It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable PROOF that Stephen Paddock was an Arms Dealer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So here it is. Absolute proof that Stephen Paddock was actually an Arms dealer. For who? we don't know yet.

The Below article also states that his Girlfriend at the time deleted her Facebook account an hour BEFORE the name of the shooter was released.

www.reviewjournal.com...

Additionally, on July 6, 2017, Target Account 1 (Stephen Paddock) SENT an email to
[email protected] which read, "try an ar before u buy. we have huge selection located in the las vegas area."

Read more of the court documents below.

www.documentcloud.org...
edit on 12-1-2018 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Wait a second, can a facebook account be deleted, I don't think it can unless something changed recently, I've tried to delete mine it can only be deactivated....

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

yes, a facebook account can be deleted. If deleted it cannot be recovered. If deactivated it will appear deleted to everyone else.

That is besides the point though. The email communications clearly state he was the one selling guns, not buying them.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, wasn't sure if to start another thread when seen the info or share elsewhere. Thread seems better. Glad they released this which was speculated anyway.

“While investigators obtained a DNA buccal swab sample from Danley,” one search warrant request stated, “she spontaneously stated that her fingerprints would likely be found on Paddock’s ammunition because she occasionally participated in loading magazines.”
-from the op article
With helping along the sales? Overseas sales?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Both of those email accounts you quote belonged to Paddock.

He was sending emails to himself.

So ... it is absolute proof of nothing.

It sure does give a little lift to the chatter about him being tied to the Fed or three letter agencies.

P

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

OK good to know.

It makes perfect sense paddock was an arms dealer, still doesn't explain why he shot all those people assuming it was him pulling the trigger.

Should be an interesting thread....

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No it doesn't. Nowhere in the docs does it say that the other email was his.

So what you are saying is he was talking to him self?

But yes, definitely tied to an alphabet agency.

I actually work with someone who said he had a conversation with a local FBI agent and he indeed stated he and other FBI agents were staying at the hotel that night.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

yes, a facebook account can be deleted. If deleted it cannot be recovered. If deactivated it will appear deleted to everyone else.

That is besides the point though. The email communications clearly state he was the one selling guns, not buying them.

It can indeed be recovered. they back up all users pages (as well as YouTube members and videos ) and twitter. This is so if a hacker gets in, and deletes your account, deletes stuff, or renames all your videos on YouTube, they can restore it. SOME restore points archive every 3-6hrs even. Must be massive amounts of storage JUST for backups alone.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax

originally posted by: jidnum

It can indeed be recovered. they back up all users pages (as well as YouTube members and videos ) and twitter. This is so if a hacker gets in, and deletes your account, deletes stuff, or renames all your videos on YouTube, they can restore it. SOME restore points archive every 3-6hrs even. Must be massive amounts of storage JUST for backups alone.

www.facebook.com...

But any way, don't focus on the semantics of deleting an account, focus on the actual act of doing so. Not to mention an hour before anyone had a name nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
dupe post

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Seemed pretty clear to me the first week after it happened. Of the 20+ weapons in the room they identified only 2 or 3 of them were capable of being used at that range.

Why would he have all those guns and ammunition if they weren't useful?

Plus the hotel still won't release any video footage of the service elevator area, suggesting they knew he was dealing weapons probably frequently and were getting kickbacks. Why else would they comp him a room for days?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Read the linked story. They were both his accounts.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It does indeed say that. So, why would he message himself via email. Well, stands to reason they wouldn't.

So, how did they confirm that they were both infact his emails?

Weird.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So, why would he message himself via email.

Assuming he is the only one to know both accounts are his, he may have been using it as a reverse sting operation.

I am fairly certain the truth will come out fairly soon.

We will not like it.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wait a second, can a facebook account be deleted, I don't think it can unless something changed recently, I've tried to delete mine it can only be deactivated....

It's usually deleted 2 weeks after de-activation. It gives you a bit of a grace period to change your mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

OK some one please tell me the significance of him sending emails to himself? Doesn't seem to be anything other then he was having fun pretending to send text. Perhaps this was a test to see if his email was being watched? It does further show just how unstable he was however.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It does indeed say that. So, why would he message himself via email. Well, stands to reason they wouldn't.

So, how did they confirm that they were both infact his emails?

Weird.

One can use e-mail headers from the original mail, even forwarded mails, to determine the sender, which IP he was sending from and the servers the e-mail crossed before being received by the recipient.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's usually deleted 2 weeks after de-activation. It gives you a bit of a grace period to change your mind.

I was deactivated for years and yet my account was reactivated by me recently as I was curious, I was just looking and there is still no delete option.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

OK some one please tell me the significance of him sending emails to himself? Doesn't seem to be anything other then he was having fun pretending to send text. Perhaps this was a test to see if his email was being watched? It does further show just how unstable he was however.

Depending on the header info (which I have not seen) there's a good chance he was just CC'ing himself in the mail and the actual recipient remains unknown (to me at least). Just a guess though as people often CC their own personal or alternate e-mail accounts.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I recently de-activated an account of mine from 2006 which couldn't be deactivated at the time.
They do keep accounts open for review and there is good chance they will keep it much longer than the 2 weeks stated when de-activating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join