It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Cryptic Chessboard Message: Checkmate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The protection of White is a 2 edged sword - black has more freedom of the board.
I dont like the white queens chances, the sacrifices and damage to white will outweigh the loss'es to black - leading eventually to mate

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Wth are you talking about? Wikileaks is 100% accurate and has said time and time again that they never sit on information. This should be obvious with the timing of Edward Snowden fleeing the US and the death of Seth Rich just a few days after the DNC leaks.

Everyone loved Assange when he was exposing Bush and the illegal wars in the middle east... then he became a russian/deep state/right wing agent and faced arrest the moment he started leaking information about Obama and his administration in 2010.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah...some say the black pope will be outed, the "black Pope" being the real power behind the Vatican

very well spotted!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

There are definitely a lot of stories circulating and his 'smoke and mirrors' style of stirring up intrigue encourages them. He's lonely in the Embassy and seeking attention like anyone else would do. He's gotta have a massive case of cabin fever.

I suspect he's become politicised and lost his neutrality which means I'm no longer a fan and just a neutral onlooker.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

In reality he has NOTHING! NADA!

Well then you have nothing to fear, you can't have it both ways and call for him to release everything and even before he releases you claim he has nothing.

He also wants to protect his own flesh which is the least anyone who has given so much can expect. I like Bob Marley but I don't know if he was ever stopped from earning a living and spreading the truth through his music.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Also it appears if White could untangle his pieces he would have some winning chances...a metaphor perhaps?

If I had a chess engine I would run it through this position.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

In other words, in PLAIN words:

Julian is as bad as those he criticized. He plays the same games. Namely;

1. He has acted in a sexually questionable way.

2. He handles stolen goods that have been stolen via hacking and hijacking.

3. He witholds information to manipulate all of us, the authorities and us. He uses stolen intel provided by the Russian Secret Services (FSB and SVR) to manipulate and advance HIS OWN CAUSE and RUSSIA'S, because he is now their bitch, not humanity's.

That is why I don't liek Julian. At least the authorities don't pretend to be a human rights hero.

Think hard: What has Wiikileaks done for you and I other than make the authorities be even more hot on using surveillance on us and curtailing our internet freedom? What information that is useful to you or I have they really released? It is all low grade intel. The only good stuff they ever got was from...wait for it...the RUSSIANS.

Yes, guys, your beloved hero has actually acted as a glorified RUSSIAN INTERNET TROLL. Take a look at the relations between Ecuador and Russia:

www.cancilleria.gob.ec...

and,

en.wikipedia.org...

Ecuador was one of the countries that offered Edward Snowden political asylum while he was in Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport.

I spell it out as plain as I can. Ecuador is an ally of Russia, BIG TIME. Putin has his men there and his leverage on that state, just like he does Cuba. His gangsters have full access, believe it.

Julian got desparate. He has been a fool and had to go crying for protection from these gangsters. He has been used as a weapon by Russia, just like Snowdon. They used Julian for the election scandal to hijack the U.S democratic process. Are THEY, Russia, Snowdon, Julian, any friend of any American and any citizen of the free world for this? Is Julian Democracy's friend?

In order for Julian to get Russian protection, via Ecuadaor, he has had to do some dirty work for them. Gangsters use Julian as a puppet now. He is COMPROMISED.

That is the plain truth. If you follow the trail you will find that I am saying it how it is.

Trump is not particularly bothered by pursuing Julian or the Russia interfering because it is his "Monica Lewinsky" Achilles Heel. Yes, in all probality the damage done to Ms. Clinton was aided by Julian and others as puppets of Putin and the Oligrachy gangsters. You lot are letting gangsters sabotage you and calling them heroes. That is why you are making me angry about all this. Why would Trump want to shoot himself in the foot? That is why!

I KNOW THIS.

If you wanna be a duped fool and worship Julian for being a glorified traitor and Russian internet troll go ahead now I have told you this. It's your funeral. I will not because I know Julian is a weak fool who has no bravery and went crying to the Russians for protection like Snowdon because he had burned his bridges in the West.

His life will never be pleasant now. Live by the sword. die by it, matey! It may even be that Russia decide to do away with him now he has served his purpose or they may tolerate him like they do Snowdon and if he can get to Ecuador he will be allowed to live there perhaps. He is a bloody nuissance to all EXCEPT RUSSIA (just like Snowdon). He has played a fool's game. I feel sorry for him, but he did all this to himself out of his own vanity, as his actions have proved on his behalf. He is in big trouble. He is in the hands of gangsters who operate above the law as we know from the radiation poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko. These guys make the Italian Mafia look like little angels. Julian acted out of the law and lost the law's protection. Now he must make do with the protection of the gangsters who we all know expect one to to as they are told when they are told...or else. Tha's the kind of freedom Julian is bringing you.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

White won, you can see by scrolling over the board.

To others:
There is only one black bishop because the other was taken.

ETA IAMTAT is correct, it is the exact same position taken from the game linked to in his post. I’d have tried for Queen exchange myself but I’m not that good.
edit on 13-1-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I see the more or less the opposite. Challenge me to a game on Chess.com sometime. My user name is the same as it is here.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's THIS historic match.

www.photo-mark.com...
what happened in the match? Who won?

WHITE wins.

Interesting that Assange chose a game from 1918.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

White hats are winning and it is getting near time for all to realize exactly who the evil of the world are!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I used to hope and believe in Mr Assange. Since watching a documentary yesterday, I now fear it is all just another psy-op. We are always left waiting in a carrot on a stick donkey style. There's always something big just around the corner. How long has the clock been ticking and tocking? Twitter has become the new tool and it does not look like the future is bright. Q anon seems to be going the same way. I really do hope I am wrong, misguided or disillusioned. Not meaning to rain on a parade but I have a bad feeling on it now....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
NM
edit on 1 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I agree and feel the same way.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Assange could be free soon. But it is not over yet.

www.photo-mark.com...

''Converting a winning attack into a lasting victory is one of the more difficult tasks a player has and one of the more profound lessons that chess, a game rich in life metaphors, offers.''

He was for all these years like the whites, put in a though situation and he never stopped attacking.

Wait and see what's next.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I can’t believe you idiots still haven’t figured this out
Follow me on Twitter @Anon_decoder
I spoke about this the day of

Assange posts a chess game
This is a particular game in the early 1900s
Casablanca versus something I don’t remember anymore
The next move is white Queen to F3
That’s the code
Message to white hats
Specifically Q
Of F3
F3 is airforce lingo to incoming missile
The next Day
Was the Hawaiian missile scare
Assange was warning white hats of it
Got it?
I am legendary

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonDecoder

I can’t believe you idiots still haven’t figured this out
Follow me on Twitter @Anon_decoder
I spoke about this the day of

Assange posts a chess game
This is a particular game in the early 1900s
Casablanca versus something I don’t remember anymore
The next move is white Queen to F3
That’s the code
Message to white hats
Specifically Q
Of F3
F3 is airforce lingo to incoming missile
The next Day
Was the Hawaiian missile scare
Assange was warning white hats of it
Got it?
I am legendary

WELCOME to ATS.

ANOTHER Q PROOF.
Have you been following the Q thread here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join