It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former executive: 'Crazy' Trump calls Fox News to praise segments and get policy ideas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Waaaaaaah, what else are you going to cry about? Trump has proven himself to be ignorant and incompetent. The world and many Americans can see it. What part of reality do you live in? It's funny how you can justify attacking liberals, Clinton, Obama, the press or anyone else that attack trump's incompetency. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot you start whining!

Start facing reality and stop being so party biased. You act like conservatives can do no wrong. No political party is perfect and it takes a bigger person to call out wrongs in their own party and their party leaders.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Good Lord you all will believe just about anything.
Any leftist reading this pm me I got some prime south Florida land to sell you...

They can use their Trump Tax Cut and Trump Pay Raise.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

And if you believe that, you're dumber than you think trump is.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: redhorse

I can't help but wonder if the Trump/Fox News relationship isn't a bit more... symbiotic. They riff off of each other and tell each other what to say. Kind of a big bro fest where they start talking like each other more and more as time goes on.

Perhaps if you talked to some democrats you'd know we spoke ill of him all the time. We thought he was far too centrist, spent far too long opening his hand to a party that vowed (McConnell) the day after he was elected, to make him a one term president and never cooperate on anything at all. He still persisted in trying to work with Republicans. We riddled him for that.

What we didn't do is say that his wife looks like a gorilla, or that he was Kenyan, the anti-Christ, that he wanted to explode a nuke in Charleston harbor and all that other garbage.

We treated him like a human being, imperfect, but overall infinitely more dignified, understated, calm, and yes - much cooler, than our current occupant. That's a bit unfair, since just about anyone would be.

Obama and family were very good people, you guys just totally missed it.

Instead, we have someone here calling Obama "Liar in chief" - which is just so rich given Trump's issues with the truth. At least Trump's like, really smart, and stable, a stable genius.

Almost like the good ole Days of MSNBC when Mika would check her phone for messages from the W.H. Or like when people in the Obama Admin were married to media people.

Those were good times huh? I miss them so much!

Yes well I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

But Trump is different... *insert eye roll here*

He does manage to get both political parties mad at him all the time.

Obama never could get a Democrat to speak ill of him.

He and his family were nothing but good people, without scandal, he spoke with grace and dignity, and was welcome all over the world.

Yeah....about that. Get back to me next week after the DOJ Inspector General report.

They love Obama in Syria and Libya I hear. They put his picture by every grave in reverance to his grace and dignity.

You were one of the rare people willing to compromise, the vast majority of his base were not like you as evidenced by the Resistance .

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Remembering you and many Hillary/Obama supporters defending them for their outright crimes and abuses of power, and NOW THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT!

I am having a great time witnessing this.
The anti-Trumpers have only a wish sandwich for food. It's two slices of bread and NO MEAT.

Doesn't look like the menu is going to improve anytime soon.

edit on 13-1-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Personally, I have become more impressed with Trump after a year. I cannot help but believe that he is purposely keeping the focus on himself so that his administration can get things done under the radar of the media and yes, the general public. By the time 2020 election comes around many will be amazed at how much he was able to accomplish with his silly distractions!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So what’s Gowdy and Sessions done about all Hillary and Obama crimes with loads of evidence. That’s a prosecutors dream. Good Lord.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's true!

I just saw the 30 year old video of Oprah interviewing Trump and everything he said in that interview has come true in spite of all the people against him.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: xuenchen

Waaaaaaah, what else are you going to cry about? Trump has proven himself to be ignorant and incompetent. The world and many Americans can see it. What part of reality do you live in? It's funny how you can justify attacking liberals, Clinton, Obama, the press or anyone else that attack trump's incompetency. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot you start whining!

Start facing reality and stop being so party biased. You act like conservatives can do no wrong. No political party is perfect and it takes a bigger person to call out wrongs in their own party and their party leaders.

want to put some facts to the bolded part. stating something doesnt make it true and while u may believe it many see it 180 degrees from you. its going to take facts with historical evidence as to why u think such things are true to affect peoples opinion. so far the thing i see that people hate most is his words on social media which quite honestly says more about those people then it does trump. i could give u case after case of great leaders who pissed off people left and right but guess what, they were great leaders. being liked isnt a necessity for a leader.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

I can't help but wonder if the Trump/Fox News relationship isn't a bit more... symbiotic. They riff off of each other and tell each other what to say. Kind of a big bro fest where they start talking like each other more and more as time goes on.

Perhaps if you talked to some democrats you'd know we spoke ill of him all the time. We thought he was far too centrist, spent far too long opening his hand to a party that vowed (McConnell) the day after he was elected, to make him a one term president and never cooperate on anything at all. He still persisted in trying to work with Republicans. We riddled him for that.

What we didn't do is say that his wife looks like a gorilla, or that he was Kenyan, the anti-Christ, that he wanted to explode a nuke in Charleston harbor and all that other garbage.

We treated him like a human being, imperfect, but overall infinitely more dignified, understated, calm, and yes - much cooler, than our current occupant. That's a bit unfair, since just about anyone would be.

Obama and family were very good people, you guys just totally missed it.

Instead, we have someone here calling Obama "Liar in chief" - which is just so rich given Trump's issues with the truth. At least Trump's like, really smart, and stable, a stable genius.

Almost like the good ole Days of MSNBC when Mika would check her phone for messages from the W.H. Or like when people in the Obama Admin were married to media people.

Those were good times huh? I miss them so much!

Yes well I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

But Trump is different... *insert eye roll here*

He does manage to get both political parties mad at him all the time.

Obama never could get a Democrat to speak ill of him.

He and his family were nothing but good people, without scandal, he spoke with grace and dignity, and was welcome all over the world.

Yeah....about that. Get back to me next week after the DOJ Inspector General report.

They love Obama in Syria and Libya I hear. They put his picture by every grave in reverance to his grace and dignity.

You were one of the rare people willing to compromise, the vast majority of his base were not like you as evidenced by the Resistance .

Happy to get back to you on that.

You care about lives in Syria and Libya, and yet don't mention Iraq? Strange.

I'm willing to let Trump stay quiet and not talk to Mueller without using it against him.

I'm willing to let Mueller do his job and live with the consequences.

I'm willing to work with any conscientious conservative on any real conservative positions - the tax cut was not one of them.

I an not willing to work with Trump. He's dumber than 90% of you. The smart people I know don't go out and tell people they're "like, really stable and really smart" and the good athletes I know aren't telling people they were always the greatest athletes.

People below are talking about all he's done. You guys have both houses of Congress and dotard. THAT is a record of accomplisment?

Compare Dotard to Bush, who got a major tax cut, No Child Left Behind, the Medicare Prescription Drug act and fought off 9-11, all in his first year. I only supported the Medicare Prescription Drug Act, but that is what a record of accomplisment looks like.

You guys just have forgotten, don't care, and have blinders on.

- Only change Trump asks for in the RNC platform is to change the position on the Ukraine to be pro-Russian
- Appoints Manafort, Flynn, Page, Papagopolous, Tillerson all to major positions in the campaign and afterward,
- Sessions, Kushner, Flynn all lie about Russian contacts
- Trump praises Putin when Obama sanctioned Russia for interfering in the election
- The FBI knows of 21 states that the Russians attempted to hack into, Trump has done "0" about it.
- Trump begins the administration attempting to lift sanctions on Russia without Russia doing anything.
- Russia forces out half of the Americans at Embassy, including spies, Trump does nothing but praise them.
- Trump's NATO speech stuns allies, makes Putin happy
- Trump firess Comey for not dropping Russian investigation

Those are all indisputable Trump actions which favor Russia, or demonstrate a Russia-first policy. I don't ascribe to Russia first, he wasn't elected to make Russia great again.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

this is what i find a problem these days. people can go look up facts yet they dont try to find context for such facts. for one do u not think that maybe the 9/11 attacks rallied the people behind govt in general and opened up the door for a plethora of legislation to be enacted very quickly for the good of the nation? compare that first year to the opposition donald trump has faced not just from the democratic party but from his very own party. bush didnt have a self proclaimed "resistance" to fight against. also your taking a very narrow slice when u just look at russia. what about whats been happening with isis, the border, illegal immigration, the stock market, housing prices, new jobs created etc etc. its not an apples to apples comparison and both have to be measured based on the playing field at the time.
also im curious how u know nothing has been done to prevent russia from influencing our elections. are u privy to information that can not and will not be made public unless u want to compromise such defenses right after implementing them. do u really think u have even a single digit % of the knowledge our elected officials have of the going ons within our govt, especially things that would be classified for national security?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I an not willing to work with Trump. He's dumber than 90% of you. The smart people I know don't go out and tell people they're "like, really stable and really smart" and the good athletes I know aren't telling people they were always the greatest athletes.

I'd be willing to bet that "90% of you" couldn't take a couple of million dollars and turn it into a couple of billions. Even if they are criminals---as you claim Trump to be.

You must be pretty young or completely out of touch with sports if you think athletes don't boast of their abilities.

Do you know who the greatest boxer of the 20th century was? Possibly the greatest boxer of all time? Possibly the most controversial boxer of all time? The hero of millions of young people around the world? I guess you've never heard Muhammad Ali speak about his abilities.
www.usatoday.com...

I could go on and go to other sports but ....I won't confuse you with facts. Your mind is made up. You've been paying close attention to msm I see.

I didn't vote for Trump and there are a whole mess of things upon which we don't agree. But bygolly and bygosh, I do have a degree of respect for what he has done. Running a presidential campaign as a non-politician is not an easy job. Beating 16 or so rivals to do so is pretty much unprecedented in my lifetime. Winning one's first political campaign isn't unheard of but...I'd say the percentages are hovering in the single digits.

Delivering tax reform ala Reagan but in his first year in office is pretty impressive also. The gains in my market investments make me and all the pension managers put on a happy face.
On a more local level, granting Kentucky the waiver to require able-bodied people to contribute in some way to their health care should pave the way for future overall reforms.

I'm sorry not to be able to fall for "The Russians are coming." That's just too '50s for me. I hid under my desk in grade school to be ready for when they decided to kill us all. I'm older now and don't fall for that kind of propaganda from the military/industrial/petrochemical/pharmaceutical complex.

I see a lot of blinders and willful ignorance on both sides of the aisle amongst the voters. But in the Congressional realms, they're all together on any issue that brings US citizens just a bit more under their control. Witness the Democrats handing over the power of warrant-less search to Donald Trump. I don't want any man having that kind of control over any other man. Trump has a long hard job draining this swamp. We could give him some help by voting out the current bunch of slimy creepy crawlers. I would like to see at least five states send an independent to the House. That would be a whale of a start.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Only change Trump asks for in the RNC platform is to change the position on the Ukraine to be pro-Russian

Wrong. They actually made it tougher on russia. You fell for some propagandaz.

LINK

Appoints Manafort, Flynn, Page, Papagopolous, Tillerson all to major positions in the campaign and afterward,

Fired, fired, fired, fired, SoS. But that was a nice line you had there, minus it being 80% wrong.

Sessions, Kushner, Flynn all lie about Russian contacts

Context. If I ask you who you've been talking to recently and you don't mention someone, did you lie about talking to them? Were you hiding it?

Trump begins the administration attempting to lift sanctions on Russia without Russia doing anything.

Another lie.

Russia forces out half of the Americans at Embassy, including spies, Trump does nothing but praise them.

In response to increasing sanctions... wow, are you crazy or what?

Trump's NATO speech stuns allies, makes Putin happy

Yes, putin always loves when NATO has problems. Like when they didn't enforce the red line in syria. I guess obama was a russian agent too... afterall, he did say "tell vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election" on a hot mic.

Trump firess Comey for not dropping Russian investigation

Another lie. Firing comey for his handling of multiple investigations, including the russian investigation, is not firing him for not dropping an investigation.

Those are all indisputable Trump actions which favor Russia

Yet, somehow I disputed all but one of them. I'm not sure you understand what the word "indisputable" means.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I stand corrected. You sound just like the rest of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Trump has proven himself to be ignorant and incompetent.

Hmmmm.... interesting take. Internationally, he got china to start selling american rice... RICE! This is something that two previous admins have tried to do and failed. He got N korea to reopen their lines with S korea for the first time in two years. He's defunding the UN. Pulled us out of TPP. Pulled us out of the paris accord. So much for foreign affairs incompetence.

Domestically, the job market is the best it's been in decades. Black unemployment is at an ALL TIME low. Stock market keeps making more highs. Growth is at a rate that economists poo-pooed trump for saying he would achieve when he campaigned. Consumer confidence is at all time highs. Tax cuts will only further fuel the growth. Deregulation has happened on a scale we haven't seen in 30+ years.

You can say many things about trump, but ignorant and incompetent are two things that he is not. Brash? Yep. Obnoxious? Yep. But guess what, if I keep getting pay raises and paying less taxes, he can be as brash and obnoxious as he wants and there are countless people out there that think the same.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Personally, I have become more impressed with Trump after a year. I cannot help but believe that he is purposely keeping the focus on himself so that his administration can get things done under the radar of the media and yes, the general public. By the time 2020 election comes around many will be amazed at how much he was able to accomplish with his silly distractions!

why would he use distractions for doing good things ? It doesn't make sense what so ever.
However it has been proven countless times in the past that governments use distraction tactics when they want to screw people over

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump pardoned 5 megabanks for corruption charges
edit on 13-1-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No he didn't. EBSA deferred payments on their fines.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Accept that no matter what, Trump supporters are going to support him.

Accept that rational thinking people see the connection you are pointing out. Trump gets his talking points from those people at Fox on the couch in the morning. It's so easy to see, you simply have to open your eyes.

My bet is lots of people are getting really tired of the daily BS from our President, and even more important, that Americans are ready to put some kind of "check" on Trump, since the Republicans seem unable. We'll see come mid-term time.

Oh, and for those who haven't accepted it yet, and probably won't, The President IS A RACIST. Period.

Just like onama supporters.....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Coming from outside America I don't get FOX or CNN but after that video It's almost seems like FOX is moonlighting as Trumps speech writers.

The broadcasters I follow just tape what he says and calls it as they see it, as it should be and they bring in both sides into an unbiased conversation. But ten times out of ten the ruling party will call it unbiased despite having a representative sitting at the round table.

Money talks I guess, all these MSM "journalists" and their farcical stubborn ass bias "reporting" is just cringe worthy and detracts from the actual journos who don't cluck like chickens when a fox is in the coop and pretend they know what they are talking about.
edit on 14-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

want to put some facts to the bolded part. stating something doesnt make it true and while u may believe it many see it 180 degrees from you.

Many? More like 32% of the country. But than again, polls are fake, right?

Here's your facts, if you can find some time to take your blinders off.

IGNORANCE -

- He always speaks lovingly about his favorite subject—himself
- He can't put together an intelligent sentence without subjecting it to repeated adjectives or adding any detail on the subject.
- His lack of temperament when criticized is an un-bridled man-boy in the highest office in the land
- He hurled insults to members of his own party who he needs to pass legislation
- He gets his news from unreliable or propaganda sources, doesn't research or confide with his advisers before he comments on an issue
- He has no self-control, he continues to tweet after being advised by his own party members to stop.
- He doesn't think before he speaks
- He calls attention to TV shows such as Saturday Night Live and Celebrity anti-Trump statements instead of focusing on the country's issues.
- He creates political divisiveness when he needs the democrats to help pass legislation.
- His rhetoric pertaining to immigration and racial issues has racial undertones
- He himself said he didn't realize the presidency would be so hard...duh, if that isn't ignorant!
- He doesn't have a thorough grasp on how our government operates.
- He doesn't take responsibility for bad decisions, insults and blames others to deflect the attention away from himself

There is so many to list. The facts are all well documented with videos to boot. For more detail Google it, the facts are there. Here are just a couple to get you started.

historyThe 17 books that could fix Donald Trump's ignorance of U.S. History

The Ignorance of Donald Trump

INCOMPETENCE -

Again his incompetence is also well documented...

The 42 Most Incompetent Moments of Trumps First 100 days

Donald Trump is a Profoundly Incompetent President

This is the Most Clueless, Incompetent, and Self-Defeating Administration in American History

Again there are numerous examples that can be Googled. The big question is, will you deny everything you read that lays out facts and quotes, that goes against your favorable image of Trump? Or can you be honest with yourself and analyze it with open and unbiased eyes. Realize these "quoted" words actually came out of the horses mouth and videos of him contradicting himself or showing his incompetency just don't lie. Sure we can overlook a few videos and quotes, but he's amassed so many in just one year! To blame it on anti-Trump media or fake news is really a stretch! I'm sure many Trump supporters can't agree with the language he uses, but along with his shoot from the hip talk, he has other characteristics that raise many red flags.

I can agree with him on some issue such as the withdrawal from Trans-Pacific Partnership, wanting term limits, cutting taxes for Americans - (but not how he heavily favored cutting corporate taxes, and ignored their overseas tax havens!) I find it alarming how voters can completely ignore his lack of credibility and his contradictions on many of his campaign promises. To ignore his self-centered and rude character is ignoring how it impacts the diminishing relations with our allies and the position of America's leadership on the world stage. Americans should be choosing a leader that encompasses moral character, intelligence, a genuine concern for it's citizens and domestic issues, and someone who will unite people for the common good not divide them. Supporting someone who is brash and is part of the corporate elite who have control of our representatives, just to shake up our corrupt system, isn't taking the whole picture into account.

edit on 14-1-2018 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join