It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Confirms Fusion GPS Lawyers Asked For Release Of Testimony Transcript

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Fusion GPS is obviously a tool of the deep state. As is Feinstein.

I would guess Glenn Simpson has been on some alphabet agency's payroll for awhile.

These folk truly are incompetent idiots/villains though as the release was only self-damaging it seems.

What's really troubling is that it's this damn obvious. This is one of my main issues with the Obama Admin. They did shifty # and right in front of you, didn't give a rats ass if it looked shifty. I think Fusion will turn out to be a giant black hole for dirty money and dark deeds.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Was Simpson testifying under oath?

How did Simpson find out about what the FBI "knew" about
Papadopoulos? Who told him info the FBI had?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
By releasing this transcript before the investigation was concluded it gives a heads-up to witness's not yet questioned about the line of questioning to expect and an opportunity to get their stories straight. Of course this works to the benefit of Fusion GPS ( which exists to collect damaging info on the "target" ) It was very unethical to release these transcripts and an obstruction of justice. The fact that Feinstein did this because she was strong armed by Fusion GPS lawyers speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
By releasing this transcript before the investigation was concluded it gives a heads-up to witness's not yet questioned about the line of questioning to expect and an opportunity to get their stories straight.

You may be right on that. At least that being their strategy. I think it's backfiring on them, however. We're getting a really clear picture of their crimes and how the scam worked. And what kind of scum these players are.

originally posted by: network dude

What's really troubling is that it's this damn obvious. This is one of my main issues with the Obama Admin. They did shifty # and right in front of you, didn't give a rats ass if it looked shifty. I think Fusion will turn out to be a giant black hole for dirty money and dark deeds.

That cockiness has ended up causing them a lot of trouble and some serious set backs. So from that stand-point it's ended up a good thing maybe? Comey was cocky and smug as hell too while playing games with our justice system.

As far as Fusion GPS, I think you're right. Hopefully we'll get a better look into their darkness along the way. Simpson is one creepy dude. His sliminess exudes off of him.

The evidence of foul criminal deeds and witch hunt tactics are very clear. Hard to figure how some can't see it. Baffling even.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes, I agree, many people who would have never given this Fusion GPS "bank" a second thought are now seeing what kind of dirty enterprise they are and Simpson is one creepy dude !

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Certainly not vetted yet this one, but should this turn out a real leak, you, mountain laurel and i called it early.

Breaking - FusionGPS was a subcontractor for the FBI - ran 702 inquiries w/out FISA

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This guy explains it pretty well.

Simpsons lawyers are pretty good. (sneaky)

20 min vid.

edit on 1 14 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

So why were some testimony open and other closed testimony transcripts released?

No reason at all. Except what the GOP wants us to see or not see.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Perfectenemy

2. The transcript doesn't prove that Simpson lied. He was relating hearsay that he eiither mangled or misunderstood.

Why does Trump not get the same benefit of the doubt?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So why were some testimony open and other closed testimony transcripts released?

No reason at all. Except what the GOP wants us to see or not see.

Well, I would say that's another suspicious element of this whole thing, remember it was Fusion GPS lawyers and Feinstein- D who decided to release these prematurely, so WHY did THEY choose not to release the whole thing ?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Gimmie a break...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Oh is that the current lie? They didn't release the whole thing?
They released the whole thing. There was no time to cherry pick it.
Get with the program.
edit on 1142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh is that the current lie? They didn't release the whole thing?
They released the whole thing. There was no time to cherry pick it.
Get with the program.

Perhaps I read what you wrote incorrectly, I thought you were claiming they didn't release the whole thing, which I should have fact checked before responding. I was pointing out that had they not released the whole thing it would have been suspicious, on top of the already shady behavior to release it to begin with. Although interestingly enough I think The Gut is correct in saying this is going to backfire on them.

You should watch the video BurgerBuddy posted above, it's very insightful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join