It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former executive: 'Crazy' Trump calls Fox News to praise segments and get policy ideas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm stunned by how many ATSers blindly go along with the pro-trump narrative. Normally, if a president was praising a huge mainstream left or right propaganda-like news station, we would see how bias and divisive the president is. He praises his republican propaganda station while condemning the left's propaganda stations.

Are you pro trump people so easily fooled? He goes on infowars a couple times and now he's suddenly a underdog ready to wipe out the deep state and reveal their secrets.. When in reality, he only supports things that make him look good. Supporting Fox News is perfect proof of that. Anyone who has an ounce of "deny ignorance" in their bones should see Trump as nothing but another divisive left vs right paradigm pusher. Stop letting his cult of personality fool you.

edit on 14-1-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Accept that no matter what, Trump supporters are going to support him.

Accept that rational thinking people see the connection you are pointing out. Trump gets his talking points from those people at Fox on the couch in the morning. It's so easy to see, you simply have to open your eyes.

My bet is lots of people are getting really tired of the daily BS from our President, and even more important, that Americans are ready to put some kind of "check" on Trump, since the Republicans seem unable. We'll see come mid-term time.

Oh, and for those who haven't accepted it yet, and probably won't, The President IS A RACIST. Period.

Yeah that whole freedom of speech thing sucks right? Terrible, horrible this non politically correct BS! OMG he called Haiti a $6!Thole, you know that country that is actually a $6!Thole.

How deplorable.

/sarc

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
He is not a politician.

I'm sorry if it sounds bad.

But, Haiti is a sh!thole.

No amount of political correctness going to fix that.

I have a friend from Haiti. He was unhappy Trump said that .. but the funny thing is about a month before that we were talking and he said he would never go back because it's a terrible place. He was less vulgar, but said the exact same things.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join