It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Tweets a Rememberence of the Haiti Earthquake

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Theres reddit speculation that Trump is keeping Haiti in the news with the "s#hole countries" comment as a lead in for Hillarys indictment

Interesting that she would tweet about Haiti as well. (Who knows whether its really her tweeting or one of her aides)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

"Put your money where your mouth is."

The irony is real.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

hahaha - did she tweet last year on the anniversary?

Where were you in the video below Hillary?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If you don't think Hillary said this to "trigger" people then you aren't paying enough attention. Leave it to crooked Hillary to say something to get people whining.

For people that get so bent out of shape for people complaining about what the president says you sure know how to do the very same thing with Democrats just as much.

I expect this post about a Tweet to make it to the front page in no time flat. This is what ATS has come to, Tweets being front page material. Lol.

Who is whining? Its a barrel of laughs!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're right she never said they were crummy, in fact they took a caring active role in "ensuring" democracy had a chance

www.haiti-liberte.com...

Ms. Alcindor cites one of the many declassified emails off Hillary Clinton’s private server as particularly revealing. “You do great elections,” Cheryl Mills, Hillary’s chief of staff wrote to U.S. Embassy officials on the night of the Mar. 20, 2011 run-off which brought Martelly to power. Saying she would soon take them to dinner, Mills quipped: “We can discuss how the counting is going! Just kidding. Kinda.
”......

In December 2009, Hillary Clinton also allowed the U.S. Embassy in Haiti to support an election which dishonestly excluded Haiti’s largest party, the Lavalas Family (FL), because there was “too much invested” to pull out, another Jun. 8, 2011 Haïti Liberté article revealed.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Like "born again" cockroaches - they're mobilizing.

They're encircling the wagons. Calling out big chief Geronimo Rothschild, Chelsea the scout...Billy Lizard Clintfaced, and a cast of thousand Braves from the Twitter Black Mountains.

Haitians themselves may be the beginning of the end for the CF

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I wonder if she remembers this

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
She really cashed in on the Haiti disaster, she is still lovin it.

Cheryl Mills did too. She made out fantastic.....normal Haitians not so much .

I Dare Hillary supporters to read this next article.

Link to Article

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I wonder if she remembers this

“I didn’t get any of the money,” said Inèse Luma, who lives crammed with five relatives in a makeshift home of tarp, wood and plastic. “I don’t think I’m ever going to have a permanent house.”

Efforts to rebuild the thousands of homes destroyed by the 7.0 quake have inched forward. In six years, USAID says, it has constructed fewer than 1,500 homes, and many of those have had to be rebuilt because of poor workmanship.

At the same time, the Clinton Foundation says it “facilitated” the construction of a luxury hotel in Port-au-Prince, a Marriott owned by Denis O’Brien, who has given $10 million to $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. O’Brien, an Irish billionaire who runs the Jamaica-based telecom giant Digicel, said he financed the hotel himself.

What Haiti really needed was a Luxury Hotel..........
edit on 12-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But didn't you admonish yourself to not play this game anymore a mere 4 1/2 months ago. And yet here you are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It almost feels like I've been sucked into the MSM narrative by simply visiting this site and reading the most predominate threads. Why am I watching the news when I visit ATS?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
She really cashed in on the Haiti disaster, she is still lovin it.

Cheryl Mills did too. She made out fantastic.....normal Haitians not so much .

I Dare Hillary supporters to read this next article.

Link to Article

from the article....

gotta love it !!

But the garment factory has underdelivered on projected jobs. Haitian workers have accused managers of bullying and sexual harassment. And an ABC News investigation has found that after opening its factory in the Haitian industrial park — built with $400 million of global aid — the Korean firm became a Clinton Foundation donor and its owner invested in a startup company owned by Hillary Clinton’s former chief of staff.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That just crossed my mind, people really forget her involvement in destroying Haiti but willingly keep supporting her.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Wow.

Let it all pour out herein.

I posted that graph in a bigger thread last night... was informed all that Clinton support network needed all that 90% cash to support them poor people.

I'm all scattershot this week on corticosteroid medication, no toke to endure it, and bare knuckle poverty implications so am not my usual machine.

But a compendium is needed let it be here...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Is that all you ever do is dig up a poster's history? That's pretty much the last several replies you've made to me over months of time, digging up things I posted in the past.

I'm simply commenting on the state of the boards, you don't see me going into threads and arguing over whether a dossier is real or not or whether Trump worked with Russia, I go into threads and point out what I see as hypocrisy regardless of the political slant of the topic at hand.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That just crossed my mind, people really forget her involvement in destroying Haiti but willingly keep supporting her.

They choose not to research it. 10 Billion in aid squandered.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah, a real waste. These countries have been starving for years even with the funds from america makes you wonder why that is. Even more so why are these countries letting their people starve. If they wanted to help them, why didn't they help them twenty years ago when UNICEF was supposedly feeding them. Its probably a money laundering op.
edit on 12-1-2018 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2018 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I bet Hillary remembers the Haiti devastation very fondly, it made her rich.

And if you were a "Friend of Bill" you made out pretty well too.

ABC reporting this.

"Clinton Crimes: What Happened in Haiti" For those unaware of just how criminal the CF involvement in Haiti was, and still is.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If you don't think Hillary said this to "trigger" people then you aren't paying enough attention. Leave it to crooked Hillary to say something to get people whining.

For people that get so bent out of shape for people complaining about what the president says you sure know how to do the very same thing with Democrats just as much.

I expect this post about a Tweet to make it to the front page in no time flat. This is what ATS has come to, Tweets being front page material. Lol.

Only from the most crooked politician (and person) that ever lived in the US
Damn , she started her lawyer career with a brief for court against Nixon , the law firm that she worked for locked that sh__ up in a safe in a locked room. Stated that if ol Hillary had been allowed to present that in court , they would have lost the case and Hillary's attorney years would have been over really , really quick.(if not federal prison)
So , now....

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't have a lot to say about this.... How about a visual though?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I was caught up doing those two series (Wikileaks, Fourth Reich) at the time, so I only caught it in passing...but I know many of you were all over it then...

That lady whom was doing an investigation into children something or other that was murdered last year....

And then the guy who "committed suicide" this year from Haiti in Miami...

TOTALLY Coincidences, right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join