It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' filmed in sky over Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Looks like a slowly falling balloon of some sort. The video at the bottom of the linked page is another story. Whatever that is is some sort of flying device that I am not familiar with.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Because only they make stacks of helium balloons that can be said to appear "humanoid" when floating on the breeze.

Unless they are weighted on one end by something, I wouldn't suppose that balloons would float in a "stacked" configuration. IDK, that's just my thinking..
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

More likely to be one of these.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"Hey! I got an idea. Let's make a UFO!"

Ever been to a wedding reception where they have a helium balloon archway? That's that that looks like in the vid.

The booze-soaked revelers pulled it down, broke it in half, tied a cheezy seashell napkin ring to one end, and took it outside and let it go.

Cue the woo-woo music!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Id say its a balloon

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: intrptr

Because only they make stacks of helium balloons that can be said to appear "humanoid" when floating on the breeze.

Unless they are weighted on one end by something, I wouldn't suppose that balloons would float in a "stacked" configuration. IDK, that's just my thinking..

So they are weighted. Point was the type of unknown phenomena is more dependent on Geographic and cultural biases.

In Mexico the theme is witches, floating humanoids, etc. In China its dragons, In other places its Nessie, Champ, and Dinosaurs.

For instance, do we hear about big foot in Mexico? Yeti's in America?
edit on 13-1-2018 by intrptr because: for instance

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It’s actually only about 21 seconds of footage. Just played on a loop.

Proponents whom think it is something extraordinary ( ET, etc) would have to definitively rule out ordinary objects ( balloons etc) which seems difficult

I also think if you slow it down as the footage passes by the buildings with the object in the background, you will find it doesn’t transition smoothly behind the obstructions lending to possible A/V manipulations.

<< 1   >>

join