Twitter lately. They're another facet of the BNP approach with a little more intellect and getting hashtagged by supporters of white nationalism.

I love the fact these neo nazi groups keep popping up.

Means they are fractured and disorganised.

More small splinter groups the better as the more fractured they are the more harmless.

Its when they merge into a single unified group i will worry.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Disrupting speech is a ridiculous tactic, but then again it’s the UK, where free speech means little nowadays.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

These guys are called the 'white pen dragons' according to a fly-poster of theirs. They're blowing up on Twitter lately. They're another facet of the BNP approach with a little more intellect and getting hashtagged by supporters of white nationalism.

More small splinter groups the better as the more fractured they are the more harmless.

I missed the anti Semite stuff, were they really Neo Nazi's?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Seems to me a lot of the usual Trump supporters have been triggered in the usual way by this.

Attacking the messenger and missing the entire point in the process.

This is about how groups like the white pen dragons are making you lot all look bad. Yet rather than call them out as the racist bigoted scum they are to would rather go on the defensive. In doing so it’s almost like you are in agreement with them thus only making yourselves look even worse.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

I missed the anti Semite stuff, were they really Neo Nazi's?

Its a blanket British term to describe BNP splinter groups.

Dont worry your little American Brain over it.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Call them whatever you like.

This is not Trumps responsibility.

Khan does not represent the people of Britain.

He represents the people of London, whether they voted for him or not. That's his democratic mandate and all that. Nobody outside the tabloids says he claims to represent more.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
There are a lot of Londoners who do not like Sadiq Khan....just saying

Rainbows
Jane

And they were outnumbered by the Londoners who liked him enough to vote him in. That's how democracy works. Will of the people and all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join