It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters demand London Mayor Sadiq Khan arrest

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

There was nothing to respond to. I never stated Sharia Law was the governing law in London. You made that up mate. You made it clear you were not familiar with Khan as a Labour MP so what's to discuss? You didn't follow the posts I had with the other poster and you jumped in and made incorrect assumptions regarding my statements surrounding Sharia Law discussions and Sadiq Khan.

Do you know why there is an increase in violent crimes in London? Do you think it has a correlation to the increase in refugees and immigration from the ME?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

There was nothing to respond to. I never stated Sharia Law was the governing law in London. You made that up mate. You made it clear you were not familiar with Khan as a Labour MP so what's to discuss? You didn't follow the posts I had with the other poster and you jumped in and made incorrect assumptions regarding my statements surrounding Sharia Law discussions and Sadiq Khan.

Do you know why there is an increase in violent crimes in London? Do you think it has a correlation to the increase in refugees and immigration from the ME?

I'm sorry? Did you even read my post? I said that I was well aware of Sadiq Khan early on because of his statements regarding Blair's foolish attempt at installing a 90-day no-charge arrest period for 'terrorists'. Did you not read that? Oh wait, you're desperately backpedalling after people pointed out that there is no sharia law in London and that muslim patrols were squashed the moment that they (briefly) happened.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

You're not reading the chain of posts relative to the inference of the OP but that aside how familiar are you with Khan before he became mayor? And as a Londoner can you tell me when you first recall the discussion and consideration of Sharia Law as governing law in London?

Actually I am reading them correctly, but let's put that to one side. I was very familiar with Khan as he spoke out quite early on about the proposed 90-day detention without charges for terrorism offences that Blair thought up on one of his very off days. It was a spectacularly bad, unlawful and above all stupid idea and Khan - and others - spoke very well against it. As for Sharia law as a governing law in London - this baffles me. It's never been considered even in a Borough, let alone the city. Any discussion of it would lead to a lot of laughter, followed by a resounding no. Never. Anyone standing on such a platform would get very few votes.

So long as muslims remain a small minority. IF muslims become a strong majority, it has a very real possibility of becoming law of the land if you go by polls, iirc.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

originally posted by: Xenogears

You're not reading the chain of posts relative to the inference of the OP but that aside how familiar are you with Khan before he became mayor? And as a Londoner can you tell me when you first recall the discussion and consideration of Sharia Law as governing law in London?

Actually I am reading them correctly, but let's put that to one side. I was very familiar with Khan as he spoke out quite early on about the proposed 90-day detention without charges for terrorism offences that Blair thought up on one of his very off days. It was a spectacularly bad, unlawful and above all stupid idea and Khan - and others - spoke very well against it. As for Sharia law as a governing law in London - this baffles me. It's never been considered even in a Borough, let alone the city. Any discussion of it would lead to a lot of laughter, followed by a resounding no. Never. Anyone standing on such a platform would get very few votes.

So long as muslims remain a small minority. IF muslims become a strong majority, it has a very real possibility of becoming law of the land if you go by polls, iirc.

Muslims currently make up about 5% of the UK population.

The figure quoted in the media was about 40% of Muslims would support the introduction of some parts of Sharia law. By my fag packet maths that would suggest they would need to make up 125% of the population to have a majority support Sharia law.

Personally I think there might be more pressing matters to worry about.
edit on 22-1-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: Xenogears

originally posted by: Xenogears

Muslims currently make up about 5% of the UK population.

The figure quoted in the media was about 40% of Muslims would support the introduction of some parts of Sharia law. By my fag packet maths that would suggest they would need to make up 125% of the population to have a majority support Sharia law.

Personally I think there might be more pressing matters to worry about.

taqiya my friend. The percent that say it outloud is most likely smaller than the real percent.

From what I hear following generations are more extremist and bound by the doctrine than their parents. If you allowed mass immigration + their superior reproduction, that number can change in decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join