It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former executive: 'Crazy' Trump calls Fox News to praise segments and get policy ideas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well if vanity fair says so, I'm convinced.

Vanity Fair is COLLUDING with former Liar-in-chief Obama.

Former President Barack Obama resurfaced on Friday and took a shot at Fox News viewers, saying they’re “living on a different planet” than people who consume mainstream media.

Excerpted from: www.foxnews.com...

Um... Fox new is mainstream media... OH, I see he actually said NPR not mainstream media. It was just Fox News fanning the flames of its viewers who think mainstream media means not fox news and who hate anything Obama says.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
This is exactly why an ex CIA agent wrote that it would be inconceivable that the Russians wouldn't attempt to infiltrate Fox News to further manipulate Trump.

Which would also explain how Fox went from a network that was rather antagonistic to Trump to essentially "RT-FOX"

Hmmm, if anyone would know about Deep State infiltration of the media, it would be CIA. I think it was Jim Marrs who dug up some pretty convincing evidence that the CIA has been into it since its creation. It is pretty clear that it didn't begin with the CIA though, been going on for at least 100 years. I have to assume they're all under the direction of those who pay the most dollars for their services. Glancing at the adverts in Vanity Fair could give you a clue to their handlers.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
trump has a fake news machine like in the bat cave, he puts the news into the machine, the machine reads the news and then tells trump whether it is fake or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: Scrubdog
This is exactly why an ex CIA agent wrote that it would be inconceivable that the Russians wouldn't attempt to infiltrate Fox News to further manipulate Trump.

Which would also explain how Fox went from a network that was rather antagonistic to Trump to essentially "RT-FOX"

Hmmm, if anyone would know about Deep State infiltration of the media, it would be CIA. I think it was Jim Marrs who dug up some pretty convincing evidence that the CIA has been into it since its creation. It is pretty clear that it didn't begin with the CIA though, been going on for at least 100 years. I have to assume they're all under the direction of those who pay the most dollars for their services. Glancing at the adverts in Vanity Fair could give you a clue to their handlers.

I would never disagree that the CIA has meddled within the media at least since the post WW-II era. I believe the Church Committee found that the major news organizations were all riddled with CIA money to advance various agendas.

But, given the reality that we have to live under our overlords, I prefer to live under American ones. We seem to be better off than the average Russian.

If you're somehow trying to get me to believe that the "Deep state" is anti-Trump, well, ok - so am I. But, the victimization by the Trump team is rather sickening. Poor Snowflake. The intel community doesn't like him. Perhaps had he not crapped all over them before he even was sworn in and acted like he cared that Russians interfered in our election, then it'd
different. Generally Intel people aren't progressive liberal types. But, Trump declared war by selling out his own Intel services for Putin right from the start.

And as the evidence all started to fall out and Trump starts asking the RNC to change ONE thing on the platform, the part about Russia and Ukraine, when his sons take meetings with Russian agents, when Russia is running Facebook ads on behalf of Trump, when Trump attempts to lift Russian sanctions for nothing, praises Putin over the then American president, when Trump fires Comey for not dropping the investigation, it's all Russia Russia Russia

I believe Fox is likely riddled with Russian influence.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I can't help but wonder if the Trump/Fox News relationship isn't a bit more... symbiotic. They riff off of each other and tell each other what to say. Kind of a big bro fest where they start talking like each other more and more as time goes on.

Perhaps if you talked to some democrats you'd know we spoke ill of him all the time. We thought he was far too centrist, spent far too long opening his hand to a party that vowed (McConnell) the day after he was elected, to make him a one term president and never cooperate on anything at all. He still persisted in trying to work with Republicans. We riddled him for that.

What we didn't do is say that his wife looks like a gorilla, or that he was Kenyan, the anti-Christ, that he wanted to explode a nuke in Charleston harbor and all that other garbage.

We treated him like a human being, imperfect, but overall infinitely more dignified, understated, calm, and yes - much cooler, than our current occupant. That's a bit unfair, since just about anyone would be.

Obama and family were very good people, you guys just totally missed it.

Instead, we have someone here calling Obama "Liar in chief" - which is just so rich given Trump's issues with the truth. At least Trump's like, really smart, and stable, a stable genius.

Almost like the good ole Days of MSNBC when Mika would check her phone for messages from the W.H. Or like when people in the Obama Admin were married to media people.

Those were good times huh? I miss them so much!

Yes well I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

But Trump is different... *insert eye roll here*

He does manage to get both political parties mad at him all the time.

Obama never could get a Democrat to speak ill of him.

We spoke ill of him all the time, for being too centrist, too Republican friendly, always thinking he could engage Repub leadership and cooperate.

What we didn't do was call his wife a gorilla, call him a Kenyan, call him "Liar in Chief" (Which coming from a Trump supporter is just so rich I can only smear a tiny bit), didn't worry about what kind of jeans he had on, or any of that other BS.

He and his family were nothing but good people, without scandal, he spoke with grace and dignity, and was welcome all over the world.

Now we have ... the worst of the world. For now.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Scrubdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

You could be right. I have no way of knowing since I don't watch Fox or any of the msm. No cable here. I find commercial tv too annoying.

What is it that makes you afraid of Russians?

Every single Russian I've ever met likes the US. They all think we should be friends, not enemies any longer. I simply don't understand this obsession of trying to continue the Cold War. Putin knows economics and has done some remarkable work in his country. I think most average Russians are satisfied with his leadership and accomplishments. I'm in communication with several Russians who came to the US for higher education after the Wall fell. Only one of them has remained in the US. The others are happily pursuing their dreams in their homeland. I know it's a small sample but I believe them more than the media.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: xuenchen

Wrong. I don't know you and have no problem or anything against you.

This is about our President, and some of us are not thrilled.

This has nothing to do with me or you, just him.

Lol...except that we aren't rational thinking and have our eyes closed. Good thing at least we can read your own post. Though there were some mighty big words in it, I managed with help from a few of my friends. It was Sooo hard.

The acting like you are so superior to a Trump supporter never gets old, does it?
"I'm not saying you are stupid........"

Don't answer, you are right and we are idiots.

I cannot disagree with you.......

You do appear to be an idiot.

Read what you wrote, it has NOTHING to do with the post you responded to....

Perhaps it's time for a "snickers" bar.

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
He is not a politician.

I'm sorry if it sounds bad.

But, Haiti is a sh!thole.

No amount of political correctness going to fix that.

If it weren't for that blessing of 2 major Hurricanes, the politicians of Puerto Rico were well on their way to turning that Island into a Chit Hole.

You believe that two hurricanes, that killed children are a blessing???

You certainly do not live up to your name....

Absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

You should be banned for life.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: xuenchen
Glad to see people outing themselves as "Trump Supporter Haters".

I believe the new term for them is "#holers".

CNN seems to be running with that idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: xuenchen
Glad to see people outing themselves as "Trump Supporter Haters".

I believe the new term for them is "#holers".

CNN seems to be running with that idea.

You know you didnt have to go with that over the top heavily BS alt right propaganda to prove your point?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

You could be right. I have no way of knowing since I don't watch Fox or any of the msm. No cable here. I find commercial tv too annoying.

Every single Russian I've ever met likes the US. They all think we should be friends, not enemies any longer. I simply don't understand this obsession of trying to continue the Cold War. Putin knows economics and has done some remarkable work in his country. I think most average Russians are satisfied with his leadership and accomplishments. I'm in communication with several Russians who came to the US for higher education after the Wall fell. Only one of them has remained in the US. The others are happily pursuing their dreams in their homeland. I know it's a small sample but I believe them more than the media.

I have no problem with Russian people at all. I have a big problem with the Putin regime.

Putin understands economics, he understands it enough that he's stolen hundreds of billions from his own people to enrich and empower himself. How many of those people who feel satisfied would be doing much better in a country ruled by law, with free flow of information (I am not saying WE have that right now) and money, capital?

Putin kills dissidents, any threat to his power. The Russian people should be allowed to hear and vote for whatever candidate they want. Instead, Putin kills reporters, trumps up charges on political rivals and smashes dissent.

He is also trying to destabilize democracy all over the world, knowing that populism and people's base instincts create the perfect environment for fascism and dictatorships, as we see this country going toward. e.g. firing Comey for investigating him is right out of the Putin playbook, only Putin would have had them killed.

I won't even go into the problems for someone who is gay, or any religion other than orthodox, or a woman.

I suspect the Russian people are like people everywhere, generally just wanting to be able to have a good life and families. Russian people aren't a problem, they're the solution. It's just Putin has robbed these people of their real power.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I'm going to 'dig in' here.

Every single Russian I've ever met likes the US.

I'm yet to meet anybody familiar with this debate holding animosity against the Russian people. The issue lies solely with the Russian government. The Russian government's meddling of affairs. It's important to clarify this here. Being critical of their government does not equate to attacking the Russian people.

I simply don't understand this obsession of trying to continue the Cold War.

Well I think it's important to put this question forward to Putin and the Russian government. His invasion and annexation Crimea, his invasion and continued occupation of Northern Georgia. Interferance in Eastern Ukraine. The push for closer ties through the Commonwealth of Independent States which is has been viewed by international observers as a blunt attempt of reviving the Soviet Union. Etc. And etc. And etc. It's not too hard to underthat Putin's obsession. He wants the glory days back and he wants to be right at the head of the table.

Putin knows economics and has done some remarkable work in his country.

What remarkable work? The economy under Putin has slowed down significantly since the early 2000s. I mean it's experiencing growth like what? 90% of countries out there, but at a far slower rate since he took office.. Not to mention the rampant inequality the country is experiencing. Not a surprise $billion held by a select few. It's been measured as the most unequal out of all the major economies.

It really disturbs me the level of posts on this forum. All these claims posted with nothing of substance and blatantly opposite to reality. Is this what people are acustomed to on here? Posting aimlessly with no regard for the facts?

I think most average Russians are satisfied with his leadership and accomplishments.

Well he does have an 87% approval rating you know. 87% in light of the facts above.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

How many average Russians are you in communication with on a regular basis? What are their ages and occupations?
What sort of information do you exchange with them?
I'm simply giving you my observations from relationships with Russians that have been in place for over 20 years in some cases.
Within a couple of years of the fall of the Wall our university began getting Russian students. Because my late husband spoke Russian, we naturally met these students and got to know them. Most of them graduated and we've not heard from them again other than a card now and then. But those who came after the mid-90s and were internet savvy have kept in touch on a regular basis. They may not always agree with their leadership on every issue but they are happy with their lives and their prospects. They express far more optimism than I see expressed by their generation in the US. A lot of these people remember being children under the rule of the USSR. Perhaps that is the reason for their optimism now.

I just find it amusing that so many people are wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth over the "possibility of Russian influence" in an election riddled with domestic dirty tricks. Perhaps we should attend to our own houses before trying to clear out for other people in other countries.

Perhaps your perceptions, provided you by media, are correct. Perhaps these two dozen or so ordinary Russian citizens are just blowing smoke at me, but you see, I know them and they have no reason to do so. Can you say the same for your sources?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So you're all for regime change? And you're claiming to be worried about possible infiltration of US media by the Russians? Is it just me or ...

I have no doubt Putin has lined his pockets using his power. I have no doubt that the Bush/Clinton Crime Cabal has done the same. It's what political crooks do.

Again I say, take a look at the sources of your information. Paid informants tell the stories they are paid to tell.

It's just Putin has robbed these people of their real power.

This must be challenged. The Russian people have more power now than ever before in the history of the country. You would do well to do a bit of reading on the history of Russia. Better still, talk to some folks who are the grandchildren of Russian serfs.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

originally posted by: whyamIhere
He is not a politician.

I'm sorry if it sounds bad.

But, Haiti is a sh!thole.

No amount of political correctness going to fix that.

If it weren't for that blessing of 2 major Hurricanes, the politicians of Puerto Rico were well on their way to turning that Island into a Chit Hole.

You believe that two hurricanes, that killed children are a blessing???

You certainly do not live up to your name....

Absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

You should be banned for life.

God works in mysterious ways. Have faith!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Normally I just state my opinion and move on. No need arguing with people who won't be changing their mind. If you cannot see that Trump is totally influenced by Fox New, YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED. Oh, and it's just my opinion. Do you value it that much?

edit on 13-1-2018 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: pavil

Normally I just state my opinion and move on. No need arguing with people who won't be changing their mind. If you cannot see that Trump is totally influenced by Fox New, YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED. Oh, and it's just my opinion. Do you value it that much?

You are entitled to your opinion.

It lost its value when you went from talking about Trump to talking about people who support him in the manner you did. As you can see, such comments don't further discussions between people who disagrees on things. It's ok, I am used to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

All you'll get is attacks on the left and heads in the sand.
Or talking points like the response to his # hole comment.
"It's unfortunate and not helpful."

Last week there was a comparison of Fox and friends subjects and trump tweets.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah because the video is not proof.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Good Lord you all will believe just about anything.
Any leftist reading this pm me I got some prime south Florida land to sell you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join