It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump you know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: kurthall

Thanks for the confirmation that there is actually jack squat to prove this.
Well that was easy.

Uh, wait, really? So if 4 people all say trump said it, and they were there, you would believe trump, over the other people? Wow. Like I said, wouldn't be the first time he said something stupid.

Okay who said it then? No if's. I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No, bringing up arguments that were never made makes them strawmen, even if true.

There is no audio recording therefor no proof of what the media claims. Are you willingly ignoring this tid bit of information?

Sounds logical........

Could you hook us up with any audio of your illustrious "Q", if not, no proof, right?

What about audio of Hannity's claim on the dossier, no audio, no proof, right?

Now as soon as you set everyone straight on Q and Hannity, I will finally believe something you say.

Are you sure you shouldn't be "My own worst enemy"

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That's hypothetical...what 4 people said what? Have you got the lowdown on the media source for this? Was it staffers/assistants or was it senators? What senators? Was it a mix of GOP and DNC or just some ardent DNC senators? Was it senators who have embellished before? Asking all this because I don't know and it would really go a long way into proving the accuracy here.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Nice fallacy there, Q says something its from him...this is a case of undisclosed people saying something about what someone else said...how does that compare?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

No, bringing up arguments that were never made makes them strawmen, even if true.

There is no audio recording therefor no proof of what the media claims. Are you willingly ignoring this tid bit of information?

Sounds logical........

Could you hook us up with any audio of your illustrious "Q", if not, no proof, right?

Now as soon as you set everyone straight on Q and Hannity, I will finally believe something you say.

MTUBY

Nice try but this is not about Q and my belief is not relevant. I would never force people to believe in Q because i said so. The burden of proof for Trump's "racist" line is now up to the MSM btw.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Sounds logical........

MTUBY

Nice try but this is not about Q and my belief is not relevant. I would never force people to believe in Q because i said so. The burden of proof for Trump's "racist" line is now up to the MSM btw.

Awesome your belief that Trump is telling the truth is useless, we agree!!!!!

Please leave your opinion or belief out of all future posts then, okie dokie?

You have a marvelous day!!!!!

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have a friend from the Dominican Republic. That's on the other side of the island. He is now an American and a Democrat to boot. He is also black.

What Trump said pretty much sums up what my friend said about Haiti and Hatians. He said they are a backwards people and you don't want them here.

I had a sack of sweet potatoes and yams out in the garage, and one of them went bad. Immediately after, every single one that was touching that bad one went rotten , juicy and dripping messy. It was a real mess to clean up
edit on 12-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Nice fallacy there, Q says something its from him...this is a case of undisclosed people saying something about what someone else said...how does that compare?

But............

No audio from Q, no proof, right???

When you get audio, I'll listen.

MTUBY

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

But............

No audio from Q, no proof, right???

When you get audio, I'll listen.

MTUBY

Who cares if you listen to Q or not? Did anyone force you too? You sound confused.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The fact that you think democrats are leftists just exposed how little you know about well... anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeah I have a few friends that lived in Haiti for 20+ years and they said Trump is right!

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

he said something along the lines of why can't we get more immigrants from countries like Norway..
edit on 12-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sounds logical........

MTUBY

MTUBY

First of all you have no say in what or who i believe. Second of all i always state my own opinion and i don't give a f#ck if someone agrees with me or not. Third you still brought no argument why we should believe the MSM over Trump when there is no actual evidence what they claim happened? He said she said is not proof of anything really.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sounds logical........

MTUBY

MTUBY

First of all you have no say in what or who i believe. Second of all i always state my own opinion and i don't give a f#ck if someone agrees with me or not. Third you still brought no argument why we should believe the MSM over Trump when there is no actual evidence what they claim happened? He said she said is not proof of anything really.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks for missing my point care to elaborate on the issue at hand?

Edit: You really don't question the veracity of the MSM? They reported it as fact btw.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

(post by RickyD removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn

The fact that you think democrats are leftists just exposed how little you know about well... anything.

Can you point to where I admitted to knowing any damn thing at all? Hell, one of my best friends is a right leaning democrat, he's all giggly for the GOP, but sure does like being a democrat. In fact, most democrats on this site are right leaning. They were all for the tax cut and junk. I sure am glad you stopped by to "set me straight".

Thanks for the checkup from the neckup. You really are a special person.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

3. I don't think he meant it as overtly racists

ahhh right so he was just being a little bit racist?

In my opinion (which is what that was), he was being Trump. I think he's no more racist than YOU. But then, you might be a closet klan racists, I just don't know.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I don't care if he said it. Him denying it makes it likely that he did say it.

Still, I don't care. I never thought highly of him in the first place so nothing has changed.

I am noticing that there is an online group of people that feel the need to address and defend every single thing Trump does no matter if it is right or wrong. Trump damage control is what they should be called. I find that equally as pitiful as the things he says.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Trump is doing a fine job. Im happy with his service to the country thus far.

I am happy everyone else became honest and showed some nasty. Others showed some class.

In the end we are all better for it. Considering I was resigned to never identify with a political movement, I like this.

Its all good. Mofo is holding it down.

edit on 1 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join