It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who they were: The victims of the Montecito mudslides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well as a former and future Santa Barbara resident I have been paying close attention to the fires and mudslides. Normally I wouldn't share an article like this on a conspiracy site but damn the stories are pretty hard hitting and I thought many of you would enjoy the read.

La Times

Josephine Gower, 69
Around 3 a.m. Tuesday, Gower woke up to the sound of rain thundering on the roof of her home on East Valley Road. She walked downstairs, where her boyfriend had been keeping an eye on the storm.

Together, they opened the front door and looked outside. A wall of mud, debris and boulders as big as pickup trucks suddenly struck the house, sweeping the couple out the front door.

Gower clung to the door frame. Her boyfriend reached for her hand. Neither could hold on.

He was thrown against a fence and pinned there, buried in mud up to his neck. She was swept away.

“He was in the mud calling her name for hours,” said Alastair Haigh, 37, Gower’s son-in-law.

Gower, who went by Josie, was born in Santa Barbara and had lived in Montecito for more than 20 years. She was a familiar sight, zipping around in her red Mazda Miata convertible, and knew almost everyone in town — especially the other longtime residents who had embraced the area’s laid-back lifestyle, Haigh said.

Intense. For those of you who don't know Montecito is very affluent. Beautiful place. The 4 Seasons is amazing. The author of this article is a great author.

I do feel sorry for the people who lost someone I'm sure many of the people living there were loved by many.

And what the hell, do you guys think the dry spells and off the wall weather such as 80 degree temperature changes from day to day are a result of weather modification?

How likely is it that all of these weather anomalies are occurring due to weather modification trial programs that are being run very quietly by nations across the globe?
edit on 12-1-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The modification is a result of 2 centuries of chucking out carbon that took millions of years to lay down. This kind of thing is exactly what people said would happen.

join