It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former executive: 'Crazy' Trump calls Fox News to praise segments and get policy ideas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, us Trump supporters have nothing but attacks on partisan journalists.

Economy has tanked
Stock market tanked
Unemployment is through the roof
Companies are moving overseas
Zero tax breaks
Bailing from the TTP ruined trade
Bailing out of the Paris climate accord fried the planet
Nazis have killed every minority
LBGTQ folks are in prison
Our boarders are being overrun
ISIS is winning
Etc.....

Yup us Trump supporters have nothing...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
He is not a politician.

I'm sorry if it sounds bad.

But, Haiti is a sh!thole.

No amount of political correctness going to fix that.

If it weren't for that blessing of 2 major Hurricanes, the politicians of Puerto Rico were well on their way to turning that Island into a Chit Hole.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Don't answer, you are right and we are idiots.

The poster was replying to a Fox who made the not very clever statement,
Glad to see people outing themselves as "Trump Supporter Haters" as if hate even comes into it, (nothing like not asking) so the Fox wants to say anybody who doesn't like Trump is now a hater by default.
I don't hate anybody, while I think Trump is an absurd turd, hate doesn't come into it, Trump has laid himself out that way for a long time now, and there is a limit to that, however Foxy continues to milk the golden chalice, it's Foxy who stepped out of line this time and went to far..he should apologise.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Don't answer, you are right and we are idiots.

The poster was replying to a Fox who made the not very clever statement,
Glad to see people outing themselves as "Trump Supporter Haters" as if hate even comes into it, (nothing like not asking) so the Fox wants to say anybody who doesn't like Trump is now a hater by default.
I don't hate anybody, while I think Trump is an absurd turd, hate doesn't come into it, Trump has laid himself out that way for a long time now, and there is a limit to that, however Foxy continues to milk the golden chalice, it's Foxy who stepped out of line this time and went to far..he should apologise.

This is the Internet. Everyone here should be able to dish and take it. It's like every other political thread here. Nothing to lose panties over.

I stand by my analysis of their post. It was a backhanded slap kind of post.
edit on 12-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If Trump gets his ideas from fox. Then Trump haters parrot cnn.

And the '2 Party Paradigm' keeps chugging away and We ALL lose. When You argue about a politician™ there is a greater likelihood that You have more "in common" w/the person You are arguing WITH, than that of the politician You are arguing ABOUT. It doesn't make 1 bit of sense but who gives a snip I'm getting that last word! I won't give up 1" of space because if I do, I won't be able to destroy ALL of it!!

What a farce!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is exactly why an ex CIA agent wrote that it would be inconceivable that the Russians wouldn't attempt to infiltrate Fox News to further manipulate Trump.

Which would also explain how Fox went from a network that was rather antagonistic to Trump to essentially "RT-FOX"

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: xuenchen

Wrong. I don't know you and have no problem or anything against you.

This is about our President, and some of us are not thrilled.

This has nothing to do with me or you, just him.

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

....Nothing to lose panties over.

Why back up the Fox then, who IMO, deliberately shifted focus from Trump, to people who don't agree with Trump activities, and demonising those people as haters against another section of the population as if? It's not on is it? You see, the thing is, it's not funny or trivial at all as we have seen over the last few years from Trump bellows...about himself and pretty much nothing else, that may well have cost some people their lives...that's not trivia, and it's not funny.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well if vanity fair says so, I'm convinced.

Vanity Fair is COLLUDING with former Liar-in-chief Obama.

Former President Barack Obama resurfaced on Friday and took a shot at Fox News viewers, saying they’re “living on a different planet” than people who consume mainstream media.

Excerpted from: www.foxnews.com...

Oblammer should shut his pie hole.
But then again, him and his deranged minions know a thing or two about living on other planets.
They have been doing it for years.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

....Nothing to lose panties over.

Why back up the Fox then, who IMO, deliberately shifted focus from Trump, to people who don't agree with Trump activities, and demonising those people as haters against another section of the population as if? It's not on is it? You see, the thing is, it's not funny or trivial at all as we have seen over the last few years from Trump bellows...about himself and pretty much nothing else, that may well have cost some people their lives...that's not trivia, and it's not funny.

Loss of life? Go ask some Syrians or Libyan how many of their fellow citizens Trump has Killed compared to the Previous inhabitant of the White House.

They did that because the other poster did the "I'm not saying you are stupid" kind of comments.

Truly enlightened and Intelligent people would see that.

See how that works?

I found some panties in the corner. Anyone? Anyone?

It would be nice if once, just once, a person that dosent like Trump would stay away from the derogatory comments of those that disagree with them. Can't seem to ever do it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder if the Trump/Fox News relationship isn't a bit more... symbiotic. They riff off of each other and tell each other what to say. Kind of a big bro fest where they start talking like each other more and more as time goes on.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Trump haters, Trump supporters haters, white supremacist haters, Nazi haters, it's like debating a high schooler.

"You're just a hater!"

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I can't help but wonder if the Trump/Fox News relationship isn't a bit more... symbiotic. They riff off of each other and tell each other what to say. Kind of a big bro fest where they start talking like each other more and more as time goes on.

Almost like the good ole Days of MSNBC when Mika would check her phone for messages from the W.H. Or like when people in the Obama Admin were married to media people.

Those were good times huh? I miss them so much!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Almost like the good ole Days of MSNBC when Mika would check her phone for messages from the W.H. Or like when people in the Obama Admin were married to media people.

Yes well I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

But Trump is different... *insert eye roll here*

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Loss of life? Go ask some Syrians or Libyan how many of their fellow citizens Trump has Killed compared to the Previous inhabitant of the White House.
Truly enlightened and Intelligent people would see that.

See how that works?

I found some panties in the corner. Anyone? Anyone?

It would be nice if once, just once, a person that dosent like Trump would stay away from the derogatory comments of those that disagree with them. Can't seem to ever do it.

Trump killed a few concrete slabs in an airfield, why?... Russia.
I was talking about at home..see how that works.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

]You can say anything you like against your former company or boss after you are terminated....

He was a terminated executive?! What's your source? I agree, this would factor into the legitimacy of these claims.

Your source.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yes well I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

But Trump is different... *insert eye roll here*

He does manage to get both political parties mad at him all the time.

Obama never could get a Democrat to speak ill of him.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Excerpted from: www.foxnews.com...

Hilarious. Attack the source, complain about the mainstream media, ignore the facts, then reference Fox News.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Gothmog

]You can say anything you like against your former company or boss after you are terminated....

He was a terminated executive?! What's your source? I agree, this would factor into the legitimacy of these claims.

Your source.

How about the "source" in your OP:

unnamed Fox executive

That sounds legitimate to me...... sources close to the story report.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Yeah, us Trump supporters have nothing but attacks on partisan journalists.

Well yes.

Economy has tanked
Stock market tanked
Unemployment is through the roof
Companies are moving overseas
Zero tax breaks
Bailing from the TTP ruined trade
Bailing out of the Paris climate accord fried the planet
Nazis have killed every minority
LBGTQ folks are in prison
Our boarders are being overrun
ISIS is winning

This is what happens when you frequent the echochamber. You become completely oblivious to reality.

The economy has been steadily improving under Obama. Significant recovery after the worst economic crises since the Great Depression in late 2008. Trump didn't bring about economic growth. His presidency inherited the economic growth left off from the previous administration. Not to mention, Trump's only major piece of legislation, his $1.5 trillion Tax cut, came about the end of last year. The Trump administration hasn't demonstration any action that contributed to growth.

Funny thing about unemployment numbers. Trump seems to have contradicted himself on this matter:

We also track the president's flip-flops on our list, as they are so glaring. He spent the 2016 campaign telling supporters that the unemployment rate was really 42 percent and the official statistics were phony; now, on 46 occasions he has hailed the lowest unemployment rate in 17 years. It was already very low when he was elected - 4.6 percent, the lowest in a decade - so his failure to acknowledge that is misleading.

www.sfchronicle.com...

During his 2016 run he claimed the actual unemployment rates were 42 percent then the following year, last year, in office, he took credit for 4.6 percent unemployment. Do you really believe he's responsible for a 37.4% decrease in unemployment? He's a chronicle liar, and you know this.

Zero Tax breaks you say? Obama signed in the continuation of the Bush Tax cuts much to the dislike of many of his supporters. I think the Bush tax cuts are a joke just like Trumps tax cuts, but Obama passed em'. So this is another lie.

He hasn't bailed out of the Paris Accords. The US is signed up until 2020. There's no guarantee he'll actually get a second term (most certainly not) and there's no guarantee he'll go forward with it. As with the TPP, he bailed out recently. The effects of this is yet to be seen.

Who claimed Nazis intended to kill every minority? Pulled out of thin air on your side.

Borders? What about the borders? All we've had so far... prototypes and him begging $billions from the GOP controlled congress. And even they are not fully convinced. Nothing further.

Hey it's fine. I know, I know.... you didn't bother to do any research at all. Just blindly regurgitating this stuff on friendly websites with no accountability - I expect nothing less. I'll be sure to repost this next time if needed though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join