It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Death Of Martin Luther King, Jr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Amidst all the discussion of the most recent release of the JFK files a little known fact has been overlooked.In the original draft of the bill the MLK assassination files were to be included but,for some reason that part was left on the cutting room floor.
edit on 013131p://1626 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://1726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://1726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If y'all want a great overview of the case:MLK murder

edit on 013131p://1826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://2026 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here I'll help you since you appear to have little information and just threw this together without research.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Kep up, OP!

The CIA already admitted in a court of law to the King family that they were involved in his assassintion:

www.globalresearch.ca...

Very few Americans are aware of this historical 1999 civil law suit of the King Family against the US Government. (Shelby County Court), Tennessee

Coretta Scott King: “We have done what we can to reveal the truth, and we now urge you as members of the media, and we call upon elected officials, and other persons of influence to do what they can to share the revelation of this case to the widest possible audience.” – King Family Press Conference, Dec. 9, 1999.

“There is abundant evidence of a major high level conspiracy in the assassination of my husband, Martin Luther King, Jr. And the civil court’s unanimous verdict has validated our belief. I wholeheartedly applaud the verdict of the jury and I feel that justice has been well served in their deliberations. This verdict is not only a great victory for my family, but also a great victory for America. It is a great victory for truth itself. It is important to know that this was a SWIFT verdict, delivered after about an hour of jury deliberation.

The jury was clearly convinced by the extensive evidence that was presented during the trial that, in addition to Mr. Jowers, the conspiracy of the Mafia, local, state and federal government agencies, were deeply involved in the assassination of my husband. The jury also affirmed overwhelming evidence that identified someone else, not James Earl Ray, as the shooter, and that Mr. Ray was set up to take the blame. I want to make it clear that my family has no interest in retribution. Instead, our sole concern has been that the full truth of the assassination has been revealed and adjudicated in a court of law… My husband once said, “The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” To-day, almost 32 years after my husband and the father of my four children was assassinated, I feel that the jury’s verdict clearly affirms this principle. With this faith, we can begin the 21st century and the new millennium with a new spirit of hope and healing.”

Full transcript here:

www.thekingcenter.org...
That's a PDF file of the whole trial.

www.thekingcenter.org...
PDF Transcript of the Kings' press conference.

The CIA has put out FALSE information where sites say that the culpability is an internet rumour, "mostly false", mostly, mostly, not atall false. Anyone can say that on the internet as we know.

THE CIA are guilty. They were complicit. The establishment murdred King and possibly his mother, too. Don't forget that his mom was murdered just like him;

www.theguardian.com...

From the archive, 1 July 1974: Martin Luther King's mother slain in church

Alberta King, mother of the late Rev Martin Luther King, was shot and killed today as she played the organ for morning service

The 70-year-old mother of the late Rev Martin Luther King, the civil rights leader who was assassinated six years ago, was herself shot and killed today as she played the organ for morning service in the Ebenezer Baptist Church in the centre of Atlanta, Georgia.

MLK Jr with wife and mother Alberta King at hospital recovering after being stabbed in 1958.

Murderers! Yes, they are that cowardly the murder old ladies, too. BASTARDS!

Is that enough or do you want some more?

www.splendidhabitat.com...

In loving memory of Martin and Alberta.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join