It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Tweets a Rememberence of the Haiti Earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
To properly throw down for the thread:

I might as well start releasing modern era previews as apparently everyone thinks I'm just playing games with this series in doing the ancients ATM...
edit on 13-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary Tweets a Rememberence of the Haiti Earthquake.

Did she now? What an interesting thing to do.

About 12 months ago I watched a program on TV where one of these people who travel around the place telling us all the about the place and its history, went to Hati.

Cant think which bloke it was now but when In Hati he made a point of saying Hati is the poorest country in the Americas and one of the poorest in the world.

He then went on say that when the earth quake occurred, an appeal was launched which raised $120 million. The bloke doing the talking then went on to say that all that was ever done for the locals was to rebuild 5 or 6 houses, repaired a few others and put flushing toilets in a few more.

I wonder where the rest of the money went?

Administration of donated money must be very very expensive but I cant for the life of me imagine why?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If you don't think Hillary said this to "trigger" people then you aren't paying enough attention. Leave it to crooked Hillary to say something to get people whining.

For people that get so bent out of shape for people complaining about what the president says you sure know how to do the very same thing with Democrats just as much.

I expect this post about a Tweet to make it to the front page in no time flat. This is what ATS has come to, Tweets being front page material. Lol.

WTF are you doing posting in such a thread? Triggered?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Is this the same industrial park Monica Peterson was investigating?

History

The HTC was founded in 2002 to apply sound research and reliable methodology to the field of human trafficking research and advocacy. Professor Claude d’Estrée, the HTC Founder and Director, began working on issues of human trafficking in 1999 in his role as Supervisor of Asset Forfeiture at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C. In 2002, Professor d’Estrée joined the faculty of the Sturm College of Law at the University of Denver and created the Task Force on Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery. The Task Force encouraged students, faculty, and staff from various academic disciplines to support research and advocacy related to human trafficking and modern slavery.

After Professor d’Estrée joined the faculty at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, the Task Force became the Human Trafficking Clinic in 2008. The Clinic conducted research and provided a two-year, graduate level training program in forced labor and human trafficking. In July 2013, Ambassador Christopher R. Hill, Dean of the Korbel School, approved the institutional change from clinic to center. The Human Trafficking Center continues to provide the only two-year graduate level training program in forced labour, human trafficking, and international labour migration issues in the U.S.

Human Trafficking Center - About Us

Hold on to your hats, folks:

Christopher Robert Hill (born 1952) is an American diplomat who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq from 2009–2010.[1] He succeeded Ryan Crocker and preceded James Jeffrey.

On July 1, 2010, Hill was chosen to be the dean of the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver[2] He also serves on the board of International Relief and Development Inc. [3] and is an advisor with Albright Stonebridge Group, a strategic advisory firm.[4]

Wikipedia

LittleSis

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What she was trying to say is that is when the big money really started rolling into the foundation. A one way trip.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, I'm totally triggered by making a comment in a thread. That must mean every reply in any thread is people being triggered.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm only surprised it wasn't accompanied by a plea for more donations through the foundation to help the poor Haitians.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

About 12 months ago I watched a program on TV where one of these people who travel around the place telling us all the about the place and its history, went to Hati.

Cant think which bloke it was now but when In Hati he made a point of saying Hati is the poorest country in the Americas and one of the poorest in the world.

He then went on say that when the earth quake occurred, an appeal was launched which raised $120 million. The bloke doing the talking then went on to say that all that was ever done for the locals was to rebuild 5 or 6 houses, repaired a few others and put flushing toilets in a few more.

Administration of donated money must be very very expensive but I cant for the life of me imagine why?

Total aid and foreign donations since the quake exceed $13.5 Billion. The corruption runs deep.

Plus the way the UN brought cholera and refuses to pay for treatment is nice.
edit on 13-1-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I guess the Nibbler has been put to rest for a while and the Xue has again assumed command.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Azureblue

Total aid and foreign donations since the quake exceed $13.5 Billion. The corruption runs deep.

Total aid and foreign donations since the quake exceed $13.5 Billion.

$13 Billion ???? - thats unbelievable. Most appeals fall short of their targets, this one exceeds it 30 odd times. What the hell is going on?? just how corrupt is the US????

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If you don't think Hillary said this to "trigger" people then you aren't paying enough attention. Leave it to crooked Hillary to say something to get people whining.

For people that get so bent out of shape for people complaining about what the president says you sure know how to do the very same thing with Democrats just as much.

I expect this post about a Tweet to make it to the front page in no time flat. This is what ATS has come to, Tweets being front page material. Lol.

And here you are, with nowhere better to go.

Yes, we know, Hillary the master strategist, is just Making Fun of her crimes against Haiti, On Purpose, just in order to trigger the people who want her locked up for her crimes...like the Hatiians...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Gotta maintain appearances.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
How many times must it be said?

Sure she defrauded and actually hurt the country of Haiti. But she draws the line at saying the country is crummy.

Makes sense when your whole value is based on lies right?
edit on 15-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: sp

<< 1  2   >>

join