It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's poor hygiene sparks complaints at Ecuador Embassy, report says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Assange's lack of cleanliness was reportedly one of the reasons behind Ecuador's recent attempts to extricate him from his five-year standoff in its embassy in London, the International Business Times reported.

“It seems he doesn’t wash properly,” a highly placed source told the news outlet. The issue prompted repeated complaints from staff at the UK embassy, according to the report.

Wiki Leaks founder Julian Assange's poor hygiene sparks complaints at Ecuador Embassy, report says

Seems like someone is really looking for ways to make JA look bad. What good could possibly come from reporting this type of smear article?

Honestly, this seems like an absolutely useless and tasteless thing to report, but here it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca
right, and then it goes to "his hygiene is a threat to his health" and then "catches a deadly infection from his poor health" and then to "we are sorry to say Julian Assange has passed away due to complications in his health due to poor hygiene."

Looks like they got it all mapped out.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just a flimsy smear campaign. They'll have to try harder than "the nerd smells bad so don't trust him"

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Or perhaps he's a pig and someone wants people to know it. We all know people like this. But I agree, who cares? While it seems an absolutely useless and tasteless thing to report, here you are, reporting it again.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Or perhaps he's a pig and someone wants people to know it. We all know people like this. But I agree, who cares? While it seems an absolutely useless and tasteless thing to report, here you are, reporting it again.

Assange, trump and Hillary = stars and flags

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Pamela Anderson comes there to sponge bathe him from time to time.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hell, if it's true it's probably because he's effing depressed after being there so long. Hygiene usually slips a little when life starts to seem somewhat pointless. Give him a break.

Having said that: Yes, it sounds more like a smear job than anything else.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Its from fox news. Thee end

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

At least he isnt a double talking, murderous traitor.

Many against him are.

Take a dump in the hallway buddy. Pretend its the EPA.

edit on 1 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If it is true... maybe he doesn’t trust the shower and bath areas being free of cameras. If it’s one thing JA knows is how many will go to great extremes for leverage on their manipulative ways.

Heck ... I’m not even remotely in the category of this man... and I worry about hidden cameras in hotel rooms, etc.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca What good could possibly come from reporting this type of smear article?

or re-hashing it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Must be a slow news day.

Does anyone actually wake up in the morning and read a report from Fox News about Assange's hygiene and feel like it has enriched their life in someway or that its somehow got some profound meaning to it (well other than the OP)?

I care about the hygiene of Assange about as much as I care about the complex mining rules of the African colonies form the years 1789 onwards....not very much.

Why is this even a thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe to make it look like his stinking butt is there and not in oh I don't know say... Ecuador

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Isn’t that comment xonophibic? Some cultures don’t bath as much as others.

Back in college, they had a meeting with all foreign students to go over American grooming habits. The school talked about bathing and brushing your teeth every day. I am sure that meeting has ended, because...you know....PC and stuff.

The best part was, that story was passed on by a Canadian, he was mad that the hosers made him sit through it. He was like, don’t they know I am Canadian, eh

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Pamela Anderson comes there to sponge bathe him from time to time.

I'd certainly be willing to skip a few showers for that.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

who cares?

I would imagine many at the embassy.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I heard thay Pamela handed over info about the Hollywood scadals/Weinstein......have no idea wherher it was true or merely speculation

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Im Aussie just like Assange..we bathe!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Framing Assange as disgusting is an attempt at character assassination. Its aim is to have people lose interest in what he is in the process of exposing.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

who cares?

I would imagine many at the embassy.

Yup.

No denying this is a stupid article that has no bearing on anything in our lives, but my sympathy goes to those at the embassy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join